Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Let's play - Afterfall: InAnity

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Darth Roxor, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    [​IMG]

When we left Albert, he's just arrived to the admin section of Glory.

This place looks pretty cool, it's very Potato in nature.

[​IMG]

Behind the elevator is this painting. I don't recognise it, but it looks like something painted by the Kossaks, pretty damn talented Polish painters.

Across the hall are also portraits of various potato-looking people. I KNOW that I should recognise them, I've seen the goddamn faces before, but I can't name them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's a side corridor here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hacking this door makes a hussar appear from another door behind it.

[​IMG]

And another one comes from the side.

Those two are actually a lot more sturdy than the ones we had to murder to get Karolina. They also pack more firepower. Interesting.

Nothing in the unlocked room except this:

[​IMG]

Bleh an feh :(

[​IMG]

:salute: :salute: :salute:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time to fill this out. R00fles!

[​IMG]

Attempts to contact the Fist remain fruitless. The only way to determine whether someone is there is to reach that place on foot. The Fist is located on the other side of the city. One way leads directly through the city, and second through the area we used to call the "Proving Grounds". The colonel knows more about this issue, I suggest asking him when he will be in a good mood.

Proving Grounds, eh?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course, accessing this hacking manoeuvre

[​IMG]

Makes mutants appear from the warp when our back is turned.

[​IMG]

Quickly disposing of the beasts, Albert hacks the console and opens the way to the colonel's office.

[​IMG]

The last of Potato's finest attempt to stop Tokaj, but they can't resist the power of psychiatry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The colonel's office. It's very cool and prestigious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Colonel's private library, including many encyclopedias, Andersen's fairy tales and a book labled 'Afterfall', hurr.

[​IMG]

'Rock band'? That's not very prestigious, mr colonel :decline:

[​IMG]

Let's see what we can find on Potocki's computor...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] You backstabbing, despicable, dim-witted... : x

[​IMG] Enough with this nonsense. I know what you've done.

[​IMG] What have *I* done? My whole life, my every deed was dedicated to ensuring the safety of the people who trusted me.

[​IMG] And what about those who didn't trust you? Expendable casualties? What about other dwellers of Glory? You made sure that people frenzied by your sabotage were beyond help and then sent armed guards after them. A really cunning plan, to test the abilities of some by sacrificing others. Pity it's over now. You didn't trick everyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] It's all over. Because everyone is dead. Congratulations Tokaj, you have probably killed half of the Earth's remaining population.

[​IMG] Do not. Talk to me. Like I was the one WHO DID IT! It was your fucking henchman who caused the contamination spread that either drove people insane or turned them into mindless mutants! And most of my friends are dead because of you two! This ends now. I will get you both.

[​IMG] I have no idea what you are talking about...

[​IMG] I've heard enough. You'll answer for your crimes, colonel. Mark my words. But in some twisted way, your sick experiment succeeded. I survived. See you soon, colonel. Tokaj out.

[​IMG]

The transmission ends.

[​IMG] I have to find Karolina. Once she is safe, I'll take care of the colonel and his friend. Maybe there's some useful data on the colonel's computer?

[​IMG] So, the Fist is on the other side of the city? I vaguely remember a city as we escaped to the shelter... but this could be a different one. Where could she...

[​IMG]

O hello there Karo-

[​IMG]

OSNAP

[​IMG]

*drumroll*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] The things the Colonel told me... He said you're dangerous and that you have to be stopped...

[​IMG]

Albert is trying to use the force to grab tits. Notice the smile.

[​IMG] I... I will shoot if I have to... I will... kill you... for what you've done...

[​IMG]

[​IMG] And where is Arek...

[​IMG] I've found a room where he was hiding, but he wasn't there...

[​IMG]

She keeps lowering and raising the gun, giving away her uncertainty

[​IMG] Why did you do it?

[​IMG] Karolina, you know me better than everyone else. Of all the people, you should understand best that someone's trying to frame me! They tried to select the most suitable people for an expedition outside... To gather intel on the surface.

[​IMG] What?

[​IMG] I've found some notes... Written by someone within the Shelter's authorities.

You did?

[​IMG] And what about all the people? What about us?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I saw him! Please, believe me. Everybody's against me... don't tell me that you are too... come on, lower the gun...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Karolina! Wait!

[​IMG]

She walked into that chamber, which then closed its doors.

[​IMG]

And started moving...

[​IMG]

Turns out it was some kind of a train car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] There's another car on the siding. But first, I have to move it. And pray that this is the only empty freight car on this track.

[​IMG]

We've been here before when controlling the brave little toaster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Right, this is another pretty braindead puzzle. To move on, we have to place the train car (the thingy to the right of the black 'X') on the spot pointed out by the arrow. But first we have to move the other cars out of the way.

[​IMG]

Voilla.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thus, Albert 'Serious' Tokaj leaves shelter GLOREH

[​IMG]

And starts his journey towards another Shelter. Towards a brighter future. Towards... THE BROFIST :yeah:

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  2. covr Prophet Patron

covr
    ...and BROFIST you shall recive.

^ Top  
  3. Drakron Arcane

Drakron

^ Top  
  4. DarthBehemoth Learned

DarthBehemoth
    :yeah:Onward to the next potatoshelter!

^ Top  
  5. Yaar Podshipnik Arcane Patron

Yaar Podshipnik
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Marszałek makes it even into vidyagames!

^ Top  
  6. anus_pounder Arcane

anus_pounder
    I'm going to be very upset if it turns out Tokaj was being framed. The entire 'and then tokaj was a monster' thing sounds more interesting than a framing plot. (though arguably, both are overused at this point in time :p)

^ Top  
  7. Brother None inXile Entertainment Developer

Brother None
    Ahaha. They typed this out and still didn't realize how stupid their plot is.

^ Top  
  8. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The steel horse that is to take Tokaj to the Brofist emerges from the mountain side...

[​IMG]

... into a city?

[​IMG]

Oh my.

[​IMG]

Uh-oh

[​IMG]

shit

[​IMG]

FFFFUUUUU

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The train car crashes. Could this be the end for fair Albert?

[​IMG]

YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH

[​IMG]

YOU'VE GOT THE POOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEER

[​IMG]

YEAH!

The man of steel that he is, Tokaj emerges from beneath the wreckage.

[​IMG]

Well, suffice to say, post-apo potato (has a nice ring to it) looks a lot more... modern than its today's counterpart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] This city... The sky... Ain't it all a little paradoxical? The last inhabitants of the Shelter who survived the plague of madness and at the same time the first who managed to reach the surface. But I'm forgetting someone. I haven't seen the Colonel in person since the beginning of this mess. No wonder. People like him always have an emergency plan. Sadly, it usually includes only one person.

[​IMG]

As always, the condition is updated, too. And, as always, Albert loses all his guns. But this time he really loses all guns, not even the revolver was spared from inter-level disarmament.

[​IMG]

The angel statue in the middle of the place has an 'INDEPENDENT POLAND' + covered date sign at its base. The presence of '5' in the date is an obvious giveaway that it ain't the real one. Lololo alternative universe

[​IMG]

'If alcohol makes studying harder, drop out of school'

Also, ZUS :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I need to find her! It looks like I have to take a detour, though.

Where 'Her' probably refers to Karolina, and not the BROfist. Bad choice of priorities, Albert.

[​IMG]

'LOOK! Those are the effects of intemperance'

[​IMG]

A TV showing nothing but static.

[​IMG]

A TV that is being watched by a shadowman, who happens to dissolve when Albert stumbles upon him.

[​IMG] Holy shit!

Good that Tokaj is never concerned about all the hallucinations. That's nothing a psychiatrist should be worried about.

[​IMG]

Albert sees... people moving through those catwalks!

[​IMG] People...? On the surface?!

[​IMG]

Albert shouts after them, but they do not respond.

[​IMG]

For some reason, the human presence makes him go all panicky :hmmm:

[​IMG]

'Milk bar'

[​IMG]

Someone slams a door into Al's face and runs further along the alley

[​IMG]

But then rubble falls on that someone's head, blocking the way.

Albert has nothing to do but go through the open doors.

[​IMG]

But a powerful shockwave almost knocks him off his feet when he does so

[​IMG]

The milk bar sign fell off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [intelligence] Ah, so the key's in the pot.

Very perceptive of you, Albert.

[​IMG]

HOLY SHIT

[​IMG]

Nothing. Albert is getting more Vietnam flashbacks when going from room to room.

[​IMG]

From here we loot the key.

[​IMG]

Dum-de-dum

[​IMG]

This place is pretty mean. Usually, you are pretty rash when prancing on, but if you are perceptive and look into this room first, you notice the rotten leg and figure that's something's a bit off.

[​IMG]

When you move into the threshold, Albert is frozen in place for a second, and suddenly a gigantic 'TAP A!!!!!!1111111' appears on the screen.

A split moment later, a plank with a nail launches itself at you. If you don't TAP A!!!!, you die.

[​IMG]

Damn QTEs. This time Albert managed to survive the perils of the warp.

[​IMG]

Guess this fella wasn't as lucky.

Let's explore further

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Weird contraption.

[​IMG]

There's a panzerdoor here, a fuse for the engine (we'll need 2 more) and a dictaphone:

Someone's trespassing, I'm sure of it! I see footprints on the dusty floor, and each goddamn morning the door handle is tilted. They must have made a copy of my key. Fucking burglars! No one's gonna enter my home after my security system is complete! No one! Them them try. Can't wait to see that

[​IMG] Let them come. We... are ready.

[​IMG] Traps? It seems I'm not the only one they're afraid of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another fuse hier. Also, a newspaper.

[​IMG]

But getting close to the paper makes the floor crash.

[​IMG]

Albert gets on his feet and looks up...

[​IMG] You...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Why have you done all this?

Oh, that tone is uncalled for. Every citizen of Glory who truly desired freedom wanted this. I was merely a hand that made their wish come true. Don't look at me like that, you were no different. You despised all those rules and all the people following them.

[​IMG] No! I... I was frustrated with them... despised... I only despised the thing they represented. I never hated them! They were innocent people, they didn't deserve such a fate!

[​IMG]

No one is innocent... They allowed for a police state just to live a little longer. Life like that is not living at all, Tokaj.

[​IMG] It doesn't justify killing all those people!

It does

[​IMG] Just because they didn't share your worldview.

Yes

[​IMG]

Yes

[​IMG] And the Colonel's.

No

[​IMG] What?

[​IMG]

There's a small hint here. See if you spot it.

But I never killed anyone on his behalf.

[​IMG] What?

This session is over, mr Tokaj. It's time for you to move on.

[​IMG] Wait! It's not over! Not until I say so!

[​IMG]

Thus, the vendetta begins. Nobody fucks with Tokaj and lives to tell the tale.

[​IMG] He wasn't acting on the Colonel's behalf...?

[​IMG]

The last fuse is here.

[​IMG]

A closet blocks the door, but Albert uses +++strength to move it.

[​IMG]

Fuses are placed into the machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Which opens up a library of sorts.

Let's see what they have here...

[​IMG] Ah, yes. 'History of Psychology'. Know this masterpiece by heart.

[​IMG] 'Great Leaders. Great Madness.' Biographies of ruling madmen. I can think of one more name that would fit the collection.

[​IMG] 'Sniper's armoury. Usage. Maintenance. Evidence removal.' Classic example of an instant bestseller.

[​IMG] 'Of retaking Eastern Poland'. Kaiser's embellished biography. Still, an engrossing book, mainly thanks to the protagonist.

:M

[​IMG] 'Jan Tomasz Pazur. Selected poems.' Representative of New Poland Post-War period. Too much pathos, hardly interesting.

[​IMG] 'The Last Cruise of "Krogulec" '. Book adaptation of a movie. The movie was better anyway

:decline:

[​IMG] 'From Łucznik to Archer Arms - History of Arms Merger'. Another tale of a Polish company saved by Americans after the war.

That's all. Let's proceed.

[​IMG]

Another hole in the floor. Durp.

[​IMG]

The short fall almost breaks Tokaj's legs. Which once again shows what his dump stat is.

[​IMG]

HERE'S JOHNNY! An axe hits the door from the other side.

Let's investigate!

[​IMG]

Dayum.

It seems... This guy managed to decapitate himself, throw his head into the toilet and then launch the hatchet at the door. Quite... spectacular.

[​IMG]

Ah, fire axe. We meet again.

[​IMG] Maybe I can find a way to use it. Other than...

[​IMG]

Tokaj chops up the boards blocking the way out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Albert sees more hobos along the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Especially THOSE lights

[​IMG]

Albert stumbles upon some two dudes staring at a TV. 'Oh fuck!' they exclaim in horror and make a run for it.

[​IMG]

So quick they were to gtfo that they forgot to grab a gun from the table.

[​IMG]

Mr Smith! Mr Wesson! Glad you could make it.

It may not be the raging bull, or hell, even the GX-10, but it will have to do.

[​IMG]

What do we have here.

[​IMG]

HOBOS WILL APPEAR FROM THE WARP

This is the hobo of the dual-wielding and fiercely territorial kind. He rushes Albert with a pair of gaspipes.

Sigh, why do I feel like I've seen this before.

[​IMG]

CHOP!!!!

[​IMG]

Yeah, you guessed it. Those bums are basically madmen 2.0, just that they sometimes pack shootaz. I think they are very slightly more resilient, too, but I might be wrong.

[​IMG]

The bum was protecting some ammo and a gramophone:

Long, long time ago, in a cave hidden under the castle lived a small dragon, no larger than a man, but able to fly and breathe fire. Each night, the dragon flew out of his cave and, flying around the kingdom, he stole treasures: gold, precious gems, even expensive clothes. He didn't do that out of need, but out of pure greed, for his heart was so black that he didn't hesitate to take away the last penny from a poor widow. One night, the dragon went out once again to plunder in the darkness of the night. As always he stood outside his cave, straightened his wings and took off into the sky. Yet, he didn't know that this night people prepared spears and crossbows, determined to kill the dragon... kill the dragon... kill the dragon... kill the dragon...

That was... informative, I guess?

[​IMG]

More hobos appeared outside the shack.

[​IMG]

And t'would appear the only way forward is through this gate. Albert shoots the padlock

[​IMG]

And moves on...

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  9. Brother None inXile Entertainment Developer

Brother None
    Picking up small hints would indicate comprehending the plot, and I can't say I do because nobody's motivations seem to make any sense. And was Albert just talking to himself? Or was that supposed to be another doctor? Do you get to see his face?

Do we really have any reason to trust Albert's sanity at this point?

^ Top  
  10. anus_pounder Arcane

anus_pounder
    Well, it is called Afterfall : INSANITY.

^ Top  
  11. covr Prophet Patron

covr
    Wow, the city seems to be really well done. And plot isn't that bad as some reviews say. And I'm curious how that story ends.

^ Top  
  12. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    Dunno lol :M

Except for the face thing, no, you don't get to see it. But it was shown before in that one EPIC CHASE when Albert fell down the stairs and blacked out.

Yeah, like most locations in this game. At least, art design wise.

^ Top  
  13. lightbane Arcane

lightbane
    Soo, does Albert's "emotional sensor" turn red at some point? Everything until now only midly scared him, psychologists are quite tough. Too bad that he didn't invest any point into Diplomacy and he's killing the few survivors that somehow are still alive after ITZ happened.

^ Top  
  14. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mr Tokaj shall now attempt to cross the river!

[​IMG]

Guess that ended up well, lolololo

[​IMG]

Finding no obvious way through, Albert uses some kind of a valve.

[​IMG]

WHEN SUDDENLY, some doors open up behind him

[​IMG]

And DAEMONS appear from the warp when his back is turned.

[​IMG]

A force of hobos is out for Tokaj's arse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Christ, is this pistol so shitty or are those hobos so tough? I suspect the first. Takes three friggin headshots to take a punk down.

[​IMG]

Having defeated the bums, Albert can move forward by using ENERGY LEGS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And hoppin' to the other side on some crates. At least it's not a frogger minigame.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'AIDS. For you, your family and the future.'

[​IMG]

Had to get rid of the fireaxe to shoot the hobos and forgot to pick it up before crossing the river :( however, there's a sawblade we can use here. Looks p. deadly

[​IMG]

It is however shit as fuck and Albert nearly dies to two hobos when trying to use it, so he quickly raises the gun instead to avoid deff and defeat.

Unfortunately, there aren't really any good melee waffen in view...

[​IMG]

Except... this one? o_ó

YES, TIME TO CRACK HOBO HEADS WITH A BROOM :yeah:

[​IMG]

Or not because some kind of running sequence starts right after that and Tokaj is forced to drop the weapon of mass destruction : x

[​IMG]

Huh, so now we are playing Mad Dog McCree?

[​IMG]

Nope, we are playing a QTE run'n'gunning sequence!

[​IMG] I DRIVE, YOU SHOOT

[​IMG]

Indeed, Albert keeps running on autopilot, while you have to react with the proper tapping of WSAD to shoop random hobos that appear behind him.

[​IMG]

Fortunately, the bums are one of these people that are always in the vicinity of explosive barrels

[​IMG]

WHEN SUDDENLY, some sort of a derelict van stirs overhead

[​IMG]

Get him!

[​IMG]

OSNAP

[​IMG]

Albert deftly evades the trap!

[​IMG]

All skillz, no luck :obviously:

[​IMG]

Only way appears to lead through hier.

[​IMG]

Albert enters...

[​IMG]

And the door disappears.

WUT

[​IMG]

Still don't feel like questioning anything, Al? Really?

I like how he just goes 'oh for fuck's sake' as if this was some sort of a common nuisance in his life...

... :hmmm:

[​IMG]

A radio. The voice recorded on it is the one of the saboteur's

[​IMG]

WUT

[​IMG]

Another radio.

Since the dawn of civilization people have sought a way to release all of the suppressed emotions and feelings in a socially acceptable way. Anger, boredom, frustration, annoyance, grief, fear, pain. So they played games, violent and aggressive ones, full of primaly joy. (r00fles!) At the same time they were able to let off steam and have tons of fun. You see, stress can only be released in a form of violent behaviour. Let us leave the worries of our daily lives behind! Let us find some joy in this dark and gloomy world. Whether you like it or not, you're in for some tag!

Uh, ok.

[​IMG]

Moving through any doors leads to identical rooms, also with radios that just keep on jammering.

[​IMG]

Oh shut the fuck up already

[​IMG] Tag :smug:

[​IMG]

After destroying the radio, the room starts shaking

[​IMG]

And earth is falling on Tokaj's head. Everything goes black...

[​IMG]

But then an exit is revealed. Wut.

[​IMG]

Relevant.

[​IMG]

Of course, more bums are out to get Tokaj's bum.

[​IMG]

And we are kind of running out of ammo. HNNNGGG

[​IMG]

Keep on movin'

[​IMG]

dammit not again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE FUTURE LOOKS SO BRIGHT

[​IMG]

I THINK I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT

[​IMG]

Once again, Albert is saved by gratuitous placement of explobarrels

[​IMG]

This truck won't be chasing any psychiatrists ever again.

And once again, the forces of good are victorious

[​IMG]

Albert feels the need to update his PDA just as he approaches something that looks like... fortifications?

[​IMG] I've just had a forced session with one of the most interesting... patients in my 'career'. The saboteur from Glory not only managed to get out before everything went to hell, but has followed me all over the surface ever since. It looks like a typical case of hypomania and obsession with a particular person - in this case - the therapist. I remember his voice from the Shelter... a session not long ago. I'd have noticed odd behaviour back then, so his... deterioration must have been rapid and recent. Curious thing that he justifies his actions with a necessity for social transformation in the Shelter. With destruction he brought change, which I, as a scientist, would have never been able to bring. Not too subtle, but efficient... Yet the price was too high and there's one major flaw with his plan - in the Shelter there's no one left to change now. Heh, idiot.

:hmmm:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  15. DarthBehemoth Learned

DarthBehemoth
    [​IMG]
    This looks like a hobo version of Darth Sidious

Oh, and great update : x

^ Top  
  16. Brother None inXile Entertainment Developer

Brother None
    Good stuff, but man, the outside sometimes gets too dark to figure out what's going on.

Also lolololol those QTE running sequences. What were you even running from in the first one?

^ Top  
  17. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    Hobos, obviously.

^ Top  
  18. SerratedBiz Arcane

SerratedBiz
    It really seems like a glorious game / LP. Onwards to plot twists, then!

^ Top  
  19. Yeesh Magister

Yeesh
    This game speaks to me because I've been running from hobos my whole life. My whole damned life.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    So I've just marathoned this thread, and boy, the game looks banalshitboring. But the LP is pretty fun, keep it up!

^ Top  
  21. Drakron Arcane

Drakron
    Trying to get page 6 up because its already taking a little too long for this page to load up.

^ Top  
  22. spekkio Arcane

spekkio
    So this is the 'Half-life Episode 3 - Poland' we've been waiting for?

:thumbsup:

^ Top  
  23. lightbane Arcane

lightbane
    Intelligence: I guess that means you do not like Derp Space (assuming you played it), right? Also, BUMP.

^ Top  
  24. Mrowak Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Mrowak
    Project: Eternity
    It still plays better than ME2... which ain't high achievement, admittedly.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.