Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Deus Ex Lay D Denton - female JC Denton mod for Deus Ex

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by MotherMachinae, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Bigg Boss Arcane

Bigg Boss
    NOT THE PRONOUNS!

• Despair Despair x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Roguey Codex Staff Sawyerite

Roguey
    :lol:

They have to put their fan fic in, don't they? :roll:

• decline decline x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. LarryTyphoid Learned

LarryTyphoid
    The pepper spray line got a hearty chuckle out of me. Any problems I had with this mod prior are definitely forgiven.

• Agree Agree x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Revision integration:

• hopw roewur ne hopw roewur ne x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Nano Prestigious Gentleman Arcane Patron

Nano
    Ash is going to love this.

^ Top  
  6. Ash Arcane

Ash
    Huh? I have been asked multiple times about integrating this mod into mine. It's cool and all for what it is, but it's work I don't want to commit to. I am anti-gender choice in games, especially when voiced. It's a lot of effort, time and money for minimal results. Why'd you think it was cut in the first place? But if someone wants to make this on their own time good for them. It does no harm, all the best to them.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • Salute Salute x 1
    • How DARE you!?? How DARE you!?? x 1
    • Racist Racist x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.