Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play: W40K: Rites of War (Ultimate Victory)

eklektyk

Erudite
Great LP :salute:

and now go play something harder [like Chaos Gate or sumfin :P ]

but seriously Tremendous Job and Congratulations for last mission :thumbsup:

WaZz4

Novice
Jolly good work chap. Forgive my intrusion, introduce myself at once I shall! I am William Wazzakus, son of Sir Walter Wazzakus & I must say... marviously good work Darth Roxor. I thoroughly enjoyed your amusing commentary and play through of Rites of War. Though you encountered many obstacles and problematic situations, against all odds you undevoted relentlessness has gained you closer! But I must admitt I have something to ask of you, how did you patch your Rites of War as its proving some difficulty with the original final being RoW.exe & the patch being ROW.exe.

WaZz4

Novice
Anyone else noticed the ungodly spelling mistakes? Its as if spellcheck wasn't present when making the game text! :S. "These stones, ancient and rune inscribed, are now scattered and defiled by the Tryarnid?" on page 6. Hahaha.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
But I must admitt I have something to ask of you, how did you patch your Rites of War as its proving some difficulty with the original final being RoW.exe & the patch being ROW.exe.

I did not patch the game at all :M Just played it clean right off after installing. I didn't feel like it needed patching, except for too fast animations and character sprites sometimes staying on hexes they've left (which was easily fixed by zooming out iirc), which wasn't much of a big deal.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

It is my pleasure to inform you that this LP is now once again fully operational.

I also gave the first half a huge facelift to remove some of the arrow/wound table clusterfuck that I remember many people complaining about in the past, but which I could never be bothered to fix.

Odds are that some continuity issues or broken images might have appeared due to this, although I tried to repair all I found. So if anyone actually ends up re-reading this, be into reportings.

teate-the-rainbxo.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom