Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

LarsTheSurly said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Sovy Kurosei said:
What are you going to name Cait Sith, Locue? Do what you did with Red XIII and name him Reeve?
OMG SPOILER!!

But yes, probably. Unless I get cool suggestions.

Well let's see. He's a tiny annoying cat(?) with a megaphone on top of a big fat body. I think the little creature with the megaphone would be pretty damn irritating, and the fat body is kind of gross. So you're left with a repulsive fatass with a loud and grating voice...

You might name him KC.

Fixed.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Alright

One: Reeve
Two: Garfield
Three: kingcomrade
Four: Henry Rollins
Five: Cait Sith
Six: Cat Ballou
Seven: Henry Fonda
Eight: Roseanne
Nine: Annerose
Ten: Great Scott

Pick *one*

Fez

Erudite
I find I am compelled to go with the kingcomrade option in this poll, as always.

Donaroriak

Augur
Project: Eternity
One
Spoiler us all the way through
(although 3 is always good for a cheap laff)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I will not name him kingcomrade. It would be too big an insult to the great white furry creature. And to his girlfriend with the nice handbag.

And why the fuck am I even asking you people about your opinions? This isn't a democracy! This is let's play! As in let us, me and my friends from Hollywood, play. His name will be Catbert. Poll closed.

LarsTheSurly

Scholar
Catbert... LoL

I remember there was a Dilbert TV show for a month or so. I was sad when it went away.

Oh, and you're asking us because we hired you to entertain us. Now dance.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Andyman Messiah said:
I will not name him kingcomrade. It would be too big an insult to the great white furry creature. And to his girlfriend with the nice handbag.

And why the fuck am I even asking you people about your opinions? This isn't a democracy! This is let's play! As in let us, me and my friends from Hollywood, play. His name will be Catbert. Poll closed.

Booooooooooo

Hssssssssssss

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Hey, fuck off. I'm calling the shots here. Do you see your name on the thread? No! It's my fucking name. I own this thread and I can do whatever the fuck I want and you'll all just smile and lick it all up, you worthless peons.

His name is Catbert! That's final!

Or Reeve. Reeve is also final!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Locue was just a figment of my imagination, like Kiefer Sutherland and Colin Farrell. Expect a lot of things to change around here, bitches. Andyman Messiah is going on an all 360 degree rampage!

Shoelip

Arbiter
Name every character you haven't already named Barack Obama. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom