Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Redacted

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Very topical question! I think it's all bullshit. Even if you're the Christian Reform candidate, your Christian Reform ministers will suggest asking for campaign funds from the US. I don't know if it's even possible to have an election without the opposition withdrawing due to "intimidation".

oscar

Arcane
You can do a more-or-less fair election but everyone (except a few European/UN officials) will accuse you of fraud and intimidation anyway

lightbane

Arcane
That was a short but fun read. It seems some countries are doomed to be shitholes permanently.

Note that you can't actually secure EU aid but it seems to go up as you pursue moderate policies.

Just like RL!

claims that "the peasants were unable to grow enough food", but the graph in the game itself showed malnutrition going way down so I don't know what's up with that.

You're not supposed to win due your retarded citizens being extra-prone to violence and decay.

You can do a more-or-less fair election but everyone (except a few European/UN officials) will accuse you of fraud and intimidation anyway

Just like RL, again!

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Interesting game that I had never heard about. Reminds me of Crisis in the Kremlin / Ostalgie games

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom