Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's heckin' play CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck!!!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You fucking retarded autists shit comments like this is why LPers don't LP fucking hell man

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I decided it was time to head to the night club to get my groove on! ahahah time to get FUNKY.. just like my FUNKY POPS! hahahaahahaha that's a good one, I should write it down so I don't forget, I bet I'll get a bunch of updoots on that one!! Anyways a new club just opened up in town and I decided to check it out.. anything to get out of the house to avoid temptation of listening to my wife getting pleasured by her bull... well, more like to avoid getting CAUGHT listening hahahahaa

j0ovCpE.jpg

Gqkuyes.jpg

EAnl2yF.jpg

WOW! This club is so cool with lots of interesting people, I just met someone that I also thinks posts on Reddit and we talked about Funky Pops and how we need to eat bugs to reduce our carbon footprint or else the world will literally END in ten years.. It's scary to think about but that's why we are trying to stop it! We had a good time and I took a selfie!!!!

xJ7asxK.jpg

haha, the pic turned out pretty good, huh? I had enough of chatting (it's like reddit but IRL XD) and decided it was time to finally go get my groove on so I went over to the entrance to the members-only section, where the coolest of cools like me hang out, surely I will find a woman to take home to share with Tyrone, if my wife will let me of course... haha!

S1a16mK.jpg

$150???? But Tyrone took all my money when I was a bad boy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS HECKIN' UNFAIR!!! What am I going to heckin' do??? I came here to cheer myself up, how am I going to get the money I need in order to find the perfect little sexpot for my family?? My friend already left so I can't ask him... Guess I'll ask the bartender if he knows of anything...

K94QpUo.jpg

5YV7cVl.jpg

Oh hahahaha, yeah I get money from my job.. hahahaha how could I forget that? Guess I was so flustered with all that happened today that I forgot about something so simple.. Chinese people are so wise.

As the night descends I leave the club and go home, seems like the night's almost over and I have to get up and go to work tomorrow! That VIP membership isn't gonna pay itself XD!

to be continued...

lightbane

Arcane
Even that hideous "retard face and the NPC meme are in, lol.
I wonder if one of the possible endings is the protagonist offing himself, or killing his wife + the bull and many more in a killing spree.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ahhh I had a good night's sleep but now it's time for lil ol' worky-worky haha I can't wait to tell everyone about my wild night at the club! I run downstairs without a moment to lose, I'm needed at work just as much as I'm needed at home! Plus I gotta get money for that VIP membership so I can find a girl to bring home so Tyrone won't be mad at me anymore! I open the door to the front house, ready to hit the ground running (didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb XD I love Smash Mouth!) but DeShawn had other ideas:

wKUvwKQ.jpg

There he was, that little rascal, standing on top of my car flossing (XD just like in Fortnite!!) I was a little mad but I have to admit that it was pretty cool at the same time... But I had to get to work since Mr. Chong told me that's the best way to get money, so I let him have it! I feel bad that I had to be so mean but that's just part of being a family man!

HUOanvJ.jpg

He eventually did what he was told and I was ready to finally get to work, briefly thinking about the prospects of DeShawn's future before getting in the car:

pn1BVxo.jpg

Hahahahahaah OMG could you imagine that?? XD

2yBOpkr.jpg

I had a nice little drive to work, nothing much happened I just listened to NPR, they were talking about white supremacy being one of the most dangerous threats we face. SO TRUE! I don't get why everyone can be as tolerant as me. Anyways, I'm arriving at work now so best not to think about those things. As I enter into our office area my boss was waiting for me at the door. He was really mad at me for being late (Thanks, DeShawn!) but I smoothed it over:

a7iZoxf.jpg

6SGhLbS.jpg

Everyone is working so hard, it sure feels great to be a part of this company! We all work as a team and really love working here!

Zusqro5.jpg

My desk is off in the corner, hahah it really is my home away from home! XD

ytC7Tou.jpg

Haha here we are! My little funky boy is always here to greet me hahaah, well.. time to earn those big bucks. I'll be a VIP in no time!

3JSbvcU.jpg

I gotta go but I'll check back in after work, I wonder what I'll do when I get home...

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
I'm not sure if this is depressing or hilarious.
Also, what's up with these funky pop things? They did pop up a few years ago, but they're so lame that I don't see anyone serious having a collection of them, other than kids at best, and they look like shit so that won't work.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS work is done and now I'm home and ready to see my loving family! I can't wait to see my wife and kids! Made a smooth $95 at work today! Bringin' home the bacon as they say hahaha XD Looks like someone left the door open... probably DeShawn, you know how teenagers are...

0YwArf3.jpg

First thing I think I'm going to do is to get some hot love from my wife, she's probably really raring to go after having no one but Tyrone all day!

q6FiqzX.jpg

Oh... it's.. uhh.. locked. I can hear them going at it, it sounds fun but I guess I won't be joining in tonight, but at least my wife is happy! The only thing to make me as happy as knowing my wife is feeling pleasure are my Funky Pops! I love them so much! Let me go over to my room and tell them about my day...

8jHIAIl.jpg

XoCz6tX.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF NOT MY HECKIN' FUNKARINOS!! MY LITTLE FUNKY BOIS!!! MY BESTEST BUDDY WUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESHAWN MUST HAVE TAKEN THEM, THAT'S WHY HE'S IN HERE! I LET HIM GET AWAY WITH A LOT BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE A TEENAGER, BUT TOUCHING ANOTHER MAN'S FUNKY POP IS JUST NOT OKAY.

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING, I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!!

LI2G4TG.jpg

ng3RhCd.jpg

6Y9f3Xj.jpg

zLB3iC1.jpg

tdmZjnB.jpg

fRP6aaX.jpg

I can't believe that he forgot where he put them... I get that it was just for a fun challenge for updoots, that's why I'm not too mad, but this is NOT how I was expecting my evening to go :( This is horrible! After DeShawn left, reality finally set in and hit me like a ton of bricks:

ooNQj4C.jpg

I. MUST. GET. THEM. BACK.

KKgkMLg.jpg

Q7gi91K.jpg

to be continued...

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
All those explanations of the IRL Funky Pops and the lengths to which people go to get them really drive this game event home.

A modern tragedy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom