Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
:(

Length doesn't matter, this will keep going as long as the Codex is alive.

MD17.jpg

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
fastpunk said:
46 pages thread... How long is this game?
I'm thinking maybe 150-200 pages, Disc 1 is really long since you have to introduce all characters, introduce the problematic backstory, introduce the actual problem, introduce a way to stop the problem and fail to stop the problem. I'm probably going to be starting Disc 2 at page <s>50</s>60 or so.

Disc 2 and 3 is going to be a lot more enjoyable... for me.

Radisshu

Prophet
The second and third discs don't really contain as much stuff as the first one, though.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Do you think you'll do another epic LP whenever you finish this one? Or do you think your sanity will be completely diminished by then?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Fat Dragon said:
Do you think you'll do another epic LP whenever you finish this one? Or do you think your sanity will be completely diminished by then?
I'm thinking about finishing sportforredneck's Horny Bunnies thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom