Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Lay D Denton - female JC Denton mod for Deus Ex

Bigg Boss

Arcane
NOT THE PRONOUNS!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Canal Whore (we didn’t name her)

:lol:

• Three additional LDDP NPCs. One is located in the Underworld Bar on mission 4 (NSF distress signal). The other two are at the Vandenburg gas station. We have a total of 24 new NPCs now!
  • Several AI Barks (out of conversation) lines for select added LDDP NPCs. Try setting the cat-caller on fire!

They have to put their fan fic in, don't they? :roll:

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
The pepper spray line got a hearty chuckle out of me. Any problems I had with this mod prior are definitely forgiven.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Revision integration:

Lay D Denton is coming to Revision!
In collaboration with Hawk of Deus Ex: Revision, Lay D Denton is being integrated into Revision and will be playable this Christmas! You will now be able to experience Lay D Denton with all of the upgrades, features, achievements, and added content Revision supplies. (And if you simply can't wait and don't mind a few hiccups, Lay D Denton is available on the Revision's steam beta branch right now!)

Please note there are minor differences between the standalone LDDP version and the Revision version:
-Added LDDP NPCs (aside from the buzzer) are included. While they are enabled by default, they can be disabled in the options menu if desired.
-Added LDDP NPCs are disabled for Male JC and cannot be enabled.
-Added LDDP NPCs are disabled for the Vanilla maps and cannot be enabled.
-The new Morpheus is not included.
-The new interactions for Mercedes, Tessa, Camille, and Mamasan are not included.

The LDDP Team is excited and honored to be a part of Revision and we all hope you enjoy this new way to play.

Ash

Arcane
Huh? I have been asked multiple times about integrating this mod into mine. It's cool and all for what it is, but it's work I don't want to commit to. I am anti-gender choice in games, especially when voiced. It's a lot of effort, time and money for minimal results. Why'd you think it was cut in the first place? But if someone wants to make this on their own time good for them. It does no harm, all the best to them.

raz3r

Novice
I was about to ask whereas that mod would ever be integrated with GMDX, guess it won't :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom