Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play Fort Zombie!

Ironman?

• Yes, ironman!

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No, savescum!

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

Phelot

Arcane
So, a MILF and an old woman. *Sigh* At least they're female. I agree, do another survivor mission.

Read this in one sitting :bounce:

We tried this back then but the controls made it nigh unplayable.

Get more brovivors, if the game is kind enough to tell you exactly when shit is going down there's no need to be conservative with food reserves. Later search for ammo because it is a sin to have all dem rifles run out of ammo too soon.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
I have a few questions regarding this game in relation to ITZ and the survivors.

1. Does the gun skill at all factor into the ending?
Seeing as you have everyone working on barricades to keep the zombies pinned down under gunfire, would having them at higher level of skill with guns give a higher percentage of success?

2. Is it possible to setup your survivors on a mission in such a way as to create a murder box (Hold position, short/medium range inside a house/defensible position), and you play pied piper and lead the zombies to their doom? (Preferably medium quarters to ensure fewer wasted ammunition/less bitey munchy) or would that take too much time from the mission? This could help you upgrade certain survivors to be more proficient with guns and minimise ammunition expenditure, that is IF the weapon levels contribute to the ending showdown.

Multi-headed Cow

1. Does the gun skill at all factor into the ending?
Seeing as you have everyone working on barricades to keep the zombies pinned down under gunfire, would having them at higher level of skill with guns give a higher percentage of success?
ITZ plays out like any mission, except the zombies are specifically swarming you and the fortress. Gun skill on the PC and NPCs could be useful but it wouldn't make a dramatic difference, especially compared to barricades.

2. Is it possible to setup your survivors on a mission in such a way as to create a murder box (Hold position, short/medium range inside a house/defensible position), and you play pied piper and lead the zombies to their doom? (Preferably medium quarters to ensure fewer wasted ammunition/less bitey munchy) or would that take too much time from the mission? This could help you upgrade certain survivors to be more proficient with guns and minimise ammunition expenditure, that is IF the weapon levels contribute to the ending showdown.
It would be possible to do such a thing, but it might not work super well in practice. The zombies would probably follow the PC into the killzone, then immediately go after the NPCs shooting at 'em, which wouldn't make it that much better than just running around fighting zombies as normal.
Also worth mentioning that NPCs are pretty decent shots even with 0 firearms skills. They get BETTER with skills, but a 0 skill NPC is probably about as accurate as a mid-skilled (20s-30s) PC. Probably 'cause it wrestles with the controls less. When ITZ rolls around I'll certainly be arming as many NPCs with as many guns as I can instead of melee weapons, skills be damned.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
ITZ plays out like any mission, except the zombies are specifically swarming you and the fortress. Gun skill on the PC and NPCs could be useful but it wouldn't make a dramatic difference, especially compared to barricades.

...Also worth mentioning that NPCs are pretty decent shots even with 0 firearms skills. They get BETTER with skills, but a 0 skill NPC is probably about as accurate as a mid-skilled (20s-30s) PC. Probably 'cause it wrestles with the controls less. When ITZ rolls around I'll certainly be arming as many NPCs with as many guns as I can instead of melee weapons, skills be damned.

Ahh, good to know then, I thought it might have been useful to have designated NPC's to train with certain weapons so that during ITZ they are more capable at dispatching the machete rape gang protecting the vault and its precious supply of babymeat killing thingies and stuffies. Mind you, seeing as you know have a designated Doctor, it might be useful to take out your geriatric nurse temp, give him a rifle, and put him to use in the field. With his First aid being moderately useful (I didnt check, but its got to be more than the other old guy after playing nurse a few turns) he may be able to help patch you up, give you cover and upgrade his rifle skill.

Multi-headed Cow

So much for doing a second update that day. Being too fat and lazy and fucking with my video card (Suspect the hardware is going down the shitter, but not sure) and engaging in some half-assed space adventures in Star Trek Online. But enough of that, time for zambie!

zhKcO.jpg

Piss! Even though Ben restored a bunch of health, his legs are still busted. This is REALLY GODDAMN INCONVENIENT LET ME TELL YOU BROS.
Ben loots a gas can and a jar of peach preserves (12 units) on his way to...

fHzPZ.jpg

A doctor, and brother of the nurse we just found! He's at 31% at the moment due to being swarmed by zombies by the time Ben arrived.
Ben also finds in the house: 3 Tampopo ramen (5 units), 1 painkillers (6 units), 3 bungee cords, 2 car springs, 1 Slaab (3 food units), 1 sugar (3 units), 4 butcher knives, and 2 ropes.
Ben and Whitely return without any problems. Another quick and easy mission.

Whitely Philips' story:
"I had a medical practice in this town for many years. I delivered half the people you'll meet's babies. I watched over this town through all its colds and coughs, cuts and scrapes, bruises and broken bones for years. It breaks my heart to think how many have died in the last few weeks, much less what they've become. I couldn't do a thing to help them, no matter how I tried...not even my own dear Penelope. Dear God, how could this happen?"

I replace Lillian with Whitely as the fort's doctor, and give Lillian a machete. She has a pretty good blades skill, she'd be a decent companion for Ben until a gun zombie shoots her. DAMN YOU GUN ZOMBIES.

Since this was an absolutely ridiculously short update I'll surely (SURELY) get another done today. Surely. Haven't ended day yet since I'm not sure if I want to do a food run, or advance time a day and hope that Ben's legs finally get fixed because moving at walking speed is a pain in the ass and dangerous. We're still pretty well stocked for food, 280 available and using 48.

Multi-headed Cow

:lol: I detect desperation in completing this LP
I don't know what you mean, I am quite sure. M:

Alright, decided to end turn and get another day of rest. Since we had 6 days left until ITZ and the only other missions for the day were food, we'll be fine. And hopefully Ben's legs get patched up.
Journal:
Finished upgrading a barricade to medium!

Skill improvements:
Algernon raised first aid to 27
Christine raised carpentry to 3
Ben (PC) raised clubs to 42, Colt detective to 8, scout to 8, sneak to 21
Janey raised carpentry to 2
Lucia raised carpentry to 5, metal-working to 3
Lillian was trained in blades by Whitely up to 24 (Occasionally you'll get survivors training others. Would be nice if there was a specific "Train people" job at the fort. Maybe they train/get trained if they have no job? Not sure. I won't bother specifically mentioning training in the future and I'll roll it in to normal skill improvements since it's not that common anyway)
Rowan raised carpentry to 4
Whitely raised hand to hand to 4, scout to 2, sneak to 4

Morale:
Ben's hurt -1 (What the hell! 90+% health! CRIPPLED LEGS SHOULDN'T LOWER MORALE CALLING BULLSHIT!)
Reputation improved by 3

I5lUS.jpg

3 supplies missions, a survivor mission, and a weapons mission. Since I'm being a jerk and ended the previous update before ending the day, and starting this update on a new day, I'm going to take over this here videogame! Going to go for survivors first, then weapons. We'll need more food EVENTUALLY, but since we don't need more past ITZ there's still plenty of time. And more survivors and guns probably will be more useful.

HWot5.jpg

Egad, this mission starts off with a bang. 4 schoolgirl zombies and a soldier zombie right at spawn. I charge Ben forward and frantically fire the revolver and manage to kill the soldier before he can do some damage, but the schoolgirl swarm takes a bite out of Ben knocking him down to 92% before he and Lillian can hack/smash them to pieces. Also, I charged forward! WORKING LEGS!
A quick search of the army truck behind the soldier zombie turns up 2 boxes of .303 and 2 boxes of 5.56. Yes!

IwGnp.jpg

Zombies? In a graveyard? Banalshitboring.

FUUXY.jpg

Ben is down to 78% health at this point due to more unfortunate zombie incidents, but it appears the survivor(s) are camped out in the middle of this maze. Last time it was a bowling alley, this time it's a maze. What's up with these people?
I use my INCREDIBLE PLAYER CHARACTER POWERS to cheesily jump on a bucket and jump over a fence straight to the tent.

h8ASN.jpg

One survivor, son of the deceased Arthur Machen! He also had 2 sardines (3 food) and 1 antibiotics (10 medicine) in his tent. Unlike SOME people, he believes in Ben despite losing a family member and joins the group.

WKaKt.jpg

Success!

Nathan Machen's story:
"Well of course I'm worried about my parents. But if the true be told, I'm not as worried about them as I am about Richie and Larry. It isn't just that my mother and father are old. It's the fact that they've both lived. Long, colorful, successful lives. My boys-they've never had a chance. I would like to believe that someday they'll tell their own children the stories of this war, like my father's stories about hiding in the London underground during the German V-Bomb attacks. Or at worst that they'll hide the scars and the sadness and treat this the way my mother treated the tattoo on her arm-as a nasty affair best forgotten. I just want them to live through this. I want them to see better days."

Shhhh, nobody tell Nathan about Arthur.
Since he's got a good blades skill I hand him the fireaxe and keep him with me. Ben's got his posse of elderly blade weilding maniacs with him, nothing can go wrong! To the weapons mission!

hBrMP.jpg

SOMEBODY HELP EVERYTHING'S GOING WRONG. 4 or 5 shamblers including a doctor AND a soldier zombie AND a cop zombie right at spawn. This is what happens when you go outside at 4PM.

lZ8C9.jpg

How the fuck. All zombies dead with 0 damage taken. The shamblers were all smashed apart in melee easily, and then I whipped out the Beretta and one-shot both the cop and soldier zombies in the head. Alright, I was right the first time when I said nothing can go wrong!

iv6YW.jpg

Quite a few zombies out and about. Things get more dangerous later in the day. Nathan got nibbled down to 91% but things are still going well. Looks like the weapons cache won't be in a gun store, it's probably in one of these houses.

Gy9tN.jpg

Ok, not one of the houses. Maybe this scary church 5 buildings over. There's at least 1 soldier and 1 cop inside. I have both the bropanions wait outside as I pull the Beretta out. Time to hope for freakish luck again, and hopefully not get shot in the legs.

B5ykC.jpg

Make that 2 soldiers and 1 cop. And a pile of corpses. And some tomb-looking things. And an evil eye. Maybe I should double check the quest compass ot make sure this is the building, but... Nah.

rSNng.jpg

Well that was close. Was actually 4 soldiers and a cop. Ben took a nasty shot, but killed them all. Sure hope this was the building.
Loot after thorough search of the church: Micro UZI (9mm), MAC-10 (.45 ACP), Glock model 21 (.45 ACP), 6 boxes of 9mm, 6 boxes of .45 ACP, 3 boxes of .44, 3 boxes of .40, and dentures.
Woop! More 9mm ammo is desperately needed, and now we've got two guns using .45 ACP ammo which we didn't have before.
Made it back to base safely, time to end day.

Journal:
Nathan Machen has given me the plans for a trap that might work against zombies. Looks like it might be doable if we can find the right supplies. We're calling the design the zomapult.
23% done on upgrading one of the barricades
50% done upgrading the other

Skill improvements:
Whitely raised sneak to 5
Lillian raised spot to 40, blades to 25, machete to 2, scout to 2, sneak to 6
Algernon raised first aid to 28
Christine raised carpentry to 4, metal-working to 2
Ben (PC) raised Beretta to 7, clubs to 44, interaction to 29, scout to 9, sneak to 23, spot to 39
Janey raised carpentry to 3, metal-working to 2
Lucia raised carpentry to 6, metal-working to 4
Lula Belle raised carpentry to 18
Nathan raised blades to 22, scout to 2, sneak to 4
Rowan raised carpentry to 5, metal-working to 2

Morale:
Ben's hurt -1 (GOD DAMN IT BEN)
Reputation improved by 3

Cnesj.jpg

Only two survivor missions available today. Guess we know what the plan is in the future. At 183 food, using 55.

dextermorgan

Arcane
:salute:

Still curious to see what you get that uses .458 - Winchester Magnum or SOCOM?

Meatshield did well. I was worried after your last dude got one-shotted by the army zombie.

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
Wouldn't it make a little more sense to make the Lillian chick the new nurse because of her medical skill and use the old fogy as the fighter? She seems like she would be much more useful.

Great updates, though! :salute:

Multi-headed Cow

Wouldn't it make a little more sense to make the Lillian chick the new nurse because of her medical skill and use the old fogy as the fighter? She seems like she would be much more useful.
Algernon has 94 "Actual" first aid skill when stats and items are factored in, Lillian has 88 "Actual" with the same bonus items equipped. She's got 44 ranks of first aid compared to Algernon's 28, but he's got better stats (46 smarts to her 24) which more than makes up for it.

And speaking of items, it's something I hadn't mentioned until now. A fair number of the "Useless" sounding items (Wedding ring, dentures, aspirin (Yes, it's useless item and not a medical item unlike the generic painkillers), walking stick) give passive skill bonuses when in the inventory of survivors. The reason Ben always has the walking stick, wedding ring, and now the dentures is because the walking stick gives +10 clubs skill, and the wedding ring and dentures give +10 interaction each. The two bottles of aspirin give +10 first aid each.
These items originally had absolutely no use at all, but in the latest/last patch they gave them the passive bonuses due to magic. I think they originally planned on having non-magic reasons for them (Like an old survivor telling you he wants dentures, and getting a bonus if you give them to him) but since the game was such a horrendous mess and (I think) sold so poorly they just made them passive bonuses so they had SOME use. That's speculation on my part though.

ironyuri

Algernon has 94 "Actual" first aid skill when stats and items are factored in, Lillian has 88 "Actual" with the same bonus items equipped. She's got 44 ranks of first aid compared to Algernon's 28, but he's got better stats (46 smarts to her 24) which more than makes up for it.

And speaking of items, it's something I hadn't mentioned until now. A fair number of the "Useless" sounding items (Wedding ring, dentures, aspirin (Yes, it's useless item and not a medical item unlike the generic painkillers), walking stick) give passive skill bonuses when in the inventory of survivors. The reason Ben always has the walking stick, wedding ring, and now the dentures is because the walking stick gives +10 clubs skill, and the wedding ring and dentures give +10 interaction each. The two bottles of aspirin give +10 first aid each.
These items originally had absolutely no use at all, but in the latest/last patch they gave them the passive bonuses due to magic. I think they originally planned on having non-magic reasons for them (Like an old survivor telling you he wants dentures, and getting a bonus if you give them to him) but since the game was such a horrendous mess and (I think) sold so poorly they just made them passive bonuses so they had SOME use. That's speculation on my part though.

When I got my first useless item, it was a "Lucky Rabbit's Foot", and then an "Indian Head Penny." I just assumed these would have hidden/invisible passive bonii, to luck for example, or for hit chance, so I kept them. Interesting to know they actually do something. I have definitely enjoyed playing Fort Zombie, MHC, thanks for bringing it to light.

My one thought after playing all this is that if Dead State comes out anywhere near as decent as Fort Zombie, with more solid isometric RPG quality, it could be very good. If Mitsoda et al haven't yet seen or played Fort Zombie, they probably should, because I think it did an amazing job of actually pulling off what a "zombie apocalypse" hitting small-town America would be like. Finding trapped survivors, getting them to a safe, fortifiable location and then going on raiding missions into the blighted city-scape for food/guns to keep them alive.

I do wish stats/skills played more of a role in the game, and that instead of placing barricades on the actual map, that you had some kind of overview map of your fort where you could place barricades on a UI map of it, that would make positioning easier. The age of the survivors annoys me a bit, children and the elderly should be the first to die, but you should get more morale points for rescuing them, and at least some for finding 20-50 in age survivors, because you are still saving people.

Multi-headed Cow

When I got my first useless item, it was a "Lucky Rabbit's Foot", and then an "Indian Head Penny." I just assumed these would have hidden/invisible passive bonii, to luck for example, or for hit chance, so I kept them. Interesting to know they actually do something. I have definitely enjoyed playing Fort Zombie, MHC, thanks for bringing it to light.
If you wanna see what the items do, check the survivor's skills at the fort screen. Whatever's got a green "Actual" number is being improved by an item. Alternatively, the Fort Zombie wiki. It's not super detailed but it's useful for information on items at least. Like looking up specific damage on weapons, if you're so inclined.
http://fortzombie.wikia.com/wiki/Fort_Zombie_Wiki
It also lists the Major Arcana characters, which we haven't found yet in the LP (And quite likely won't, they're pretty goddamn rare). Major Arcana survivors have some specific unique bonus and/or relation to the story, such that it is. And some just have particularly good stats/skills. As mentioned they're pretty goddamn rare and getting one during a game isn't a given.

Really hope Dead State is at least as good as Fort Zombie, but I just dunno. As ugly and clunky as Fort Zombie is, it's damn good at giving you a zombie apocalypse scrounging around feel. Even moreso than the (Arguably) better Rogue Survivor.

And unrelated to anything particularly but while I'm talking LP I may as well mention it, not entirely sure what (If anything) I'll do for my next LP. Considering a few different zombie games since MAN I SURE DO LOVE TO LP SOME ZAMBIES but not sure how one (Atom Zombie Smasher) would work as an LP, and not sure if the other (Rebuild 2) would be very entertaining. They're both pretty entertaining, Atom Zombie Smasher being somewhat of a zombie strategy game and Rebuild 2 being a free Flash zombie apocalypse semi-strategy thing. Also kicking around the idea of doing a silly Minecraft LP which I'm talking myself out of since it would require more writing and effort than I'd likely want to do because I'm a lazy shithead, and doing a "In character" LP of Fate of the World. Also would require a bit more writing and effort, and both of them would be harder to have Codex participation in. Could just not LP and go back to being a decadent pig but I dunno. I do kinda get a kick out of it. I'll probably end up doing something, but first I'll need to finish this one.

Multi-headed Cow

Alright, out of our choices of survivor mission or survivor mission, I choose survivor mission. AND WE'RE OFF!

1mDIp.jpg

Come on zombies! We're so well situated at this point that pretty much only gun zombies are a danger. Once the trio get a-whackin' zombies fly to pieces quickly. In fact, that's a large part of why these mission updates are getting shorter. Fewer suspenseful moments since survivors, items, and skills are such that we breeze by most combat now.

ej3tD.jpg

Black gunk on the ground and twisted trees. Sounds like what Lula Belle was talking about.

eDCXn.jpg

Welp. Soldier zombies. SOLDIER ZOMBIES. THEY'RE A MENACE! Since savescum is in the lead, time to load the save and start the mission over again. Since you can only save at the fort, this means the mission will be randomly generated again.

H9sy2.jpg

Fewer zombies this time around. We wander along down the street a bit smacking a few shamblers, until we find...

EkghU.jpg

A couple cop zombies and a few shamblers. ENGAGE! Though cop zombies are more dangerous than shamblers, they still do less damage than the soldier zombies.

YiKNB.jpg

Ben gets shot and/or nibbled a bit, but he's been in worse shape before.

RPhpe.jpg

Not sure I'd choose burning alive if I was going to kill myself, but ok. We also find a box of .40 ammo on a nearby chest.

BAle3.jpg

Appears to be a barricaded carwash. Survivors?

22rDd.jpg

Survivor. Don't wanna tell you your business bro, but I wouldn't leave that partially eaten corpse lying around in here. Just a protip.

mJrMC.jpg

Algernon's son, and a good barricadesman! On top of that, we find 2 boxes of .44 ammo and a box of .303 ammo in the chest nearby, and 22 food units total of miscellaneous food in a nearby recycle tub!

c8H5H.jpg

To home!

August Blackwood's story:
"Tom and I had been living together for almost sixteen years when I realized one morning that he was sick. It was the sort of thing that sneaks up on you, I guess...we had both been working hard, hardly seeing one another. We never sat down to dinner together, and fell into bed exhausted every night. Sometimes you find yourself looking someone up and down and asking yourself how long it's been since you really saw them, you know? This was one of those times. I just looked up from the paper and he was standing by the coffee-maker looking...confused, somehow. As if he couldn't remember what to do with the cup in his hand. And his face...God, his face was just....so gray...

I found myself thinking... 'Dear God, he's got AIDS. We're supposed to be married, but somehow he's got AIDS and now we're both going to die.'

And now...now I only wish that had been right."

Now we know the cause of the zombie apocalypse. GOD'S DISPLEASURE WITH YOUR GAY WAYS, AUGUST. WAY TO GO. :codexisfor:
I set him to work on upgrading the barricades, and head out to the other survivor mission for the day after unloading the food and ammo.

PKyf5.jpg

Time to head thattaway! *Vicious human-on-zombie violence follows*

qnmdb.jpg

Looks like survivors to me. Shockingly, it wasn't!

Afme9.jpg

Turns out this house down the street was the survivor hideout. Things look grim, but through that doorway to the left we go through a room which leads to a laundry room, and find hidden inside...

ZCBqD.jpg

Philip Lovecraft, 11 year old master of unarmed combat and rifles! If only I could capture his brother as well, I could collect a $10,000 bounty.
We also scrounge up a water jug worth 3 food units, but that's it.

Owm7d.jpg

Success!

Philip Lovecraft's story:
"My little brother was always...sensitive. Even when he was a baby he always seemed to see things, hear things, know things that he wasn't supposed to. And he was way too smart for his own good. Other kids always gave him a hard time school, but Howard isn't much for fightin', so I had to be tough enough for the two of us. I can look after myself pretty well in a fight, and my Grampa Jeb taught me to shoot. Just squirrels, though. Never...people."

All missions cleared, time to rest.

Journal:
We got 46% more done on one barricade, about 2% remaining.
We got about 69% done on the other barricade, about 7% remaining.

Skill improvements:
Lillian raised first aid to 45, blades to 26, interaction to 37, machete to 3, scout to 3, sneak to 9
Algernon raised first aid to 29
August raised carpentry to 47, hand to hand to 2, sneak to 2
Christine raised carpentry to 5, metal-working to 3
Ben (PC) raised clubs to 45, Colt detective to 9, interaction to 30, scout to 10, sneak to 26, spot to 40
Janey raised carpentry to 4, metal-working to 3
Lucia raised carpentry to 7, metal-working to 5
Lula Belle raised carpentry to 19
Nathan raised blades to 25, scout to 3, sneak to 7
Philip raised hand to hand to 38, scout to 40, sneak to 45
Rowan raised carpentry to 6, metal-working to 3
Whitely raised medicine to 49

Morale:
Saving Philip Lovecraft raises morale by 1
Reputation improved by 4

KXMVG.jpg

Bunch of weapon missions and a survivor mission today. We're at 142 food and using 62. 3 days remaining until ITZ.
Any special requests Codex, or should we hit the survivor mission and as many weapon missions as we can today?

kazgar

Arcane
Sounds good here as well.

Though you're gonna be short food for ITZ? not by much though.

As for further ZAMBIES, I liked rebuild 2, but its not really LP material, unless you took in a lot of codex input to make it into a potential clusterfuck.

Multi-headed Cow

As for further ZAMBIES, I liked rebuild 2, but its not really LP material, unless you took in a lot of codex input to make it into a potential clusterfuck.
Yeah. If I did such a thing I'd probably set it on the hardest difficulty and ironman, but I'm not sure how and when I'd take Codex input. Every day would be much too slow and too much of a pain in the ass. Every week would be a bit long. Every 2 or 3 days might work, but even that could be pretty slow. Might work best if I just took complete control like with Weird Worlds, but then again I'm not sure Rebuild 2 has enough content to make it an interesting LP. Has a few minor story-like things, but mission to mission has less variety than even Fort Zombie, which is already kinda cutting it close I'd say.

Also thought of maybe doing the Walking Dead adventure game as an LP. Couldn't do Codex input for every choice since the game uses checkpoint saving, but I could ask/do a poll for a general direction to take the character. Could do occasional full screenshots and portraits followed by typed up text of all the dialog. Would be typing heavy but I'd just be copying the dialog in the game, so it'd be more laid back than trying to write crap myself. Since episode 1 (And presumably each episode after that) is only 2-3 hours long it wouldn't take too long to do, then I could do updates each time a new episode gets added, and people who already have the game may be able to see how (If at all) C&C impacts it depending on Codex choices/direction.

You'll need to stock up on some food soon, but that's no reason to skip on more survivors. :bro:
I think we'd survive even with our limited food. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly confident hitting 0 food just causes reduced morale and you've got a few days of grace before things go completely pear shaped. People might get pissy when ITZ hits but they'd (Probably) all still be here.

We also may be able to take ITZ already. It'd be nice if we had a shotgun to use all that ammo (And they're just really good) but since we've got a good pile of survivors and a decent armory we'll probably be ok. Unless they made ITZ tougher in the latest patch, or I'm not remembering it well (Possible).

dextermorgan

Arcane
Also thought of maybe doing the Walking Dead adventure game as an LP.
Is this any good? These zombie LPs made me go and catch up with that series (stopped watching after initial episodes when it first came out), and now I'm wanting for moar.

Edit:
Possibly related: http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/WO...ibal-eating-mans-face-on-highway-3331852.html

According to a report published in the Daily Mail, the CCTV footage of the scene showed a naked man chewing another man's face off under a freeway underpass in Miami.
The police shot the man thinking it would end the attack, but the aggressor continued to bite his victim prompting authorities to fire at least half a dozen shots until he died.
Sounds like a good excuse to get that Sig 522 LR.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom