Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Kayerts

Arcane
2 because 1 is suicide. Two stormtroopers would shit on seven barely-armed chucklefucks, even if they weren't backed by Fateweaver's big brother or whatever Agern is.

I'm confused by the bros complaining that, holy balls, we did something wrong and are no longer quite so pretty. The consequences of our decisions are not always going to be obvious or even remotely transparent. We're guessing how our current understanding of the world aligns with what root has planned for it, and when we're wrong, mayhem ensues. I don't see this as a problem with the IF or the players. I see this as the entire point.

As for our farewell to arm, it's 40k. If you reach the age of 25 without losing a limb or major organ, you aren't trying hard enough.

Bloodshifter

Educated
Just caught up awesome stuff

2 Living means we can kick ass another day those storm troopers don't like letting bad people live and our "recruits" are armed with the equivalent of plastic swords make the right choice.
Victory isn't only achieved through battle just making sure you can fight in the next battle is a victory unto it self.

Baltika9

Arcane
To all those complaining about us losing an arm.

I present to you, Commissar Sebastian Yarrick:
File:IG5EYarrick.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Choose Choice 2 faggots... and enjoy the life of Servitor:

4910017482_fb4d8e6434.jpg

There're things worse than death in 41 Milenium... and =I= is tainted... besides His first oder will be to give sargent and ''Your flock'' Emperor's benediction :troll:

Thought for a Day: Damnation is eternal.

Baltika9

Arcane
1A.
The men proved themselves worthy and devoted. I'd give them a second chance. Besides, they'll be conscripts, so what the hell.
As for the =I=,
:hero:, for now... Keep an eye on him, though.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Voting 1 A

My reasoning is this. 1 is a logical extension of our previous choices, we killed the witch and freed the darkholders from her grip, we then joined forces with them to take out the dreaded Hullghasts and they now seem to follow us to the extent that they would blindly charge an Inquisitor in power armor on our behalf. They might not be too bright, but they are ours.

A. Well, I don't think B makes much sense. I don't really know if the Magos Biologis can condemn an Inquisitor in the first place, even though he can probably kill him and get away with it due the immense clout of the Mechanicum. We have now "allowed" this Inquisitor to live twice (not that I think we could have killed him the second time) and there must have been a reason for that. Not saying that Schäfer should follow him blindly, but we have given him the benefit of doubt already and I do think that we have earned at least a modicum of respect from the Inquisitor through our actions so far.

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
1) we gave them our word and they're fit to Serve the Emperor... with their lifes if needed.

And we should trust Cog boys over our own Lord General for what reason? Mechanicus will want the planet no matter how many Guardsmen wil die and worse be corrupted.
True =I= is tainted by his Radical actions and maybe Heretic... But He could finish us off countless times... BTW what happened to Sgt. Vagarian and his rescue team?

Was proven wrong this time... expected to wake up as servoskull.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Picking A doesn't mean we put our full faith in the Inquisitor and the Lord General and be BFFs, just that we won't do anything to undermine their authority for now, right?

Commissar Draco

Patron
Ah they had an accident... better to have our Prodigal =I= in front of us... To watch His Emperor apointed ass back of course... 1Bthan. :salute:

Mechanicus is the last fraction Guardsman turned Zeelot would choose for help... they're Worshiping Machine God not Emperor.... but LG can be manipulated by =I= Sorcery.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
1A, then. It should provide less chances for us to fuck things up, compared to being all political and sneaky and backstabbing, which I don't think we do very well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom