Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I guess gondolin also qualifies.

"Lord Commissar, I hereby invite you to the most blessed and well-sought seat on my Baneblade as we ride into battle. It'll afford you an unparalleled view of the battlefield, and we could certainly use your crotchpistol to point out the Emperor's Way for us. I won't take no for an answer, so get those bootstraps ready. You're in for a ride."

I think it's quite difficult for 4 to turn out anything other than suicidal. You've got the more measured responses covered in the first three choices, old chap.

Baltika9

Arcane
4 Show him the totooed Aquilla and wounds You earned serving Emprah... and tell him: You ask, What is our aim here Lord Commissar? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs... won by blood of others or mine... In Emperor's name.
If this=2, then 2 it is.

Gondolin

Arcane
"Lord Commissar, I hereby invite you to the most blessed and well-sought seat on my Baneblade as we ride into battle. It'll afford you an unparalleled view of the battlefield, and we could certainly use your crotchpistol to point out the Emperor's Way for us. I won't take no for an answer, so get those bootstraps ready. You're in for a ride."

I think it's quite difficult for 4 to turn out anything other than suicidal. You've got the more measured responses covered in the first three choices, old chap.

More like: "Strap him to the plates, ass forward. Get ready for the machete chainsword rape gangs, cracka!" :smug:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
4 Show him the totooed Aquilla and wounds You earned serving Emprah... and tell him: You ask, What is our aim here Lord Commissar? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs... won by blood of others or mine... In Emperor's name.
If this=2, then 2 it is.

No, that, to quote root, is a "homoerotic 1" :P

Now let's force root to ship Holt/Schafer :troll:

Baltika9

Arcane
well if I was a Commissar and suddenly a guardsman strapped off his clothing to show me his hairy tattooed chest and his scars, well...
Love can Bloom on the Battlefield.
Now what sort of commissar thinks about hot, angry buttsex with the CO he is supposed to be supervising while said CO is giving a speech about "Victory or death, IN TEH EMPRAH'S NEHM!"

Edit: A deviant, heretical commissar, that's who.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
well if I was a Commissar and suddenly a guardsman strapped off his clothing to show me his hairy tattooed chest and his scars, well...
Love can Bloom on the Battlefield.
Now what sort of commissar thinks about hot, angry buttsex with the CO he is supposed to be supervising while said CO is giving a speech about "Victory or death, IN TEH EMPRAH'S NEHM!"

Edit: A deviant, heretical commissar, that's who.

Commissar Blackhart

4 - draw our sidearm and shoot him in the face for failing the Emperor in his Duty.

As for the others: as much as I agree that 3 is the truth, 2 is a better retort and I can only hope there's a collar-grab in there somewhere.

ironyuri

Updatan sure would make this shift at work go a whole lot quicker/smoother/more pleasantly.

Just sayin'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom