Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I think the men would feel better knowing that there is someone on this Emperor-forsaken planet who doesn't back down from the Lord Commissar's taunting.

ironyuri

1) Our Shep doesn't give a damn what other people thinks, he has 2 mutants on the command squad already.
Commisar is right on this one anyways, no point trying to squirm and counter argue that he misread the situation and throw a hissy fit that he somehow got it wrong. Trying to whitewash our previous deeds as being more noble and heroic then they actually were is something Limpwrist MgFaggot would have done, real men accept their mistakes and move on.

Besides we got a big task ahead of us, let us not start bickering with the comissar just because of what happened to the previous IG character.

At the time, Schafer was a Private, and had no command... so we didn't abandon our brothers. What we did do, was finish the mission we were ordered to undertake BY command, without questioning it or diverting to an objective to help a squad that was not competent enough to finish their own mission.

So.

3. (or.... 2?) But not 1.

Schafer followed orders. That's what the Guardsmen here need to be doing. The Commissar should respect that.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
At the time, Schafer was a Private, and had no command... so we didn't abandon our brothers. What we did do, was finish the mission we were ordered to undertake BY command, without questioning it or diverting to an objective to help a squad that was not competent enough to finish their own mission.

Good point, am now flip flopping to 2. For our Shep the mission comes first, people second. Insinuating he is a coward will strike a nerve.

Edit: And flip flopping again to 4) 2)

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh hey option 4. Flip!

"It's a good thing that the men need never know you use your own laspistol as a masturbatory aid, Lord Commissar."

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Commissar merely performs the duty of his office. To further fear him is redundant (1), to hate him (2 or 3) heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced your hands.

4 Show him the totooed Aquilla and wounds You earned serving Emprah... and tell him: You ask, What is our aim here Lord Commissar? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs... won by blood of others or mine... In Emperor's name.

Baltika9

Arcane
4 Show him the totooed Aquilla and wounds You earned serving Emprah... and tell him: You ask, What is our aim here Lord Commissar? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs... won by blood of others or mine... In Emperor's name.

Kayerts

Arcane
Flop to 4: "It would be better if their minds were uncorrupted enough to know anything at all. It is a poor shepherd who blames his flock, Lord Commissar. This failure is yours and yours alone."

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Flop to 4: "It would be better if their minds were uncorrupted enough to know anything at all. It is a poor shepherd who blames his flock, Lord Commissar. This failure is yours and yours alone."

No! I will not go to the Schola Progenium again!

Kayerts

Arcane

Fear not, Lord Commissar. The Schola is reserved for those who may win redemption on the field. You will meet yours through the Emperor's benediction.

Baltika9

Arcane

Fear not, Lord Commissar. The Schola is reserved for those who may win redemption on the field. You will meet yours through the Emperor's benediction.
As :bro: worthy that is, I don't think a Captain has the authoritah to do that, and live.

Kayerts

Arcane
I'm being a dick, you should go with Draco's option. Or maybe 2, but probably Draco's. Ulminati's 2.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
4. "We had been ordered back to the Thronium. Vakarian subverted the chain of command when he went off in search of glory. I fulfill the mission given to me by command. The honor of carrying out the emperors will is all the glory a man requires. We have been given a task by the Lord General and we will carry it out. I will not tolerate disobedience or insubordination from anyone; be it a guardsman, a sargeant or an attached political officer. I am certain we both agree this should be so, Commissar."

Zaan

Novice
4. "We had been ordered back to the Thronium. Vakarian subverted the chain of command when he went off in search of glory. I fulfill the mission given to me by command. The honor of carrying out the emperors will is all the glory a man requires. We have been given a task by the Lord General and we will carry it out. I will not tolerate disobedience or insubordination from anyone; be it a guardsman, a sargeant or an attached political officer. I am certain we both agree this should be so, Commissar."

Longinus

Educated

This.

Gondolin

Arcane

It sounds like we're explaining ourselves, which usually means seeking the other party's approval.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom