Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play: Prisoner of Ice

Ah, sod off Garfunkel. I was simply getting rid of the boring stuff before the avalanche of endgame cutscenes comes into play.

Here's a deal: Get DU to fix my Codexnets and I will finish the game within a week. It doesn't get any better than that.

:mhd:

Alternatively I could just bling out my LP with boring trailers which contains a load of screechy jap pop and bullshit. But then again, that might make RK47 sad.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
You know, If you're a TRUE stereo villain you shouldn't complete this LP. It should perpetually haunt the halls of playground along with Bloodnet.

:troll:

NAH BRO I MADE A PROMISE

My next update will be huge and slimy, just how you like your tentacle rape. I just hope I don't run into any more of those timed puzzles again. :cry:

PS. I still have Normality. :smug:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Why don't you just email us the savegame and we will finish the game and the LP for you?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wyrmlord
Just grab a walkthrough and rush through the game up to the point where SV was, then carry on. Serves him right someone else finishes the LP

This is my Grimoire, my Age of Decadence. Why ruin it by rushing it? Leave it to ferment like horse piss out in the sun and let me have my yearly updates.

A parallel LP sated with your own wit might be the funz though, Wyrmlord.

You really ought to blame Ghostdog for this. He's the guy who reminded me that the true greatness of Prisoner of Ice lies not in its completion but rather in it's lack of one. :smug:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I believe in you, SV. You did, after all, already complete that Stones of Arnhem LP that was never published but you did show it to me and it was the greatest thing ever.

BLAGAHRAGRA okay then. After I've eaten some good fucking food, AFTER I've uploaded the Orky comics I promised in the Warhammer comics thread and AFTER I've had a good long cry I'm going to upload a series of images which portray our dear old friend Dietrich in his prime. Hopefully that'll keep you gentlemen happy for another six months.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Careful, SV. This is not the first time I've contemplated grabbing a copy of PoI and a walkthrough just to spite you. Do you truly want the entire codex to see it takes a Dane to complete what a Swede can not?

Huh, fraps actually works in DOSbox. That makes posting the 29 image update a breeze.

Is he lying? Find out as soon as imgur has uploaded all of the shit.

PS. We have no room for revenants in this thread, Roxor.

It doesn't seem like such a good idea to have the ventilation unit for the entire base right next to a lava pit, but what do I know? It might carry some esoteric significance for Herr Dietrich and his posse.

lbZrx.jpg
These fumes are even more potent than those Chinese herbs I inhaled way back when... Ooooh. I need to get out of here...

The light at the end of the tunnel.

VXKGn.png

i3WUM.png

lbZrx.jpg
Like, uh-oh, scoobs! We're in a lot of trouble now!

vDCYm.jpg

ou1jK.png

Surprise cameo!

lh5Yx.png

0sbYe.png

FK9GS.png

znJfF.png

r8ARp.png

Mandatory monologue:

meyyT.png

j0qa3.png

rdb5h.png

vJP0Q.png

Ms. Molly speaks in a perfect English accent. NICE COVER BRO

jfESx.png

And gets shoved into the ray of light. Did he die? Who knows, who cares. Let's just say he met Doc brown in the wild west or something. Meanwhile Dietrich goes on about Cleveland Blakemore.

HN4wF.png

Mn5wB.png

GL6lc.png

iLfZu.png

Your skill in Conjuration has increased to 5.

NFxQi.png

Yous skill in Speech has decreased to -10.

Mm3az.png

And now for the "heroic" entrance.

RslAp.jpg

cAOj7.png

5Adci.png

fkKiE.png

You think?

lbZrx.jpg
I know, I'll read this soggy piece of paper!

Brilliant idea.

fdvws.png

The power of indecent exposure, huh?

bDbiT.png

Or that.

e4lmE.png

lbZrx.jpg
I HAVE THE POOOOOWEEEEER!

MjjEh.png

Kxhjo.png

lbZrx.jpg
I'm floating in mid-air! Look at me, look at me- HEADING STRAIGHT FOR THE MACHINE HEEEEEELP!

IGcwG.png

lbZrx.jpg
Huh. That went better than I had anticipated.

So long as you don't break the space time continuum.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Bom bom bom clang around the vent shaft, then SMASH the grate outside and THUMP on the ground

DAMN IT, THE MONSTER'S SEEN ME

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Someone else should hijack this thread and finish it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom