Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Baltika9

Arcane
Fuck it. I'm voting Khayoss.

Baltika9

Arcane
Why can't we get this instead of what the industry is spewing out now? Goddamn I missed this.

Meh. A bit of an anti-climax ending - feels too much like "rocks fall, everyone dies" (not saying that's what it is, but that what it feels to me because of the suddenness of going from not having even seen an enemy to LOL, TPK). Nobody voted for the option 2 in the last update (which would have given us the only chance of surviving this mission) because as it was presented it was the stupid choice - abandoning orders to go searching the entire hostile hive city with a single squad (or half of one) for ... something? Yeah, that would end well.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
A fitting end to Limpwrist McFaggot. If only more people had voted DEVOUR SOUL

:bro:

Voted 3... which was close but propably would end us vaporised by airstrike anyway... What was the consequnce of not going Adeptus kitchenus?

Would vote for Guard too... IF Codex knew how to RP an Imperial Guardsman/woman instead of theif, penpusher, spinless asslicker, and coward who wanted back to Mommy. Good ending atleast.... Maybe the Great Enemy pawn this time? With our skills we would win the campaign for Emprah quickly. :lol:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Guyses, you are forgetting about one important detail.

The game was rigged from the start. It's the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where nobody wins. No matter what we'd choose throughout the thread, we lost the moment we started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKIAMAqGNIY

All that the Emperor demands of us guardsmen is that we stand the line and die fighting :salute:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
:thumbsup:

Continue with IG, but don't let us play officer until our actions get us promoted to one...

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
The game was rigged from the start. It's the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, where nobody wins. No matter what we'd choose throughout the thread, we lost the moment we started.

Exactly. And since we're playing IG, it's nearly impossible to live through a mission that involves daemons anyway. Interrupting the ritual would probably have given us quite a few more corruption, and with our luck we would mutate and the comissar would have shot us anyway.

Go another IG round. Wouldn't mind staying on the same planet aswell, you sure had a lot more coming for us which would otherwise be in vain.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
root

We need MOAR! IG is Manlier than Spehss Mahreenz. Especially if you appoint me as a thread commissar to veto Limpwrist McFaggot votes witht he power of *BLAM!*
qvNti.jpg

WH_Faces_%287%29.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
1) Yes

Considering this is 40k and that Holt is down there, the "volunteers" that will inevitably be called not so shortly after the first ones will have even smaller chances of survival and be thrown into the cannon fodder duties while the survivors of the first volunteers will probably have better chances later.

Baltika9

Arcane
Screw it, A. We played a coward before, look where that got us. Balls to the wall, it's do or die.
That little commissar is getting a fraged soon as I get the choice. By the way, how the hell did she survive, heresy?

Kayerts

Arcane
Screw it, A. We played a coward before, look where that got us. Balls to the wall, it's do or die.
That little commissar is getting a fraged soon as I get the choice. By the way, how the hell did she survive, heresy?

I would rate her ability to survive a self-inflicted shot to the head, followed by an airstrike, as low. Something sinister is going on.

mayhaps I should change the LP to something more general and less specific?
It kinda takes away the feeling of being a lowly dude with a t-shirt and flashlight tho

I don't know, a wave of nameless characters struggling in the wake of their predecessors' fuckups seems pretty close to nailing the experience of being a guardsman.

2, glory to the first man to die.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom