Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play The Elder Scrolls lll: Morrowind

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
I'd say you make Silver-Tooth hire Nirmelir to be his bodyguard
That certainly is interesting. Silver-Tooth would make a horrible bodyguard, though :P

dibens
How did you manage to get silver bowl dialogue before getting the bowl? Is everything in this update in the right order?

Yes the order is as intended. Fraps bailed on me and I had to redo all ancestral tomb (hence the delay) with a character who already was close to visiting Balmora. While I dropped off most items I got after that, you can still see clothing and some potion discrepancies. After the second run I decided to add more Pelagiad screenies as well, because on my original run, I failed to properly capture trade posts and inn. You can tell the health bar fluctuates when outdoors/in temple and indoors. The bowl dialogue is also the reason I didn't talk to anyone in the inn other than the barmaid- the Nerevarine, Nelos Omar and Bowl topics were sticking in the eyes too much. The lesson is well learned and I will make separate saves before every dungeon and town from now on.

Also, busy dialogue is added by economy adjuster and is involved in the script setting up each service provider. You need to disengage from dialogue and talk to them again in order for everything to work right.

Yes, I'm aware of this. If you see it in screenshots, it means I fucked up :oops:

Morrowind2013-04-1702-31-31-44_zps1f721773.jpg

Morrowind2013-04-1702-36-55-38_zps277a65d3.jpg

nirmelir_zpsb302f8b5.gif

...threw out an enchanted item.
*inspects closer* well that explains why it was thrown out. The enchantment barely heals mosquito bites. Still, it can be pawned off.

Looks like our hero can be downed by seven particularly itchy mosquito bites :lol:

Tigranes

Arcane
Rubbish. Everything will become CINEMATIK as soon as he comes across that great nemesis, the plague of Morrowind, who will be present everywhere as a source of DRAMA:

tumblr_lv94mp6wuO1qbqlewo1_500.jpg

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Am I only one who never found to be overwhelmed by the ol' flappers? O.o

Tigranes

Arcane
They never bothered me *too* much, but all it takes is a couple of occasions where you're low on health and resources, hotfooting it back to the nearest town, and get pecked on the arse by one. Doesn't help that hitting them basically involves flailing your camera wildly in the air, and if you're melee you're always jumping and swinging and realising they're never quite as close as you think they are.

Actually, the only thing that really bothered me about Morrowind is just how freaking annoying it is to get around Vivec.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Dear fans bros,

It is with immeasurable regret that we must announce the delay of this LP. The project was almost ready, but It actually totally wasn't and we were boozing all our free time and as we rushed to meet the deadline, some small, but annoying bugs were detected in the code and called for our immediate attention to iron them out. We, at Basement studios are fucking lazy slobs and sifting through 2000+ screenshots is a pain in the ass believe that this LP must meet our highest quality standards and as we strive to deliver on our promises, we decided to better have it delayed than disappoint our fanbase bros.

:oops:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom