Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play UFO - Aftershock : Victory!

Gondolin

Arcane
Gondolin, machinegunner extraordinaire. Lugging around a warp resonater which will be very useful in this final mission.

Proud to serve, commander. :salute:

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, I leave for around a day and you already complete the lp?? Well done sir :salute: :salute:
Yes, the final plot-twist was... "unique" indeed.

spectre

Arcane
Seems that I'm late to the party, nonetheless, congrats on the LP and the stamina which it required.

I remember I never actualy finished Aftershock, dropped out right before the empire arrived, because of all the tedious defence missions. I had a hunch that there is still quite a bit to do, but never thught it would reach that level fo derp.

KTKlh.jpg

Is it just me, or is there a multi-headed dick right there, penetrating... something

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
spekkio said:
Looks like somebody's family life suffered recently...

:M

It's all a matter of prioritizing. M:
And I have the added luxury that my current job sees me doing an evening/night shift about once a week, and on these shifts I often have a lot of spare time for playing, doing screenshots and writing the updates. :salute:

dextermorgan

Arcane
spectre said:
Is it just me, or is there a multi-headed dick right there, penetrating... something
Thought exact same thing when I first saw the map for that mission.

Azira said:
dextermorg, our leader for this mission. Also in heavy armour, armed with machinegun, warp rifle and warp resonator. He will stick to the machinegun though.
:salute:

Azira said:
Yay us! We saved the Earth!
:salute:

I tried another run with the Weapon Rebalance mod and was actually having a blast until the derp-modded (insane resistances) SG's showed up. I thought about having to slog through weeks of game time to get to the end and said fuck it. Gauss weapons and railguns/needlers were full of win though (but not against SG's).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom