Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Renegen

Arcane

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Why is this not updated yet? Clearly it needs more commissar boobiez to inspire the men!

Luna_by_canadian_rainwater.jpg

Commissar_concept_by_FirstKeeper.jpg

W40K___female_commissar_by_nesoun.jpg

femcom_by_ragathol-d30wauk.jpg

Imperial_commissar_by_LarsRune.jpg

commissar_general_viktoria_balshin_by_jets0n-d4x2g3r.jpg

Thought for the day:
An empty mind is a Loyal mind

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah.... 1

If whatever warpy thing in there is powerful enough to overload a fucking psykers implants, odds are we'll be dead/mutated/corrupted before we could even see the enemy, let alone try to shoot it. Splitting up just means less people to accomplish the objective we actually stand a chance at completing.

Cassidy

Arcane

The best they can do if the psyker isn't just raving pointlessly is to, once that artillery is done, hold their ground near some blessed soil of the Emprah or something that would at least ensure that if they die, they will die uncorrupted by the Warp.

lightbane

Arcane
Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Just like it happens with the IG (assuming you're not Ciaphas or from Gaunt's Ghosts). So, what would have happened if we went to the Hive? Horrible mutation and extremely painful death?

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Well at least we didn't die a complete failure. Coulda been worse; we could've gotten assraped by Nurgle by trying to play amateur daemonhunter by going with 2 or 3, and at least the Commissar proved to us that she wasn't all talk.

lightbane

Arcane
What about a special DLC update in which the ultimate, perfect ending is shown? I mean, that's how it works these days :troll:

Renegen

Arcane
root, I have to say I really liked the harshness of our choices, it made the LP very lively. I wouldn't mind a new IG run.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
if you had played one against the other you would have a shot at becoming regimmental commander pro tem (assuming major valkrin suffered an 'accident')

Really? Sweet? How many people voted for playing them off against each other?

Oh, I was the only one :troll:

Kayerts

Arcane
I question how smart the lieutenant really was if he told a commissar who just shook her head--after ordering in an airstrike on their current position-- to "suit herself." That's a pretty clear sign that unless she is immediately and tragically killed in action, you are about to be Released From Service.

Still, no man died for Him that died in vain. :salute:

Add another vote for keeping things IG; the sewer rats of 40K are a good fit for us.

Esquilax

Arcane
:salute:

At least we went out with some dignity. I'm on board with everybody on keeping this IG - we've barely gotten into the faction at this point.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Wouldn't mind playing as that Death Korps batallion that were called off to deal with something supposedly more important.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm just whipping a dead horse by now, but I wanna be the space Reichsheer damnit!

eklektyk

Erudite
:excellent:As always entertaining. Would't mind geting more of Lord Commisar in some form

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom