Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's get Underrail on GOG.com

I'll be honest, the game doesn't really look like my cup of tea, so to speak, but I gladly added my vote! Your effort deserves it.

give it a go; its really really really really special in a way thats hard to define without superlatives

i put my current stiffy for iso turn based games down to this game

im not going to take you to task regarding your reasons not to try it because to you they are valid so we have a benchmark at least

give it a go

upwardlymobile

forum posting consultant
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
any rumors on the release date better than "second quarter"? I have a huge hardon for underground rpgs and I've been waiting for the final version but it's hard :|

cw8

Cipher
Voted of course. More games need to be on GOG. Underrail would be a perfect addition.

Amn Nom

Learned
If this isn't on GOG then the dumbfucks are passing up on a lot of free money, voted for it of course. Looking to move more of my business to GOG after this recent Steam announcement, please give me that option :S.

groundhog

Educated
Went to vote for it and saw I had already done so long ago. It's because I'm trying to forget this exists, so I'm not tempted to try it before it's finished.

Atchodas

Augur
Voted earlier for some recognition but obviously when UnderRail is released it will be on gog 1000% and it most likely will be one of the better selling crpg's for quite some time .

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
While you're at it vote on Age of Decadence. I voted on both games at least a year ago and they had similar number of votes but now Underrail has over twice as much votes.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Isn't it just a matter of Styg submitting it to GOG?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom