Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's google colony ship rpg

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Post results, if CS turns out to be the goto hit for "colony ship rpg" that'd be fucking sweet :lol:
I wonder what comes up on a non rpg-browsing-pc™, imma try tomorrow at work :shittydog:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Huh? You cannot use google? Yes, the Colony Ship RPG on Steam is the first result when you google for "colony ship".

Tigranes

Arcane
I think they have colony ship RPG cornered, the real victory will be when 'colony ship' gives unwitting searchers the sweet sweet nectar of incline

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
It already does. First place for colony ship in Google is the Steam page of their game.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
was wondering if it was my colony ship search infested comp making it the top hits but yeah, same at work. I think it's pretty cool seeing as it's a pretty generic bunch of words :happytrollboy:

Oh yeah. You can turn that personalized results shit off though.

Corvinus

Arcane
For me, gewgle's first hit is the steam store of the game. The duck lists Irontowerstudio .com as the first hit. No wikipedia entries on the first page on any of them. In fact, all first-page results except one are related to the game. The one that isn't related is this one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom