Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play a match of Legends of Runeterra

deama

Prophet
Just trying out this let's play thing out, I've decided to use a presentation format style as it'll make it easier for me, and hopefully easier for you?

Background:
So I'll just give a brief background to some of the game's rules and my deck.
Basically, the game is similar to hearthstone, but with some minor differences. You can't target other units with your attacking force, the other player has to choose whether he will block a particular attack or not, that said, there are some cards that can forcefully attack units.
There are different phases to each round, whenever a player summons a unit, the other player gets a response phase, allowing him to either play spells, or summon a unit of his own. There are cards that do not trigger this full phase, and instead trigger more or less a half phase, where the other play can only respond by playing a quick or burst card in response.

So my deck is a bursty, heavy on card draw type of deck, I generally have low cost cards that can be boosted to do high damage. Specifically, I also have what's known as Elusive cards, which can only be blocked by other elusive cards when they attack, but they can be forced.

See if you like the match:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WT7Ig5PjDc_PPZGYg-3tL_GfxnXkt90mgKaBGFyp0bE/edit?usp=sharing

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Better card game than Cancerstone is definitely better

deama

Prophet
Better card game than Cancerstone is definitely better
Yeah, I enjoy it more than hearthstone, especially since the grind for cards is a lot more lenient.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom