Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Baltika9

Arcane
Rootbro, this is a stupid question, but 1 will have us back on the Thronum, and off the planet's surface, correct?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Thanks, Draco. I tried ctrl-f searching for "Bolt casing" and "bolt" but didn't spot specifically what I waslooking for.

1424524-click_bang_large.png

Commissar Draco

And You're Welcomed :salute: my opinion still stands let's find some souls to redeem in 4. Rootbro would we've been sucessful in redeeming guardsmen if we left Baneblade to LC I'm Butthurt Holt?

Zaan

Novice
1 and 2 seem to be obvious choices for the Redeemer. 3 and 5 not so much. But i'm voting 4 for some hive action.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Told you guys. We voted for a hardass, ruthless, son-of-a-bitch commander. We should try to behave as such. You wanted compassionate McNiceGuy? Should've gone with B.

Kayerts

Arcane
6 is tempting. Shepard has little use for words, inasmuch as he cannot grab a sentence by the collar.

3 has some appeal, since we're short a commissar, as is 2, since Agern potentially coming along to zap any supermutants seems good. 5 seems like a more character-driven version of 1; the dangers we learn about will be different, though.

Right now I'd prefer 3 over 5, but a decent argument could sway me.

4, I heard a decent argument.

oscar

Arcane
3. Politically useful as a friend and would be nice to have a commissar tagging along who isn't a complete psycho.

4. Our character still seems a bit down and doubtful.

Gondolin

Arcane
We're close to developing a mutation AND heading into the Black Holds where pretty much anything can happen. I don't think that we should be near any Commissars for... ummm... the rest of our lives?

Esquilax

Arcane
I agree, based on that we should vote either 4) to cleanse our corruption a bit, or 5) to improve our mission success.

1) sounds a lot more useful, actually.

I'm going with 1)

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
1) Since it's for the cogheads we're clearing this hold in the first place, also he might have important information regarding the black holds structure and other technical stuffies. Groshaw will be there with us anyway, why vote 5?

Also, I don't think root could make his disappointment that we took the most boring option any more clear. :lol:

ironyuri

3 or 5 sell it to me.

Groshaw is the only one without extensive combat experience. It's likely root plans to kill him off, so he probably won't just "be there" with us for the whole update.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Groshaw is the only one without extensive combat experience. It's likely root plans to kill him off, so he probably won't just "be there" with us for the whole update.
He lived his entire life in the black holds, it's not now that he's going to die with a squad of fully armed guardsmen with him...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom