Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play - BGT with a Codex Crew

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
marooned said:
Wow, I had completely forgotten about this. With the game already completed maybe you should cut _some_ of the LARPing and meaningless images. Cool updates but can only imagine the painful process of making them.

Yeah I was thinking of just going to 'boss battles' and major quest points for shots. The time consuming part is editing the conversations pics. The reason I have been doing it this way is because I did BG1 this way. Of course BG2 has about 5x the amount of conversation as BG1 so it’s taking forever. BG1 was done in about 2200 screen shots and BG2 is already at 4000+ shots. And I still have around 8000 unedited shots to go through.

But since I'm pretty sure no one is reading the conversations they might go away. The actual hard part is remembering what I was doing in combat.

I also might restart playing from just before I go to Suldanessellar because I missed a few things when I was just trying to muscle through to the ending. I should at least make a few attempts at the Twisted Ruin and a few other encounters that I skipped.

Oh and I plan to LARP this bitch into the ground.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I am very butthurt by the lack of updates in this LP! I wanted to see who dies next! :(

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Ulminati said:
I am very butthurt by the lack of updates in this LP! I wanted to see who dies next! :(

I did 7 updates in two days! I don't see you updating any LPs.

taplonaplo

Scholar
oldmanpaco said:
HMW2_S.jpg
OK let's send our least useful party member to destroy the orb then the rest of us can attack as soon as the thralls are free.
AbraS.jpg
Who is our least useful member?
M0036S.jpg
Trhggr
MCleri1S.jpg
Trhggr
HMW2_S.jpg
Trhggr
alaisS.jpg
Trhggr
M0219S.jpg
Awwwwww
I totally expected Trhggr to write Trhggr as well.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
At this point my only goal is to finish before MicoSelva and Edward R Murrow. As long as they don't update I'm lacking motivation. So really it’s their fault.

On the plus side it’s only 20 days until June.

That being said I am going to cut the dialogs down to a minimum and only show a few items.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
oldmanpaco said:
At this point my only goal is to finish before MicoSelva and Edward R Murrow.

You heard the man Mico. Make a half-assed super-fast run, skipping sidequests and dialogue until you're nearly at the last fight with Irenicus, thus forcing Pacos hand.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Could someone post the full-sized pic of the blind girl? I've been trying to find it but I can't.

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
You are a very bad man. You not finishing your LP is like when a woman strokes your dick, starts to lick a little, then walking away to the toilet next door having the hardest and biggest dump of her life while you get to enjoy the cacophony of farts and squirts accompanying it. Get to work, old man.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Saark said:
You are a very bad man. You not finishing your LP is like when a woman strokes your dick, starts to lick a little, then walking away to the toilet next door having the hardest and biggest dump of her life while you get to enjoy the cacophony of farts and squirts accompanying it. Get to work, old man.

So very true

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I have 7561 pics in my bg2 folder still.

Fuck.

edit: 8157

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom