Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play RPGs! (Video)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys. just wanted to let anyone who may be interested know that i am currently playing thru some cool rpgs on my youtube channel. feel free to take a look and if u do, check out the playlists.

www.youtube.com/gamegodfluent

just having fun with a bunch of different and interesting rpgs, so if u want to watch them or just check them out, i welcome u. take care & God bless. <3

edit - by the way, my videos are not monetized. i just do this for the love of the genre and the interaction with viewers. see ya on youtube! :)

Last edited:

Falksi

Arcane
Don't let the depression win Fluent/AKA I love you guys/AKA Next Level Nerd/AKA J Dumont.

But do decide on a name please.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Don't let the depression win Fluent/AKA I love you guys/AKA Next Level Nerd/AKA J Dumont.

But do decide on a name please.

thank u so much for the positive words, Falksi. much love. <3 however, that video is very old. i'm no longer depressed and i'm doing very well. God is good. :)

thanks again for the concern, though. and lol @ the names. yeah, i have a few aliases, but mostly i just go by fluent. :)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
"When you examine something for too long, it's possible to find a flaw in every single aspect of it. What has in fact happened is that you have flawed your own eyes through the exercise." -Tigranes

i really like that, agris. it's very true. and if u just look, accept what it is you are seeing and don't ask for the mind's opinion on it, u will see nothing but beauty everywhere. Mashallah. thanks for sharing that, bro. <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
well, there was a point i was going to kill myself, but those days are longgg gone. i feel great now and will live for as long as God has intended for me. thanks for the comment, Savecummer. God bless.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
The background noise on your videos is pretty awful..

yeah, really sorry about that. i'm not sure how i had my mic (shure m58) hooked up before to get good audio, but now i have to run it thru the realtek mic input on my stock pc card. thus it adds a ton of noise. going to look into fixing it, hopefully the videos are still watchable? maybe? but thanks for at least checking them out, bro. appreciate your feedback.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Well I hope you can fix the issue, it's really distracting.

dang, i'm sooo sorry to hear that, it was my worst fear. it's the preamp on the realtek mic input, i even have their built-in noise reduction on (it's even worse without it.) i guess i'm going to have to buy or find a preamp, maybe in storage, and try another route. because the mic is very good, studio quality, it's just that preamp. thanks again for your feedback.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
i have good news! in the past few minutes i've located a small usb mixing board from my storage room, plugged my mic into there and now the audio is beautifully amplified with no noise! however, u won't hear the new mic until after tomorrow's scheduled video. after that the recording quality of the mic should be much better. thank u Niggerino for making me have to act on that! really appreciate u. God bless.

any rpgs u guys would like to see me play? or continue from a currently dormant series?

Last edited:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Realms of Arkania HD, Underworld Ascendant

heh, i actually would give them a go but i know your post is being silly. i played roahd back when it first came out and enjoyed it enough. that was before he patched it up more. it was cool. underworld ascendant i don't know a ton about, but i'm not likely to play it anytime soon.

agris

Arcane
Patron
It has parkour and immersive levels, I hear it’s an immsim

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
It has parkour and immersive levels, I hear it’s an immsim

maybe someday i'll give it a go, who knows. it has to be in better shape than it was on release by now, right? but at the moment it's not really attracting me. i am genuinely open for suggestions, though, if someone wants to follow along a series i make, now with improved audio. :)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys. here are some games i'd be willing to LP, if anyone is interested let me know! Also open to other suggestions.

7.62 High Calibre
Adventure Manager
Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
Battle Brothers
Battles Of Norghan
Chaos Reborn
Crossfire: Dungeons
Dark Souls 2 - Scholar Of The First Sin
The Deed
The Deed: Dynasty
Devils & Demons
Dominions 4
Dungeon Dreams
Dungeon Rats
Eador Genesis
Einlanzer
Epics Of Distant Realm: Remastered
Fallout 2
Fantasy Hero Manager
Fantasy Monarch
The Forest Of Doom
Frozen State
Herolike
Hero-U: Rogue To Redemption
Kings Bounty: Warriors Of The North
Legends Of Ellaria
Lords Of Magic: Special Edition
Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes
Mutiny Island
Nethergate: Resurrection
Paper Sorcerer
The Qaedon Wars - The Story Begins
Realms Of Antiquity: The Shattered Crown
Reverie - A Heroes Tale
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Sentinel: Cursed Knight
Siege Of Avalon: Anthology
Spellforce: Platinum Edition
Swag And Sorcery
Swords And Sorcery - Underworld - DEFINITIVE EDITION
Thea: The Awakening
Titan Outpost
Tortured 12
UFO: Aftermath
VERLIES II
Void Monsters: Spring City Tales
Warbanners
Warlock - Masters Of The Arcane
Warsim: The Realm Of Aslona
Wasteland: Remastered
Weaves Of Fate
Wild West And Wizards
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
X-COM: Terror From The Deep
Tale Of Wuxia

Last edited:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
updated my list a bit. if anyone wants to see anything here or has suggestions for other rpg(s) they'd like to see LP'd please let me know. :)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I sincerely am suggesting Realms of Arkania HD.

but i know you're not going to actually watch it, lol. i was actually hoping to find a person or persons who would enjoy watching an LP of a game from the list. do u even watch LPs, brother must? :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom