Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Play Mamatoto [Alicesoft]

Discussion in 'Codex Playground' started by Red Eye, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Mamatoto is an old SRPG from 1999 created by our favourite erogemaker- Alicesoft. Despite the age it's quite enjoyable and is loved by Alicesoft. It has had two spinoffs and can be considered the spiritual prequel of Rance IX which heavily references it.

One thing that is interesting is that many of the characters have counterparts in the Rance series and others have similar designs.

It also has this classic song

which like most things in Mamatoto it is recycled in IX

We start with a Star Wars-esque opening

This is a tale of long ago..,

In a certain land, there was a king
    who wondered if there was a way
    to reduce the casualties from
    castle sieges in war.

He conceived an idea no normal
    man would and perfectly executed it
    as no normal man could.
    Conquer castles by using castles!

He mobilised his castle and moved it
    next to enemy castles to invade.
    Having already had a strong nation,
    he soon controlled the continent.

Hundreds of years later
    that country no longer remains.
    What does remain is
    many nations continuing to fight
    by using mobile fortresses

The era is stained with war, the color
    of an endless hell with none on top...
    Prologue - Birth of the Kids

- Mamatoto - King's Room

Our protagonist Nanus runs in

[​IMG]
    Nanus: "Father! I finally did it!!

The boy that ran into the King's Room with an excited shout was Nanas, the prince of this country. At 18 years old he's the general of the Mamatoto army. He's known even in other nations to be an extraordinary tactician

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: "Nanus? What in the world have you done?"

The old man sitting on the throne who responded without ambition was the country's king, Kakaro. He was widely touted throughout the continent as a valiant man, but he no longer showed any trace of that.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I've successfully created magic creatures out of monster cards!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Did you?! You were able to do that thing you told me about before?!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah. They're called Kids. Prototypes were just born from the plants.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Good work, Nanas! Perfect timing, too!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Damn the Kingdom of Zazam. They're chasing Mamatoto after deciding we're the only nation they can still win against. I thought we were done for, but now we can turn the tables on them! I'm sure their slow mobile fortress will show itself soon.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Nanas, mass produce Kids for combat!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Well... We have a decent enough number of plants for producing Kids, but... We don't have nearly enough monster cards, and those are the actual materials used to create Kids... Unfortunately, all we have is a few prototype Kids.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: What?! We lack the necessary materials, you say?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Y-Yeah... Whether we have plants or not, we can't do anything without monster cards... Fightan, the close combat Kid. Wiz, the magic attack Kid. Blocken, the defence Kid. Icchoku, the laser attack Kid. Cheer, the action support Kid. Wapwap, the move support Kid. We have one of each of those. That's all for now...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Ngh~... It'll be hard with only six. If we can just hold out against Zazam, we can go to the Monster Realm and collect cards there, but...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Also, I thought of something.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: What is it?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: If we go to the Monster Relam right now and find a monster fortress...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: That's absurdly risky! Monster fortresses aren't so easily found. And even if we do find one, it would have to be one we're capable of taking down. If we did that, we'd only be doing with Zazam wants.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I haven't even gotten to test the Kids System... The way we are now, Zazam will beat us through numbers alone.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Mgh~... This is already a gamble...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Father.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: ...Mgm, you're right. If we're to defeat Zazam, we have no choice. Besides you're in charge of all military matters.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Nanas. Do something to save Mamatoto from this predicament.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Okay, I'll do what I can! Jamos!

Nanas looked up and yeeled for Jamos, Mamatoto's operator.
    Jamos looked through a wide open hole in front of him while he responded to Nanas.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Yeah, I heard ya! Heading to the Monster Realm, right?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, as soon as possible.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Gotcha!

Mamatoto turned it's back on Zazam, the approaching enemy, and began moving to the Monster Realm.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  2. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    - Mamatoto - Sortie Room

Mamatoto's entire army gathered in the Sortie Room. Even though it was their entire army, there were only five commanders...

[​IMG]
    Stourin Wald

(And his character was recycled as Sanada Tourin in Sengoku Rance. And because Rance IX is a massive love letter to Mamatoto, Sanada Tourin is a party member.)

[​IMG]

A crossbow master. He never hesitates and always calmly shoots to kill. He's skilled as a tactician, too. He's known throughout the world as the "One-Eyed Ice Dragon". He's currently a commander representing Mamatoto.

[​IMG]
    The daughter of the woman that raised Nanas like a mother. Murat Carson. (One of the heroines of Mamatoto). Her excellent commanding brings out her troops' full potential. Also good with a sword.

[​IMG]
    Rick Addison
    A young, genius swordsman that even noteworthy commanders from other nations tend to avoid. His smooth handling of a red sword that's taller than him, and his huge power, pulverises foes.

(The Mamatoto counterpart of Rick Addison from the Rance series. Rick is the Red Death of Leazas and appears in three Rance games released before Mamatoto. Rance III, Rance IV as an overpowered party member and in Kichikuou Rance as a commander. He is also a party member in Rance VI, is in Rance Quest - though only added as a party member in a patch which also adds the main villain as a party member - and of course in Rance IX. Though justified by Lia sending her best soldier to look after her ~darling~ Rance. Leila won't fuck Rance because she's in love with Rick who doesn't pay attention to Leila because he's in love with Maris who doesn't pay attention to Rick because she's devoted to Lia who's head of heels in love with Rance who fucks both Lia and Maris. Sometimes at the same time.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The princess of Mamatoto. Arvy Alphoria. (another heroine) She's the only mage in Mamatoto and General Nanas's twin sister.

[​IMG]
    Wang Dalao. An old, unmatched martial artist. In many battles, he's commanded his troops while freely running about on his own.

They were in for a difficult battle if they wanted to win, and yet... Their eyes didn't contain even a speck of despair. They'd win if they trust Nanas. They truly believed that.

Nanas yelled down at them from a platform covered by a red cloth.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Listen carefully, everyone. The Kids System I talked about before has been completed.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Good job, General. That magic engineering you're so interested in has finally paid off for us.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, well... The materials for making Kids are monster cards... And we don't have nearly enough of them right now.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: So we have the plants, but we can't make the Kids themselves (I'd make kids with her anyday)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Right.

[​IMG]
    Rick: And you want us to quickly go find a monster fortress?

[​IMG]
    Wang: Zazam's already close, correct? Will we make it in time?

[​IMG]
    Stourin: Mamatoto has enough a speed advantage on them that it'll buy us some time, but... I don't know whether we'll be able to find an appropriate monster fortress so easily.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That's a problem. But this is the only choice we have.

[​IMG]
    Rick: It's not often that you take a gamble on something, General...

[​IMG]
    Murat: It'll be okay. The General has some serious luck.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: That's true. At times like this, everything always goes just how Nanas thinks it will.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Y-Yeah...

[​IMG]
    Wang: If nothing will come of sitting and waiting, then that's the best choice.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Generaal! Where are ya?

Jamos's voice resounded through the transmission pipes set up all over Mamatoto. The device made it so one could yell into it and their message could reach the desired location.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I'm in the Sortie Room right now. What is it?

[​IMG]
    Jamos: I've confirmed the presence of a small fortress at the entrance to the Monster Realm just ahead!

[​IMG]
    Rick: A monster fortress?!

[​IMG]
    Stourin: If there's only one in a place like that, it would have to be a monster fortress.

[​IMG]
    Wang: I can't believe we found one so soon. And a small one, no less. That certainly is some luck you have.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I can't believe it myself...

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Generaaal! Should I advance?!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, do it. I'll hurry to the King's Room, myself.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Gotcha!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Everyone's prepared to fight, right?

[​IMG]
    Murat: Of course!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I'll decide what Kids to assign you as troops, but in the actual fight, you'll command them all yourselves. They'll follow the orders of whoever fills in their eyes with this pen. (pretty convenient) Fill them in before going. Also, the stored magic that acts as their power sources only lasts a battles, so use them to their fullest in that fight.

[​IMG]
    Rick: It's hard to command troops while fighting, though...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I know. I'll only assign you as many as you can command comfortably.

[​IMG]
    Murat: There's nothing to worry about as long as you rely on the General, Rick.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: That's true.

[​IMG]
    Rick: Yeah, it is.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: We don't have many Kids right now, but make the most of each of their speical traits.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Generaaal! they noticed us! They're already gettin' ready to board us! Closin' in fast while deployin' their connection bridge!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Open the door they're trying to attach their connection bridge to! Better than it getting destroyed.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Got it! Do yer best!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: You all heard that. I think the enemy will target Mamatoto's heat like in other battles. If Mamatot's heart stops, we're done for. Don't let that happen. We'll get through this.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Got it. Nanas, who's taking point this time?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Well, let me think...

The tutorial will now begin (I'll skill the tutoral parts because there is no point)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    (This tutorial is massive. Basically battles are divided into two parts. In the first part of the battle you can use one commander and you can use Kids

Nanas: Murat, I'm depending on you

Murat: Thank you, General. I'll meet your expectations.

[​IMG]
    This is the first battles stage. The aim is to protect the left line. Any enemies that cross the left line will make it to the next stage. There are Combat Engineers which are a special type of enemy which you must prevent crossing the defensive line at all costs.

[​IMG]
    This is the second battle stage. The aim is to protect Mamatoto's heart. The enemies that crossed the left line in the previous stage will be here and have full health. No kids are used but the other commanders are. Also commanders gain more experience from fights here so sometimes it may be worth letting enemies in.
    Nanas: Stourin. It's in your hands.

Stourin: Understood.

Stourin: Excellent commanding as always, General

(As you may guess many of the battles in Rance IX are also exactly like this. Only with no Kids. On a side note Sen is great in Rance IX. She has a high tenacity so she has a chance of surviving getting killed in battle. She unfortunately does not appear in Mamatoto )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is the plant screen. You do upgrades here. Each upgrade has a certain shape and takes up a certain number of squares. All upgrades you have must fit on the squares. And yes Rance IX has this as well.

Now for the next stage of each chapter.

[​IMG]
    Nanas mode. Where you talk to the heroines and build your relationship. At the moment only two of the heroines are available - Murat and Arvy. For some reason, Arvy, despite being Nanas' twin sister is only an acquaintance.
    Rance IX has something similar where you pump orbs into the seven main heroines.

(since this is the tutorial Nanas is not able to chase any tail)

^ Top  
  4. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Now for something else

[​IMG]

Kakaro Mode

[​IMG]

In typical Alicesoft fashion, our laid back King is actually a hardcore rapist who has no issues with NTRing his own son.

You'll notice that the heroines are also here. That's because Kakaro can build his relationship with the girls and turn them into sex slaves.

Nanas can get one and only one heroine to love. Kakaro can get multiple sex slaves.

So our nice, innocent hero is actually just building his old man a harem of sex slaves. It's not very tasteful.

If a girl loves Nanas she can't be turned into a sex slave. However if a girl is a sex slave she can't love Nanas.

Rance IX does not have this. Patton is the deuteragonist but he is a bro who wouldn't touch Rance's girls. Kakaro doesn't appear in Rance IX but is a secret boss in Rance VI.

End Tutorial

The tutorial is over and now in the next update we'll get into Chapter 1

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Chapter 1 - Return from the Brink of Destruction

- Mamatoto - King's Room

Nanas and the others successfully repelled the monster fortress and attained various cards. They left the Monster Realm to oppose the Kingdom of Zazam that persistently targeted them...

With the lake to their right, they arrived at a large wasteland next to Zazam territory.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Generaaal! I see Zazam.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I figured they'd come soon.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hmph! Those slowpokes are nothing if not tenacious. Let's turn the tables on them. Nanas, it's in your hands!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Okay, I think I can manage with our current forces. I'll head to the Sortie Room!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Mhm.

- Kingdom of Zazam - Sortie Room

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: ............

And yes another Rance IX counterpart

[​IMG]
    Rance IX very early game spoilers

Show Spoiler
    Maha's Disguise

Maitrea was the greatest mage in the Kingdom of Zazam. He was abstentmindedly watching Mamatoto as it appeared to grow larger before his eys.

[​IMG]
    Maitria: [... This may be Zazam's final battle... And I had to have the huge task of being this battle's commander pushed on me. I don't hate using magic...But...the current environment is oppressive...The son of a Zazam minister. Zazam's greatest mage...I'm stuck in a place where I'm forced to let these titles define me...But...there's nothing I can do about that as long as I'm a Zazamian...Beyond that, the fact that I'm the son of a minister...That has nothing to do with my real abilities, does it...? Whenever I'm introduced to people, it's always the same... I'm the "son of a minister", Maitrea...I guess that's me...That's all I am...]

(What a whiny, emo, nancy boy.
    Show Spoiler
    Maha
    is a much better character.)

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]
    And yes. That Hanny Statue is another Mamatoto reference.

[​IMG]
    Unknown Girl: Commander Maitrea

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Y-Yes?!

[​IMG]
    Unknown Girl: The connection bridge operator would like to know whether we should connect to Mamatoto.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Ah, um, Raisen. You can just call me Maitrea, the "Commander" isn't necessary.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: I couldn't do that. You're my employer.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: ...I see...

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: [There's nobody around my age that I can casually talk with, so I wanted to be friends with her, but... Maybe I shouldn't... You never know how mercenaries are...]

(Just die already)

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: ...Alright. Shall we go, Raisen?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: As you wish

[​IMG]
    Raisen: [That's Mamatoto...If all the rumours I've heard are true, then... Maybe I should lose this battle and be taken alive... Then I need to think about how to gain favour with them...]

- Mamatoto - Sortie Room

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Everyone, I take it you're ready.

[​IMG]
    Rick: We can go any time now.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Mamatoto is on shaky ground itself, but Zazam's also in a crisis due to losing a lot of territory. They're going to be fighting for their lives too, so you mustn't let your guard down.

[​IMG]
    Wang: Their castle fell to Buron, and the only mobile fortress they have left is that slow one... King Zamars is riding it. He must be very scared. Mamatoto was the only opponent left they could beat (yeah nah), so he decided to go after us, apparently.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: They just don't have the courage to face someone stronger than themselves.

[​IMG]
    Stourin: Princess Arvy, that isn't called courage.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yes, that's called recklessness. Arvy. The representative of a country mustn't needlessly pick battles they can't possibly win.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Then that means... The King of Zazam is suffering from being driven into a corner, too?

[​IMG]
    Wang: Nobody wants to be the king in a world of war.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Regardless, there's no use in feeling pity for the enemy.

[​IMG]
    Rick: No matter who it is, if someone tries to point their sword at Mamatoto, we have to crush them!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: We mustn't lose here. Work hard, everyone!

[​IMG]
    Rick: Of course we will, General.

[​IMG]
    Stourin: Yes, General.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Leave it to us.

[​IMG]
    Wang: Hohoh(Santa?). I'll do it.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: You can stay here and not worry about a thing, Nanas.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Okay.

[​IMG]
    Jamos: Generaaal! Zazam's lowerin' their connection bridge!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Open the door, Jamos! Everyone, I think Zazam will throw all the forces they have left at us. We'll win if we just survive on the defence. Be careful.

^ Top  
  6. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    (I choose Murat for the first stage).

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Murat. I'm depending on you.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Thank you, General. I'll meet your expectations.

(In the battle stage Maitrea sees the Kids. Also Running to the Straight Plays.)

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: [This is Mamatoto's army... They've got some things I've never seen before on the front line, though... What are those?... Maybe it'd be best to be careful...]

[​IMG]
    Raisen: [The Mamatoto Army...This country apparently has some connection to the "Box"...I should think about that later, though... First I have to think about staying alive...I'll survive, and then...I have to get to the other side...At any rate...What are those creatures...? I've never seen them before...]

[​IMG]
    Murat: Now, come on and fight. Let me have some fun.

[​IMG]
    (Raisen faints)

[​IMG]
    (Maitrea faints)

[​IMG]
    (Stage 1 ends with 5 enemies going through)

(For stage 2 I pick Stourin to be the commander)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Stourin. It's in your hands.

[​IMG]
    Stourin: Understood.

[​IMG]
    (Stage 2 begins)

[​IMG]
    (Rick dominates)

[​IMG]

- Mamatoto - King's Room

The battle with Zazam ended with Mamatoto's victory. Usually the losing fortress would suffer brutal pillaging, but Nanas wouldn't let Mamatoto do that. The survivors, at least were imprisoned. And then they were left thinking about what to do next. What made Nanas decide on this was something he believed to be a necessity.

At Nanas's command, the people searching the Zazam fortress ended their investigation and returned. Nanas met with them and looked over their findings.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Zazam's King Zamars was found as a corpse... Apparently he was betrayed by the monsters he hired...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: They were only in it for the money, after all. This happens often when it looks like they'll lose...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah... And we couldn't find Pylaura, the princess of Zazam, anywhere...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: The monsters probably took her as payment. (sure they did) Unfortunate, but not an uncommon occurrence nowdays. Concerning ourselves with it won't help anything...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: O-Okay...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: [...But...I would've liked to save her if there was anything we could do...]

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Regardless, you did well to get us through this dilema. Good work, Nanas.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, thanks, Father.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Tonight, we feast to celebrate the rebirth of Mamatoto!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Just don't drink too much, Father. Heavy drinking is bad for the body.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hahahah... So naggy, Nanas.

[​IMG]
    Stourin: I apologise for interrupting your conversation.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Not a problem. What is it?

[​IMG]
    Stourin: We captured the enemy soldiers as prisoners. They're being held in the dungeon.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Thanks, Stourin.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: What do you intend to do with the prisoners, Nanas?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I was planning on talking to them to see if they'll fight for Mamatoto.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: My god, enemy soldiers fighting for us?!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah. Mamatoto is lacking in human resources, so even if they were enemies, I think it'd be good if they'd fight for us.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hrrm... If they're mercenaries, I'm sure we could sway them with money, but...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I'll go check on them. Excuse me, Father.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Uh, hrrrm...

Nanas left the room with Stourin

[​IMG]
    Fat Man: Excuse me. Haah, whew.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Ooh, Tamocchi. What is it?

[​IMG]
    Tamocchi: I've captured the "Bird" and placed her in the "Cage" as you ordered, haaah, whew.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: I see... Good work Tamocchi

[​IMG]
    Tamocchi: Your praise is too good for me, haaah, whew.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    - Mamatoto - Hallway

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Nanas!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: What is it, Arvy?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: I heard it from Father that you're meeting with prisoners...(Whilst Kakaro is discussing his new addition to his rape dungeon? Normal father-daughter bonding?)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Is that why you were running?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Yeah, because meeting with prisoners by youself is dangerous, Nanas!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That's not true. I'll be fine.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Geez! How can you be so optimistic? Fine the, I'll go with you.

(Nanas is no Rance)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Huh...? Why...?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: So I can save you if you get into any trouble, obviously.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ..........

[​IMG]
    Arvy: What?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I was just thinking how helpful it is to have a strong sister.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: It's a lot of effort having a helpless brother.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Hahaha...

- Mamatoto - Dungeon

Nanas and Arvy arrived at the cell holding the prisoners.

[​IMG]
    Red Haired Girl: Prince Nanas. You would come all the way to a place like this... (Why does nobody care about the Princess?)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: We can skip the formal greetings, Mocha. By the way, how are the prisoners doing?

[​IMG]
    Mocha: The two of them are being very obedient. The boy... I thought he was a girl at first. He has a cute face. The girl just sits there.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Got it. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Good work.

[​IMG]
    Mocha: Oh, are you going to meet with the prisoners?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah... Ah, could you unlock the door?

[​IMG]
    Mocha: Yes. They're obedient, but still... Be Careful, you two.

Mocha unlocked the door, bowed and returned to her designated station.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Hello.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Ah... Hello.

As the guard said, a preteen boy was there. Judging by his clothing, he wasn't of humble birth. He appeared to be the son of nobility.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Um... Are you General Nanas?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, why?

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: You really are young, but your commanding was fantastic! You have my admiration (brownnoser)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Thanks. You're even younger than I am, aren't you? It's impressive to be fighting as a commander at your age. (but he lost and his King is dead and shit)

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: No, that's only because of my father's influence. I know full well that I'm not worthy of being a commander...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ...You certainly showed you have the power necessary in the battle just now. (bring back Rance as the protagonist)

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: ...Really?

Nanas: Yeah.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: ........... General Nanas! Would you allow me to work for you?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Huh?

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: I want to be able to help a wonderful person like you. I'll work as hard as I can! Please!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That's just perfect. I came to talk to you about that in the first place. I'm the one that wants to make a request of you. I want you to fight alongside us.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Really?! Yaay!! (did his personality just completely change?) Thank you, General Nanas!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah, let's work hard. Uuum...

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: My name's Maitrea.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Nice to meet you, Maitrea. It feels sort of like I've gotten myself a younger brother.

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: It'd be an honour to be called your brother

(after this shitty lovefest I think the heroines are better off with Kakaro)

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Maitrea, you said... Are you the son of a Zazam minister?

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Y-Yes, I am, but...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Arvy?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Isn't this dangerous, Nanas? I don't know if allying with a native Zazamian is a good idea... (Arvy quickly becoming best girl)

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: B-But what I said is true! I really want to fight for General Nanas. I... I've never gotten a request like this before... I guess this is what it feels like to be trusted (you were just trusted with the entire army of your country. And failed. So your King is dead, your princess a sex slave and your country doesn't exist anymore) So...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I believe you, Maitrea

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Nanas?!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: If I say it's fine, then it's fine. Right, Maitrea?

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Y-Yes! I'll fight with all my heart! Please let me! (Bring in Maha ASAP)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Um, Maitrea. This is my sister, Arvy. I tend to be optimistic like this, so she says some harsh things like you heard, but... She's actually very kind. She just tries to play the bad guy when she's worried about me.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Nanas!!

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: Is that so...? I hope we get along, Arvy.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: ...Geez... Do what you want...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Then that's settled. Welcome to Mamatoto, Maitrea

[​IMG]
    Maitrea: O-Okay, thanks.

Thus. Maitrea joined Mamatoto

(That scene was way too long and was shit)

^ Top  
  8. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    [​IMG]
    Nanas: [Now... Next there's a girl, right?]

Nanas was in front of the cell where the other prisoner was being held.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Hellooo.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Who is it?

Inside, there was a girl in her mid-teens. She was very dainty

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I'm Nanas, this country's general. Who are you?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: ...Raisen...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Are you from Zazam?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: No...I'm a mercenary they hired.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I see...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: General Nanas. Am I going to be killed here?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: No. May I make a request of you?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: A request...?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah. Would you be willing to fight alongside us?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Fight...As a Mamatoto soldier?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yeah. We're a bit poor right now, so I don't know if we can afford your fee, but... If you're willing...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: .......... [He acts very familiar for a general...Nanas...He's the prince of this country...In that case...It would be best to accept...There's the matter of the "Box:, too...It's possible that he knows something about the box...His name has come up a few times in my investigations of the box...]

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Raisen?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: I'd like to work with you as well.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Uh...Like I said before, money's a problem...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: It doesn't matter. Can I at least be guaranteed necessities?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That won't be a problem. A lot of people around here whine when they can't get a good meal.

Nanas said, then laughed and pointed at Arvy.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Geez. Lay off, Nanas, you don't need to eat since all you do is read books all day.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: See? Pretty whiny, isn't she?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: ...Heheh...Understood...Then I hope not to get in the way.

Raisen lowered her head.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah, no... We're happy to have you.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: [...The atmosphere here feels very different from the other countries I've worked for...Acting submissive may be the best choice]

Thus, Raisen joined Mamatoto as well

(So yeah, Raisen is one of the main heroines of the game. But from the recruiting conversations you won't know it, whilst Maitrea would come across as the hero of the gay shota route. )

Now I'm going to leave some decision up to you

[​IMG]
    Which two girls should Nanas speak to?

[​IMG]
    Which two girls should Kakaro speak to? Or in Nozomi's case fuck?

Kakaro's fun is not an option because I'll be doing it anyway.

Also Mamatoto's OP

Was another recycled in Rance IX

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. abnaxus Arcane Patron

abnaxus
    I really liked the waifus and CGs, but couldn't get into the gameplay.

^ Top  
  10. JoKa Cipher

JoKa
    Murat? That's a male name...so visit Arvy and Raisen as Nanas and Murat and Nozomzi as Kakaro.

^ Top  
  11. TheEntitledOne Arcane

TheEntitledOne
    Looks like I missed this LP. Will the codex get to choose who does what with which waifu?

So Nanus can only fuck one woman in the entire game? That kinda turned me off from the game.

^ Top  
  12. laclongquan Arcane

laclongquan
  13. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Codex can choose who does what.

^ Top  
  14. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Knock knock

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Yes?

Nanas opened the door in response to the knock.

[​IMG]
    Unknown Girl: Um... Excuse me...

[​IMG]
    Wtf: Maaah maaah.

On the other side of the door were the weapon research facility's researcher, Muscat, and... A mysterious creature unlike any other in the entire world, Kyoho.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Muscat and Kyoho... What is it?

[​IMG]
    Muscat: I hate to bother you, but... I have a favor to ask...Prince Nanas. Please build a weapon research facility.

[​IMG]
    Kyoho: Maaah maaah.

[​IMG]
    Muscat: If you don't... Then we can't help you...

[​IMG]
    Kyoho: Maaah... (yeah I won't include any dialogue from this anymore unless it says something different)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Oh... Did I not give an order to have one built?

[​IMG]
    Muscat: You didn't...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Got it. I'll tell them to build one next chance I get.

[​IMG]
    Muscat: Thank you, Prince Nanas! I look forward to the weapon research facility. Now excuse us.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Okay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically it's now possible to build a weapons research facility.

Now for Nanas mode
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visiting Arvy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Nanas arrived in front of Arvy's room.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: You here, Arvy?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Hey!!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: What?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: You know not to come in without knocking, don't you?!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: We're siblings, though...

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Even siblings have their privacy! You have to knock!! Promise!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Okay, I understand, Arvy.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: So, what is it, Nanas?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: I found that magic book you wanted to read, so I brought it over for you.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Really? Thanks.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Arvy...

[​IMG]
    Arvy: What?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: You're not pushing yourself too hard, are you?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Why do you ask?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Because of this war... You definitely inherited Mother's talent as a mage...But...Your kind personality isn't suited to war...(but recruiting that preschooler Maha is perfectly fine)So like, it's monsters you're using attack magic on, and...

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Geez, Nanas!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Hm?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: I said I'll do it and I will! Who cares if they're monsters?! They're enemies, you know. Enemies!

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Arvy...

[​IMG]
    Arvy: I'm not pushing myself too hard, Nanas. Honest...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ...Really?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Yeah. I'm fine. Because...It's for your dream. I have to take it seriously.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ...Thanks...

[​IMG]
    Arvy: [That's what I tell him...But...What he said was exactly right...They're monsters, but I don't like attacking living things...Even if I have to...But...Even if everyone else likes fighting...I'm sure they don't like killing...I...I don't want to be the only one hiding myself in safety...So...I'll try...For Nanas and everyone else...!

[​IMG]
    Murat: I was wondering what all the noise was, and it looks like it was some siblings hanging out together.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Murat.

[​IMG]
    Murat: I was thinking of making some tea. If you two would like, how about we all have tea in my room?

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Will you make pancakes?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah, that'd be nice. I'd like some too.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Fine, children. I'll make pancakes if you help.

[​IMG]
    Arvy: Okay

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Got it, Murat.

The three of them chatted as they headed to Murat's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nanas: [I wonder if Raisen's here]

Nanas softly knocked on the door to Raisen's room.

Raisen: Yes?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah...It's me. Nanas.

There was a moment of silence.

Raisen: Come in...

The door slowly opened.

[​IMG]
    (I swear there is something off with her ear)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah, just Nanas is fine. So can I just call you Raisen?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Yes, that's fine...

Raisen smiled. It was a faint, fleeting smile.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: You said you weren't a Zazamian, but a mercenary, isn't that right...?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Yes...And...?

Raisen smiled faintly again.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: (...?...I feel sort of uneasy...I wonder why...)

Nanas thought mercenaries and smiles were a strange combination as he stared at Raisen's face.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Um...Is something on my face?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Huh?! Ah...S-Sorry! There's nothing!

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Heheh...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Hah...Hahaha...

Another instance of silence fell upon them. Raisen made use of the time to make some tea.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Here you are.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah, okay, thanks.

When Nanas took a sip of the tea, he calmed down.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: So, what country are you from?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: I don't remember.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Huh...?

[​IMG]
    Raisen: I don't remember anything before a certain point. (certainly never seen this plot in a JRPG before)

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That's...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Yes, amnesia

[​IMG]
    Nanas: .........

[​IMG]
    Raisen: You don't need to make that face. As a result, I have no issue living in the present.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: That may be true, but...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Even if I did remember, it could be for the worse...

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ...Sorry...Maybe you would've rather not been asked...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: That's not true. I just can't talk about my childhood or anything.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ...I see...Sounds like you've been through a lot.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Yes... A lot...

Raisen suddenly looked at Nanas's cup.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Would you like more, Nanas?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Ah... Yeah, sure... Thanks...

[​IMG]
    Raisen: It's no trouble at all....

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Raisen.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: Yes?

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Mind if I come again sometime?

[​IMG]

Raisen: Not at all. You're welcome any time, Nanas.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: Thanks

Nanas smiled faintly and left Raisen's room.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nanas: ........

Nanas was leaning against the door, a slightly dark look on his face.

[​IMG]
    Nanas: [I feel like I suddenly came in contact with a place I shouldn't have...I only know about the inside of Mamatoto...If I chat with a lot of different people like this...Can I naturally learn to care for other people...?...I hope so...]

[​IMG]

Raisen was cleaning the cup.

[​IMG]
    Raisen: [.........Nanas, the brilliant general...He's more ignorant than I expected...That means deceiving him should be simple...I'll deceive him...Make him trust me...And eventually...Eventually I'll get information on the key and box from him...Then I'll get my wish...To destroy everything...My wish...To destroy everything...This boring world and all the people in it should be completely obliterated...And me, too...Me too...Instantly...]

(Looks like she needs some Rance)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kakaro mode should come over the next few days and Chapter Two by the weekend (It's already Monday where I am)

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  15. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
    Nothing happened yet and the NTR is already at 'MSTP' level.

^ Top  
  16. abnaxus Arcane Patron

abnaxus
    Raisen is adorable.

^ Top  
  17. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    - Mamatoto - Murat's Room
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Murat, it's me. May I come in?

[​IMG]
    Murat: King Kakaro? You would come out here just to see me...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: It's fine. Let's skip the stiff greetings. More importantly... How are you now that we're at war?

[​IMG]
    Murat: Your Majesty. I may lack talent, but I wish to fight for this country to the best of my abilities.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: You have no need to be humble. I think you're plenty useful.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Thank you.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: [Hmph... She has a pretty face, but she's a filthy woman. Her mother was so graceful and obedient... She inherited more from her father than her mother in that department. Hmph, boring. I could take her. If she were like her mother I would've rammed it in immediately, but like this......... Well, why bother right now? I'll leave her be. I have a sex slave I quite like at the moment anyway. ]

[​IMG]
    Murat: King Kakaro?

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Oh, yes... I believe I was just lost in thought for a while. Your face resembles your father's, so I found myself reminiscing on the past for a bit...

[​IMG]
    Murat: Is that so?

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: I only came to see your face today. I look forward to your efforts. Until next time.

[​IMG]
    Murat: Yes, your Majesty. I'll defend this country.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro left Murat's room.

[​IMG]
    Murat: .......... I don't have much of an idea of what King Kakaro was thinking just now. If what my mother's will said is true, then he's... I don't want to think about any of that, though.......... I have to be careful... To make sure that kind Nanas isn't broken... And Arvy, too... I don't want to make her sad...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: ...I'm thirsty. Could you tell Nozomi to get me a glass of water? Aah, also, you may leave now.

Kakaro was relaxing in his room. He gave that order to a subordinate and sank back into his chair.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: ...Aah, so thirsty. Heheheheheh.

Some time later...

Nozomi: ...Excuse me. I brought water.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Mhm, come in.

Nozomi said that in a feeble voice, then brought the water in as ordered. Kakaro and Nozomi were the only ones in the room.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Come closer, Nozomi. Feed that water to me.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: As you wish...

Nozomi's gait was unsteady for some reason. She came close to Kakaro. Her trembling hand supported the glass and brought it to Kakaro's mouth.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Not that. Who told you to do that?

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Huh...?

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Mouth-to-mouth feeding. Use your mouth to deliver the water to my throat.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: .......... As you wish... Excuse me.

Nozomi obediently held the water in her mouth, held Kakaro's cheeks in her hands, and put her lips on his.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heheh.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...!

Just then, Kakaro's arms wrapped around Nozomi's body. While Nozomi tried desperately not to spill the water from between their mouths, he groped her crotch.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Ngh... Uuu...!

After some time, their lips finally separated. A vulgar smile appeared on Kakaro's face as he watched Nozomi wipe the water from her face.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Ah... Uu...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heh heh heh... If you spilled some on your clothes I was going to come up with a new punishment, but... You've gotten good at this lowly work, Princess Pylaura.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Uu...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Oops, can't say that. It'd be big trouble in the off chance somebody was listening. If the people of Zazam were to catch wind that their princess was being used as such a lowly maid slave... Well, If I were from Zazam, I'd be so ashamed as to commit suicide. It would be a problem if all the Zazamians died, that's why I have to call you Nozomi. Gahahahaha.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Uu... Uuu...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hmm, what is it? Might not appreciate the name I've given you?

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: I-I do... Please... Please call me Nozomi... King Kakaro...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heh heh heh heh heh, then good. Now.. when my thirst was quenched, my coco started to ache. This time I'll treat you.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Ah...

Kakaro pushed Nozomi to the floor

NSFW (open)

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Good... Not wearing any panties, just like I told you.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ..........

Kakaro's hand leisurely ran over Nozomi's crotch. Nozomi bit her lip and wrenched her face at the sensation of something pushing through her dry pubic hair.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: What, are you embarrassed, Nozomi?

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...N-No... My apologies...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hahahahaha... You have nothing to be embarrassed about. We've already come together numerous times!

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Wah...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Look, you've gotten wet. Your pussy's gotten used to this too... Hahahahaha!

Kakaro penetrated Nozomi and used his hips at an unbearable speed from the start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Ngh, ngh, ngh... Nnaah, ah, aah...!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heheh... No getting away. I'm going to treat you with my cock, stay put and take it.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: aah...

Kakaro pinned Nozomi's shoulders down with his hands and drove his huge cock into her. Having been penetrated without even being allowed to remove her clothes, a sloppy sound came under her skirt.

Nozomi raised her jaw out of a desire for oxygen, he wildly disheveled hair clung to her face and she gasped for breath.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Hah... Ah... Ah... Aah...!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hahahahaha. Does it feel good, Nozomi?

Kakaro stuck an audacious finger in her mouth. The princess's saliva covered the finger, and throughout her pained breathing she was forced to service the finger of her rapist.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Ngh... Mmgh... Ngh, Uu...!

Then even when Nozomi's mouth was covered, her voice wouldn't stop.

Kakaro grinned in satisfaction while grasping her jaw with saliva-covered fingers, and looked into her face.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heheh, nice face... The face of a perverse woman enjoying her rape. Wish I could make you look more like you were as a virgin.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Uu... No... Nooo...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hmph, what are you objecting to? You're making filthy noises and enjoying it at the same time... Like this!

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Ah, aah...! Cah, hah...!

Kakaro shook Nozomi's slender hips. Every time he did, an obscene wet sound and her voice filled their surroundings just as they were accused of doing. Nozomi was forced to realise that fact and reacted to Kakaro even more.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Aah... Ah...! Ah... No... No, ah...!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hmph, did you climax...? You've gotten to sensitive. Maybe I should start teaching you S&M now.

Kakaro twisted his finger into Nozmi's anus.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Hii...!

Nozomi held back a loud scream, arched backward and her genitals contracted tight.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Ah... Ah... Hah... Hyaaah...!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hahahahaha, getting tighter! Just wait, Nozomi. I'll make you tighten not with pain but with the pleasure of a masochist soon enough.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: N-Nooo... Gh... Hurts... Noooo...!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Heheh... Maybe I should end this now. The first round, at least...!

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Ngh...!

Kakaro pulled his cock out of Nozomi and thrust it in front of her chest. He immediately took her small hand and made her grab it.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Go on, stroke!

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: ...Uu...

Nozomi was still in a daze. Only her hand moved, and even that was in a mechanical way. The way to make a man ejaculate was pounded into her.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Mgh... OoooH!

A burst of pleasure ran through Kakaro's cock. Kakaro groaned in satisfaction and splattered Nozomi with hot, thick semen from her face to her chest.

[​IMG]
    Nozomi: Hah... Kuh...

Nozomi smelled the depraved scent and sluggishly raised her head. She'd also been trained on what to do next. She opened her small mouth and licked up the semen Kakaro just released.

(As anyone who has played Sengoku Rance will have noticed, while Nozomi does not have a Rance IX counterpart, her design is recycled in Sengoku.

[​IMG]

And now it's time for Kakaro's Fun which will end Chapter 1)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakaro tried to go shopping, but... The shop hadn't been built yet, so it was impossible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Kanae!! Are you here, Kanae?!!

[​IMG]

(Kanae doesn't have a face portrait as she doesn't appear outside CGs. So make do with this half arsed one)

[​IMG]
    Kanae: D-Did you summon me...?

When Kakaro called, a maid timidly stepped forth from elsewhere in his room.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Yes, indeed I did! I know I've told you this for ages! When I call you, come immediately!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Y-Yes... My apologies...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Or... What? Are you intentionally taking your time because you want my punishment?

[​IMG]
    Kanae: N-No... I would never... I'm merely incompetent...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: No excuses! Punishment time!! Come!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ah...!! P-Please... Please stop... King Kakaro...!!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Quiet down!! You haven't been disciplined enough not to make such audacious request?! I'll fix that!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ah... Aaah...!!

NSFW (open)

[​IMG]
    riiip!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Wah...!!

Kakaro tore Kanae's clothes and placed his rought, distorted cock against her pussy.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: P-Please forgive me, King Kakaro!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: What are you babbling about, you slut? All I had to do was touch you and you're already wet, you know.

As Kakaro said, Kanae's pussy was slightly damp. He had made her body that way.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Uu... Uuu...

Kanae blushed with shame at her body that reacted against her will.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Here, take this!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Kh... Ah!

Kanae slowly consumed Kakaro's cock.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ah...!!

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: There, listen to that wet sound. Aren't you happy you can take in my cock so easily? Well?!

The misshapen, inhumanly large cock moved in and out of Kanae

[​IMG]
    Kanae: I-I'm... happy...

Kanae obeyed Kakaro like an automaton

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: And what?!! You're happy, and then what?!! Say it!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: P-... Please... Pour you semen inside me... Ah...!!

Kakaro's hips sped up.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: I see. You want it that badly?

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Y-Yes...

Tears amassed at the corners of Kanae's eyes, and she responded. She didn't want to remember what happened at times when she hadn't responded.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Hahahahaha!! I See!! Then you can have it!! Have plenty in your filthy, slutty sex slave womb!!

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ack...!!

Kakaro grabbed Kanae's legs and moved his hips with all his strength, without forgetting to stimulate her weak points.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ah... Aaaah...!!

Kanae still managed to keep her hips moving with the intense swinging of Kakaro's and moaned.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Ah...!

Kanae's body shivered.

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Here!! Take it!! The stuff you want enough to bring you to tears!!

Kakaro dropped his hips, plunged deep into Kanae, and released his semen.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Uu... Aaah...!!

The white fluid couldn't be completed contained inside Kanae and foamed out of the point where she and Kakaro were connected.

[​IMG] \

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Have you finished cleaning?

[​IMG]
    Kanae: Y-Yes...

[​IMG]
    Kakaro: Leave.

[​IMG]
    Kanae: As you wish... Excuse... me...

And that is the end of Chapter 1

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  18. Haba Harbinger of Decline Patron

Haba
    Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    I haven't been able to like a single non-Rance Alicesoft protagonist, ever. Especially the shota look they've been going for lately (Evenicle etc...)

^ Top  
  19. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    With the exception of Hirasaka Hatsune I agree.

They're either annoying, too nice or just go too far (Akuji).

Though I liked Akuji and Rouga in parts.

I am looking forward to Evenicle though. The gameplay is much better than Quests.

^ Top  
  20. abnaxus Arcane Patron

abnaxus
    Is Choukou Sennin Haruka worth checking out?

^ Top  
  21. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    Check out the CGs on the Panda.

If you like them yes otherwise don't bother.

I personally liked them

^ Top  
  22. Arunaru Novice

Arunaru
    I mandate that Kakaro get as many girls as possible, lest you not show off that part of the game.

^ Top  
  23. Red Eye Learned

Red Eye
    He will.

^ Top  
  24. TigerKnee Arcane

TigerKnee
    That's a fap game, not a gameplay game.

^ Top  
  25. DeshTlins Barely Literate

DeshTlins
    Hi OP, have you collected all HCG? I'm still missing the HCG with 2 "Plants" girls. How can i get this one? And if I upgrade other Kidz than Myutan to lvl 9, will I get other CG?

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.