Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Legends of Aethereus

Saxon1974

Prophet

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Screenies look slightly interesting. Vibrant and colorful. I'm getting some Two Worlds vibes from this, which isn't necessarily bad. If they can pull off a more polished version of TW1 then they would end up with a decent enough game. And I guess it's sort of cool to have a kickstarter game with something tangible to show instead of just some vague concept art that won't make the proper transition into game graphics anyway.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Legends of Aethereus is a high action, low fantasy RPG with four player co-op and a variety of PvP game types.

imkeepingmyjewgold.png

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Eh, I think online play is unnecessary, and in this case could be a bad thing. I don't think a small studio should waste resources on online aspects especially since online will be dead within a month after release. Better to put the money and time where it really matters: the single player game.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Pledge $10,000 or more
0 Backers • Limited Reward (1 of 1 remaining)

Ultimate Master of Time Space and Dimension Level Pack - Consultation with our designers to develop a completely customized unique gear kit (one of a kind armor and weapon load out), a set of Legends of Aethereus Bed Sheets, a collectors edition box copy of the game signed by the development team and sent to your home, a digital set of Legends of Aethereus Wallpapers, a personalized signed autographed poster from the team, four digital copies of the game, early access to the closed beta for all four game copies and your name in the credits as The Ultimate Master of Time Space and Dimension!
Legends of Aethereus Bed Sheets

Phelot

Arcane
:lol: Those bedsheets will impress the girls.

Looked like it had some kind of tower defense stuff mixed in?

It does look interesting, though I'm a lone wolf and don't like coop. :cool:

PosledniKovboj

Scholar
Hello LoA Backers!
We are happy to announce that we will shortly begin the distribution process of the final version of Legends of Aethereus!
We will do this through an automated system that sends you all the information you will need to get your version of LoA up and running. The information will be sent to your Kickstarter email. The automated system sends out a few at a time but everybody should receive their information within the next 24 hours.
Once you receive your information there is an online check for the activation keys but once you have successfully activated the game you will be able to play LoA in SP or MP LAN offline and DRM free.
LoA is available for: Linux, Windows and Mac and the versions are completely compatible. So feel free to team-up across OS platforms.
We have been hard at work incorporating the special Kickstarter features within LoA and we are planning a patch that should add the last of those features by Thursday July 25th. We are looking forward to your feedback so we can keep adapting and improving the features so that they deliver a great gaming experience.
We will also be sending out more details about tier rewards and individual information through the Kickstarter communication system.
We really appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the game!
-ThreeGates Development Team

lets all hold hands and pray its better than the other Legends of blabla that came out recently

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Holy...

:necro:

Why is this in Classic RPG? At best it looks like an MMO.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Color me impressed, I was expecting utter shit and it only looks average o even decent.

EDIT

Is combat better than Skyrim's?

Gambler738

Novice
Huh. Looks like it could be alright ARPG, though I'm tempted to think why this when I already own mount and blade?

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
We salute you, brave scout. Please come back alive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom