Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play...Call of Cthulhu: Shadow Of The Comet (Complete)

gameman

Novice
Never mind Ghostdog I found what you were referring to. I thought you meant the Dosbox config. All's working fine now. Thanks.

Bill

IdaGno

Educated
Re: Let's play...Call of Cthulhu: Shadow Of The Comet (Compl

ghostdog said:
Have in mind that in order to install the game cd with dosbox, you must add the "-label SHADOWCD" in the end of the mount cdrom autoexec line. (ex: mount d C:\Emulation\DOS\CD -t cdrom -label SHADOWCD)

ghostdog, thx a bunch for that little tip. Chased that monkey around the mullberry bush for the better part of two days until I stumbled upon this post. Finally, game on!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Since this was my first LP I'll place here the list of all of my LPs :

LET'S PLAY :

• Call of Cthulhu : Shadow of the comet. The Old Ones are stirring in Innsmouth and reporter John Parker gets tangled up in the schemes of an ancient cult. Murder, tentacles and madness are quick to follow.
  • Strife. It came from space. It brought disease, death and insanity. They take our men and kill our women. They must be stopped. Rebel Cloud Strife WILL stop them.
  • Snatcher. They look like humans but they are machines, they kill people and take their lives. They're called Snatchers and Gillian Seed hunts them down. Let's follow him as he tries to unfold his own blurred past, while fighting this menace.
  • Bloodnet. Manhattan 2094 is a dystopian necropolis in which a high-tech elite thrives amidst a claustrophobic urban nightmare. A new wave of paranoia appears - the Vampire Plague. Ransom Stark is an underground Hacker that will get caught in-between.
  • Clock Tower. Raised in the Granite Orphanage, Jennifer and her friends were wanted as adopted daughters. But when they arrive at the Barrows Mansion her friends disappear and Jennifer is lost in a maddening Nightmare. It happened in September...
  • Dark Earth. In the post apocalyptic world of Sparta, evil threatens the last thriving center of humanity. They murder his father and taint him with their disease. Arkhan --a former Guardian of Fire-- is now a disfigured monster hunted by his former zealot comrades. He searches for a forgotten secret and a cure...
  • Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. Let's follow Indy in a thrilling adventure where we kick Nazi ass, flirt with femme-fatales and uncover the secrets of a long lost civilization. Hands down, the best Indy game.
  • Silent Hill. Harry Mason prefers to take late vacations with his daughter Cheryl. This year they've made plans to visit Silent Hill, but as the approach the town a figure appears before them and Harry steers their car off the road. When he regains consciousness his daughter is gone and Harry gets sucked into the nightmare of the misty town of Silent Hill. The fear for blood creates fear for the flesh...
  • Final Fantasy Origins. A band of four cynical mercenaries gets stranded in a strange world of jrpg fantasy. Will they find their way home ?
  • Chrono Trigger. Everything seems to be going fine for young man Crono: he meets a cute girl and has fun at the fair. Unfortunately this bliss wont last since not long after he gets lost in time, he is accused of terrorism and faces the end of the world. But we wont let such trifle things get us down, will we ?
  • Deja Vu. A Nightmare comes true. No memory, blood on our hands, poison in our veins, the police on our back, shifty rackets, crooked dames, dirty deals and a mean case of... DEJA VU.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom