Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Orgasm

Barely Literate
lightbane said:
He should have the codex logo (this one :rpgcodex: ) in one shoulder and the potato :) x) on the other.

Well, you got the Codex logo... The other one...
And Übermenschen finally dont have warped legs!

3nSvf.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane
Orgasm said:
lightbane said:
He should have the codex logo (this one :rpgcodex: ) in one shoulder and the potato :) x) on the other.

Well, you got the Codex logo... The other one...
And Übermenschen finally dont have warped legs!

3nSvf.jpg
someone should replace the winged skull with Codex prestigious bird.

About how to deal with the abomination:
C libera nos a malo.

Yandere

Novice
D.

There's no point in having the atypical Lorekeeper in command if we are going to do it by the book.

Destroid

Arcane
A - we cannot reason with chaos, it goes against the very fiber of our chapter. The inferno pistol and power fists should be of use against it, although the flamers will be useless.

Topher

Cipher
You can't reason with chaos so I vote...

C- No matter the cost it must be destroyed.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Inspired by the powers that be I change my vote to D Fides Intrepida.

uona

Novice
B :lol: I really wanna see what happens with this option.

oscar

Arcane
Is the ship repairable? With the Navy in tatters is it our only ticket off Cadia?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
A - the techpriest was not THE source of the corruption, and that one may still be on board. Let the cleansing begin.

anus_pounder

Arcane
A

But i'm only voting out of curiosity. We're still walking in with just flamers and powerfists. Quite frankly, I predict some sodomy.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
If with retreat you mean 'return to the surface and send in the heavy boys' then I'm utterly in favour of that. From the description however I gather that won't be done. I also get the distinct feeling that the surface will have a nasty surprise if we neglect that and that the interior of the ship will hold something unpleasant if we neglect that. A devilish dilemma...

B: Keep searching the ship. Something wicked happened here in our own holy sanctuary. This cannot be tolerated.

PS: Awesome adventure book style LP. Love the excellent writing.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
B. The main threat to the battlebarge has been eliminated. A couple of brother-captains with a few heavy weapons will suffice to patrol the remainder of the ship while we take stock of the situation topside. You cannot lead from isolation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom