Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

ecliptic

Liturgist
No caps of the worthless post-credits scene with Red?

Haha. What a loss.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Why the 500 years later should be covered is because it has cubs of Red's species for some absolutely bizarre reason (isn't he supposed to be the last of his kind?)

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Ratatosk said:
Well done Horse, well done.
icon_salut.gif

ff7_the_end.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now all we need is a final batch of Miracleman comics and this thread will be complete.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Please don't, I've only just started reading Miracleman because of this thread and I haven't read further than #11.

Don't spoil the teachings of Moore for me plz.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
PlanHex said:
Please don't, I've only just started reading Miracleman because of this thread and I haven't read further than #11.

Don't spoil the teachings of Moore for me plz.
Alright, just one farewell pic for this thread:

Miracleman16-3334.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
Buff, I finally managed to read the entire lp... And I can only say: Good work man, that was truly shit.

In other words, you have a will of steel *honourblade*

Murk

Arcane
I can't wait for my head to explode again when you reach the scene of revelation about the orphanage and everyone's past.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I just went through this whole LP.

The LP itself was so god damn funny.

As for FF7....

:rage:

FUCK THE TRANSLATIONS FUCK THE SHITTY EMO CUNT SHIT FUCK CLOUD FUCK TIFA FUCK THE RETARDED PLOT FUCK THE STUPID ASS BANAL PLOT TWISTS!

Andyman Messiah, you have done us a great service that could never truly be repaid. You have protected Codexia from the great evils of horrible translations, emo-faggotry, terrible plotholes and plot twists and the homosexuality of that which is know as Final Fantasy 7.

For this great honor, I present to you, Andyman Messiah:

Medal_of_Honor.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
DragoFireheart said:
FUCK THE TRANSLATIONS FUCK THE SHITTY EMO CUNT SHIT FUCK CLOUD FUCK TIFA FUCK THE RETARDED PLOT FUCK THE STUPID ASS BANAL PLOT TWISTS!
You should be burned, heathen!

:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom