Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play - Descent to Undermountain

DaveO

Erudite
I know what you are probably thinking. Did DaveO fail his sanity check?

No. I figured it was time to show you all the full "glory" of what I consider the worst video game release.
This will be a Patreon exclusive beyond the intro, so if you don't pay you don't get the link to the videos. It's going to be that way for all of my videos. There has been enough freeloading from my channel without compensation. I was going to do my finale of Eternal Dagger as Patreon exclusive but that will be the final free LP I do. Everything else comes at a price after a certain point.

DaveO

Erudite
I bought and played the game, so I don't understand your tag. But whatever. I have better things to do. Your behavior won't affect mine in the slightest.

Codex Year of the Donut
This will be a Patreon exclusive beyond the intro
8ZN7Lkq.png

DaveO

Erudite
That's why I'm going Patreon. Time to wean you folks off free videos on my YouTube channel.

DaveO

Erudite
My video will be posted around the middle of June. You'll see the intro only and then it's Patreon exclusive. And the reason I had no patrons was due to not having any tiers set up. I put a $3 tier for early access and exclusive content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom