Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play Mount and Blade: Warhammer Edition

I want to

• Praise the Emperor! (Empire Colonies)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Be a Pirate

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Kawaii Desu (Nippon Empire)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ride a Dinosaur (Lizardmen)

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • WAAAGH! (Orks and Goblins)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Live forever (Tomb Kings)

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Strike the earth! (Southern Dwarves)

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cassidy

Arcane
*redacted due to imminent ultimate sellout of RPGCodex*

Last edited:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
If Nippon wins I officially give up on the Codex.

I didn't even know of this mod! Seems like an awesome idea. I voted orc 'n gobbos, but tomb kings or dwarves are fine too. I guess tomb kings are the strongest, since they're the cavalry force.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I demand that you LARP renegade Tomb Kings who still worship Nagash :obviously:

Nippon_Warhammer_Fantasy_Army_Book.JPG

Nippon Empire: Again, the name speaks for itself. Warhammer's Japan apparently colonized the New World too, and this is it. Their army is pretty much a traditional Japanese one with archers instead of crossbowmen or gunners for example, and their archers and samurais are their strengths. They are a bit lacking in cavalry, however. They are neighbors with the Empire and with the Lizardmen.

Is this legit? Did GW really FINALLY make a Nippon army list?

Post comments and vote. The poll will run for 7 days in honor of skyway.

:bravo:

Cassidy

Arcane
:x
cassidy, you are a master troll

Where is the fun after a strategy or 4x game becomes predictable and victory certain? It's not the first time either. I already did the same with Civ IV and Darkest Hour LPs for the same reason. Besides, this one got more potential.

And finally, I think you are overestimating me and underestimating the true master:

10714.jpg

GreyViper

Prophet
Be what Nagash never was! By the way its interesting that vamps and Druchii are missing. As to Nippon one, who knows maybe they will end up as squats, the sea swallows them.

Monocause

Arcane
I watched some LPs on YT and my interest dwindled. Seriously, why don't any of the M&B modders at least recolor some scenery textures, or get rid of "kill the bandit who's the only armed man in the entire village" quests. A warhammer mod without any sort of even barebones aesthetics or design rehash? Meh.

Eyeball

Arcane
A lot of the modders do all these things. This just isn't that kind of mod, it's a "base game, but with Warhammer critters!" type of mod.

For more comprehensive full conversion mods, try something like The Last Days (impressive Tolkien mod) or 1866 (wild western/civil war mod).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom