Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Why just gays and women? This is a movie everyone would benefit from watching. How long can Colin Farrell soap himself up? The ultimate test of WILL! It'll spread like wildfire over the world.

MetalCraze

Arcane
this is the best and the gayest let's play in the past years. MOAR!
also I want to see the oh oh thing that will happen to Aeris.

DoppelG

Scholar
Locue said:
DoubleG, just stop whatever the fuck it is you think you're doing. You're not being clever, you're not being funny, you're just trying to piss people off for no reason. And if you don't understand that, then I suggest you tie a rope around your neck and ask someone to pull it really hard. Why succeed at something when you fail at everything else?

Enjoy the thing for what it is, man. I'm going to update in a few minutes.

Whenever i can piss off ignorant "lets just ignore his points and call him a fanboy, pretend to be smartlulz" fucks like you then that just made my day asstwat.
I'm not "trying to be clever", i'm not "trying to be funny", i'm trying to question stupid ignorant shits like you (in the same way i like to question stupid fanboys, but that is probably WAY over your head), for christ sake i didn't even dislike the thread but after your epic fail replies (amongst other ignorant shits whining about how "he dares to take stuff with a little grain of salt") its hard to not laugh at your pathetic ass.
I don't particulary like or dislike FF, you on the other hand seem to have an unreasonable hate against it (probably your tiny autistic mind using the reversed psychology of "if so many people enjoyed it, then it must be TEH EVIL", nomatter how irelevant it is), don't mind not getting how much of a loophole this thread is and how deeply ironic it is that the sceptic is seen as the fanboy (or the reversed of a fanboy, namely you, wich is equaly idiotic), i gave up expecting to find any intelligence in this thread a long time ago.
Mind you, its not like i actually cared, but after your enourmess vindication to try and make me come off as a fanboy it was hard to resist the temptation of digging a bit deeper into how much of a shithead you are.

ecliptic said:
Honestly, it's moronic posts like these that will actually cause me to stop reading this forum. I liked this place in the past because there seemed to be a minimal amount of them, but they seem to be increasing of late.

"Oh no, i can't handle someone who doesn't take every goddamn word on this forum for granted".
"I know, lets call him a fanboy for no reason whatsoever apart from the fact he doesn't want to live in my autistic little world".
Don't like being here? Then GTFO dipshit.
Oh and thanks for the irony of editing my quote into the stupid and untrue stereotype of me being a stupid fanboy or whatever and calling it a moronic post brainiac.
I'm sure you being a complete moron is just for the lulz, right.

Mikayel said:
I don't know but you should definitely stop.

After ignorant dipshits stop making ungrounded idiotic assumptions, sure.
I'm not expecting any valid answers here anymore.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
DoppelG said:
Uh huh.

Kid, you weren't here for a discussion. You suggested I could tone it down a bit. I was alright with that. Then you called me a "autistic squarehead." Now... I've heard worse but that's when I decided to rewrite my reply because it's obvious you were here to insult and win cool-points. You've been doing this in other threads as well, and I'm not saying it's not funny or even a little bit adorable, but kindly fuck off.

DoppelG

Scholar
Locue said:
Kid, you weren't here for a discussion. You suggested I could tone it down a bit. I was alright with that. Then you called me a "autistic squarehead." Now... I've heard worse but that's when I decided to rewrite my reply because it's obvious you were here to insult and win cool-points. You've been doing this in other threads as well, and I'm not saying it's not funny or even a little bit adorable, but kindly fuck off.

Don't call me a kid ignorant piece of shit.
And, wah?
I suggested to tone your autistic squareheadedness down in my first post, you only managed to reply with dumb "uh oh, stupid fanboy" crap.
Go suck it shithead.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
DoppelG said:
Locue said:

And, wah?
I suggested to tone your autistic squareheadedness down in my first post, you only managed to reply with dumb "uh oh, stupid fanboy" crap.
I had a nice and dandy reply ready and written but then I read further and scrapped it. INTERNET DRAMA! Never have I backed down from a fight! :lol:
Go suck it shithead.
Oh, you're so cute. :lol:

Radisshu

Prophet
I actually like Final Fantasy VII, although I realise what its humongous intellectual flaws are, but that doesn't mean that I have to defend the game's honour in a trolling match. AND neither do you, DoppelG, so please gtfo. It's a let's play-thread, not "LET'S DISCUSS FINAL FANTASY VII'S QUALITIES"-thread.

afewhours

Scholar
Hey! Parentheses boy is back! How's it going? Have you lost your virginity yet? If not, I have something that might help.

middlefingeryu5.jpg

No, you don't need to thank me. The pleasure is all mine.

I almost forgot. MOAR FINAL FANTASY. I look forward to the raid on Shinra HQ. I'm especially happy now Colin Farrell's on board! All you need now is Russell Crowe and James Spader and I won't have to visit any other sites.

ecliptic

Liturgist
DoppelG said:

What's this kid's problem?

Back on topic, I thought the tone of the posts were great. You've been doing a stand-up job of posting this LP, chap! Just remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. :) I'd like to see this LP through to the bitter end, bwahahaha.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Thanks, people. I'll try and pump out the update tomorrow. It's a big one so I might split in half, but you guys can handle it, right?

Also, don't worry. Colin is going to be with us all the way to the bitter, totally mindfucked end. And yes, afewhours, he's going to bring in a friend to help us out with the Shinra raid.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Good work so far Locue in making a hilarious LP thread and feeding troll circus :)

DoppelG

Scholar
Locue said:
I had a nice and dandy reply ready and written but then I read further and scrapped it. INTERNET DRAMA! Never have I backed down from a fight!

Thats ok, wasn't really looking for a fight anyways, can't stand fanboys calling me hater and haters calling me fanboy, snip.
Continue with the thread though, i will just keep quiet and nod.

ecliptic said:
What's this kid's problem?

What an insightfull question.
My bitchslapping hand is still tired from bitchslapping you in my previous reply to you though.

afewhours said:
Hey! Parentheses boy is back! How's it going? Have you lost your virginity yet? If not, I have something that might help.

Such an obsession about parentheses, or did you just learn a new "hard" word in kindergarden and like to use it a lot to come off all smart and such?
Weird fixation

Radasshu said:
I actually like Final Fantasy VII, although I realise what its humongous intellectual flaws are, but that doesn't mean that I have to defend the game's honour in a trolling match. AND neither do you, DoppelG, so please gtfo. It's a let's play-thread, not "LET'S DISCUSS FINAL FANTASY VII'S QUALITIES"-thread.

Point taken, i will show myself out. (Although my post was more criticism on hate/fan-boyism, nevermind though)

And, wtf is roqua?

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Less dealing with the kid and more Final Fantasy VII LPing. I'm curious on how you'll handle the huge cutscene that comes up when you get out of Midgar.

afewhours

Scholar
DoppelG said:
Such an obsession about parentheses, or did you just learn a new "hard" word in kindergarden and like to use it a lot to come off all smart and such? Weird fixation

Damn, can't you do anything right? Clearly, the correct response to:

Have you lost your virginity yet?

is: "Yeah! TO YOUR MOM"

Thanks for playing, though. Here's a consolation prize for you.

Sovy Kurosei said:
Less dealing with the kid and more Final Fantasy VII LPing.

Hey, we have to do something while Locue slaves away! :wink: Just think of it as an intermission of sorts.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That shit tastes fucking awesome, by the way.

Also, Vollkornfruechteallerlei might be one of the best German words ever.

Murk

Arcane
Oh god DoppelG just fuck off already, you did whatever it was you're going to do and nobody cares how youre "pwning" people or whatever the shit gives you wood. Just go aaawwwayyyyy.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jasede said:
Also, Vollkornfruechteallerlei might be one of the best German words ever.

I think Hackfleischschnitzel is. Seven consonants in a row. And its fucking delicious ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom