Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Not Play Space Rangers 2: ITZ Here

Hey, Jimbob. Could you do a palythrough of the "A bad day" text adventure?

:rpgcodex:

tindrli

Arcane

fuck a bad day thing. what we need is to make those people let us (AT LEAST) translate this Revolution addon, ASAP!!!!! :salute:

Long time ago i did some but kissing at SNK games forum and they are polite people. the main problem in that time is that developers didnt have time to dedicate translating and that some of the quests are made for russian people only coz he says that it can be understud .. ahhh whata fuck .. i will brin the post here so you all can read it..

i wonder, how many codexians are from Russia anyway or how many speaks Russian???

BTW my english sucks :x

tindrli

Arcane
ok.. this is me doing classical butkissing
the other guy is one od the developers of revolution expansion

Greetings to the comunity!!!.. i was searching for allmost 6 months this forum and finnaly found you all :D
First of all sorry for not speaking russian i will translate the whole thing in google translator and hope that it will do the job.

anyway I wonder if this GREAT comunity will ever include the english version of the revolution?? if yes when it can be expected and is there any chance that i can help doing it

tindrli wrote:
Greetings to the comunity!!!.. i was searching for allmost 6 months this forum and finnaly found you all :D

Congrats, kk.

tindrli wrote:
First of all sorry for not speaking russian i will translate the whole thing in google translator and hope that it will do the job.

That's unnecessary, I speak English freely

tindrli wrote:
anyway I wonder if this GREAT comunity will ever include the english version of the revolution??

Well, we can build it anytime, using some materials from american edition of SR2 Reloading, but that'll mean that all new texts of this addon should be re-written in English, and not just translated - many of new quests include some jokes and allusions which is understandable for russians only as well - simple translation isn't gonna work. But the biggest problem is that we don't know how it's popular amongst English-speaking gamers - I just can't afford put a lot of time in translation, if it'll be gone to waste.

then i offered to start with their guidance bl bla bla

and they responded
Well, the only thing I can offer right now, is that we'll make our tools, which we used while developing this project, public-available - and maybe write a little how-to for 'em, 'cause they're very, VERY sloppy, laggy and buggy ones. Don't think that these tools are smth like normal SDK's

so thats prrety much everything..

So maybe if we show some interest and maybe make a pool with it .. maybe they let us help in translation or whatever we can figure out

anyway the entire post is this one
http://snk-games.ru/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=240

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Revolution sounds damn interesting, my time's fairly limited at the moment and my desktop internet access even more so, but I'll give the English build a try if I get the chance. More SR2 is always good.

Stereotypical Villain said:

:rpgcodex:

What one's that? Google gives me this post and, uh, a few seemingly unrelated... erotic interactive fiction games. I just don't think I want to know.

tindrli

Arcane
im currently playing Revolution 2.0/R6 almost translated but having occasional freezes that can be unfreezeed only by restarting PC.. i wonder does anyone have similar fuckups and are there any new updates that i missed????

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom