Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's REMOVE KEBAB in EU 3 Mare Apertum: Return of SERBIA STRONG

I forgot to add, if you port this into Victoria II mod factories in that convert kebab and other traitorous POPs into fertilizer.

Cassidy

Arcane
I forgot to add, if you port this into Victoria II...

Which is precisely why I'm not going to expand Serbia much further. I wonder though if there is any fan made tool to give me an aid on porting the end of this into AHD.

Also, I'm modding an alternate history modmod for Magna Mundi and Mare Apertum I intend to LP once it gets done beyond the minor divergence of Vikings colonizing Vinland.

Infantryman

Scholar
You are the worst Pole, you are the Pole idiot, you are the Pole smell. REMOVE POTATO FROM THE PREMISES : x Ungrateful bastards! POLEND! Serbia will ww2!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Which is precisely why I'm not going to expand Serbia much further. I wonder though if there is any fan made tool to give me an aid on porting the end of this into AHD.

Also, I'm modding an alternate history modmod for Magna Mundi and Mare Apertum I intend to LP once it gets done beyond the minor divergence of Vikings colonizing Vinland.
Such a tool is very likely to exist in a rudimentary form that mostly deals with province ownership (of course, Mare Apertum would complicate matters due to having non-standard country flags). At the very least, EU3->Vicky1Rev tool existed. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a new one.

There is one but I'm not sure if it works with EU3 mods.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

There is one but I'm not sure if it works with EU3 mods.
Exactly. The more custom tags there are, the higher chances that the conversion will not even start (best case scenario is still that you only end up with blank-tagged regions and noname pops that you can manually convert afterwards).

thesoup

Arcane
Fukc the traitor potato.: x
Crush them like skull of pig and show them that God is Srbijan.

KKKODEX_zpsd4ae1d90.png

Zeriel

Arcane
For being such an advanced, interdimensional civilization, the Atlanteans sure could use a Spellchecker.

Zeriel

Arcane
For being such an advanced, interdimensional civilization, the Atlanteans sure could use a Spellchecker.

Just like Serbians. Coincidence? Obviously not good sir!

Proof is registered! Still, the Illyrians may have been a cosmic civilization from before time, but they were a cosmic civilization from before time that were all about horses and redheaded incest. The Hyperboreans are the true masters of this world!

Cassidy

Arcane
0daae72707163639e3fa616597f58776e2f83e2e_full.jpg
REMOVE POTATO FROM THE PREMISES FREE LITHANIA HITMAN

AFNmW.jpg

Haha stupid asshol traitor poles build manufatroy in Carpathia now we take it bakc with intrest.

X8bcY.jpg

Idiots! They were totally not prepare for this hahahaha thought damn hispanicunts owuld help?

gqSTK.jpg

There will be no mercy for traitors bakcstab Srbija!

si5JT.jpg

Or for the remnants of worst turk idiots even if tekinicly not turks.

zat0p.jpg

SHIT!

tn30j.jpg

Hahaha the jokes on Poles being idiots are totally rihgt! They started this war totally not prepare for defy the greattst and now are pay the price!

iNBMW.jpg

SERBIAN HUSSAR > konjad polish brony

7tUgA.jpg

haha and this with abhor of naval matters. Imagine if Srbija actually gave fukc to navy, then we would crush those Barbiery lik skuls of pig agian and again!

GNHvH.jpg

Traitors being traitor idiot. But power of boyar almost full crush now!

Meanwhile, decisive battle about to happn in Trannyvalnia.

PIpAW.jpg

Polish+Hussars_Battle+of+Kircholm.jpg

The two best cavalry of the world(even if by a big diffrence between both) clash in the Battle of Kolozs. As predict, the Serbian Hussars crushed the bronys lik a skul of pig!

cwip1.jpg

SERBIA STRONG!

6lvoL.jpg

The true faith is return to Jerusalem!

Meanwhile... as for Polish forces hahaha they are almost wipe out!

6AzvL.jpg

The brave Hadjuks assault fortifications with minimum casualties due to their STRONG despite the nature of seige warfare and not afraid of anything.

hfHWQ.jpg

Meanwhile, another greatt step towards consoledate of our STRONG.

AFYyA.jpg

However, while busy in war with Poland, some sandniger scum is threat Serbia's glory over the Mideast. They will be dealt with immediatly.

9iLPX.jpg

Potatoland is crushed without doubt when the despot die of age. His son is a genius of the greattst wisdom of the eagle and true Atlantean-Illyrian-Srbija glory.

LONG LIVE STEFAN XIV GREATTST OF THE GREATTST!

1msIJ.jpg

Serbia fight good fight infamy is all fabrication of turk idiots to defame our countrey.

3gO2m.jpg

Hahaha don't start wars you can't win, special not against countreys which once trusted you asshols! Now you pay the price for this!

taL0F.jpg

Sandnigers are being put in their place. Maybe the "resetle" is a good idea after all.

BRIKy.jpg

SERBIA GREATTST OF THE GREATT OCUPY WARSAWA!

eADJP.jpg

Asshols they will be annex in due time. Srbija has little to care about trade.

The King of Poland seiges Bohemia in the last remnant of their once greater army now most crushed by Srbija. Stefan XIV ledds his men to crush this army

2YSLg.jpg

3ljIn.jpg

The end of Poland revelance is at hand!

QbAXt.jpg

Bohemia gets out of war. Of course it is won already haha.

YSfyJ.jpg

Order is restore in land of towelhead farm animals. Ten thousand sandnigers are made example of so this never hapen again.

5MVsI.jpg

Traitor asshols thank krautland and frogland you have no direct land border with Srbija or you would be crush lik a skul of pig! Dishonor scum, realy, their bakstab show the hispanicunt have no honor no dign. Return to your precious Walmart shit job stinkin beaners! Difrence? Hahaha no! They are all the same shit spain mexico all equal shithols all beaners even if some beaners are whiter than the others hahaha!

tzd8h.jpg

More barbiery dreg remove from the premises while Potato total crush is at hand.

bt7w8.jpg

SERBIA STRONG!!!! Hell even with no navy national ideas we can crush them as they are farm animals trying to sail ships obvious they fail like epic.

8QZpC.jpg

With examples made of scum, slowly the position of Srbija in the Middle East become much more solid.

yQXYZ.jpg

Our canons now much more useful. But that was not the greattst of our recent invents in June of 1696, not by a strech.

suyIK.jpg

Battle+of+Vienna+_+Polish+Winged+Hussars.jpg

Our hussars, the masters of REMOVE KEBAB, evolved into something truly gloroius and greattst of the greattst of all times for a cavalry. The develop of the Serbian Winged Hussar was fit for their glory, their wings a symbol of the wisdom of the eagle, their lances kebab removal tools. The stronggst cavalry of all times is born!

SERBIA STRONG!

OPmyV.jpg

Another bunch of turbanheads become the test ground for winged hussars while victroy is at hand.

LGDHL.jpg

Poland learn painful lesson from being dishonor. They lose Carpathia, and most important, they lose the Lithania Hitman.

Bup4V.jpg

SERBIA STRONG!

May peace prevail now that the example was made of for all equal dishonor scum and worst potato and worst kraut to even dare.

GJGz1.jpg

In 1698 once again Tupac gold in our direct control! fukc the yurts and hovels we were better off letting Trebizoid take them. Now there is very little left to total consoledate of our Emprahirie.

dxnxk.jpg

And a tragedy as a new centry approach. The greattst of the greattst among our despots, Stefan XIV, died, fall on ground and heart stop all of suden. And in opposite, his son was near total incopetent.

LONG LIVE STEFAN XV!

G1eEQ.jpg

With most former allys turn traitor, Srbija need more allys. After much negotiate Trebizoid agree.

F23M8.jpg

Ungrateful scum! Only reason they restored they freedom against worst turk is Srbija and this is the thank they give?

REMOVE GYRO

But this was nothing next to the trails that awaited our greattst countrey in the 18th Centry.

WjxKf.jpg

you are the worst kraut idiot, you are the worst kraut smell.

return to your hole roman emprahirie.

wJEry.jpg

fukc the asshol krauts and rus i spite in the eyes and mouths and flags of your countreys

They will learn a lesson! Serbia will stand even against the infinite legions of rus mongolized farm animals and kraut inbred scum.

REMOVE KRAUT FROM SLOVENIA

DETH TO RUSSIA!

SERBIA WILL STAND STRONG AND CRUSH BOTH OF THEM!

Cassidy

Arcane
A pity you can't give clay back to already existing countries that lost it as a casus belli with very low to none infamy costs to weaken enemies like in Vicky 2. Otherwise Russia would be dismantled in coming updates.

Or maybe I should actually edit the save game to give cores to Zaporozhie in all Urkanistanian lands... but is there any alternate history plausibility in that supposing thist STRONG!!! Srbija supports the formation of an independent Ukrainian kingdom?

Cassidy

Arcane
This war reminded me of the Jerusalem LP, and not in a fun way. I think "The Deluge" would be a very appropriate title for what Serbia endured for much of the 18th century.

it was insanely difficult, rebel scum spawning everywhere and in the end the damn Asshole Roman Emprah decided to use his Imperial Army against legit Serbian clay in Slovenia.

In any case it's almost 120 screenshots of a struggle almost as difficult as the one once fought against the worst turk. so I need a new page.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom