Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Run a Gang of Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Gragt said:
Oh, I missed this LP. Looks like you took my advice and decided to give it a try anyway. Fluttershy would approve.

True that. This LP brought to you by Gragt Inc. :P

spekkio said:
That's why blind LPs are prone to suckitude.

Eh, that depends on the LP's goals. Plus, reader participation rarely thrives in Codex LPs anyway.

Personally I love blind LPs. They are more... authentic, somehow.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Diary of a High School Rebel: Day 3

8 a.m.

The day started off slowly. We weren't able to locate Nurse Nacht and decided, on the spur of the moment, to head to Mrs. Fox' mathematics class.

03girls001.jpg

To distract the fox somehow, I had Hazel play a little exposing game.

• Losing a game can sometimes lead to a funny retort, like in this case:
03girls009.jpg

• Winning the game is generally a better option, however, as it lets us build up experience.
03girls011.jpg

• We reload and win, and a different brush-off follows:
03girls013.jpg

Good thing Hazel was on trend with the latest in subdivisions.

03girls020.jpg

The class giggled: Hazel's popularity was on the rise.

9 a.m.

At the gym, we couldn't but bump into the slightly dense coach.

03girls023.jpg

Helen could do with some exposing practice. We all smiled widely.

03girls036.jpg

Anything more complex than a punch in the face confused Coach Gustav easily. Thick as a brick indeed.

03girls038.jpg

On the ball, and not on our legs, coach!

10 a.m.

02girls194.jpg

It was time to finally get down to business.

03girls043.jpg

• (I hope you've already guessed who the maintenance man's belle really is... There was a pretty heavy clue earlier.)
> "Actually..."
"Aha, you don't deny it!"
"What what?"

03girls045.jpg

"Aha, you don't deny it!"
"What what?"
> "What he did say."

03girls050.jpg

"Who are you trying to protect?"
> "Hospital's head doctor?"
"We'll tell the dean."

I made a wild guess.

03girls053.jpg

> "We'll tell the dean."

A bit of blackmailing never hurt me yet.

03girls056.jpg

> "You are involved."

I kept pushing her. There was no other way I could make her slip.

03girls059.jpg

> "Who are you trying to protect?"
"Prove Maximillian's guilt!"

03girls064.jpg

"He ought to be hanged!" Hmm, the nurse clearly needed someone to dump all the blame on.

03girls066.jpg

I got really mad at her. She turned out to be one tough nut to crack.

But... I believed her, as far as her alleged relationship with Maximillian was concerned. The part where the maintenance man was supposed to be guilty, however... Let's just say I had my doubts.

11 a.m.

So far, many things have become clearer.

03girls068.jpg

I was content. And ready to dig deeper. When suddenly...

03girls069.jpg

The police turned up! Dang, they were quick. Too quick. I was afraid of being left with no room for manoeuvre now.

Distraught, I tried taunting Emma...

03girls081.jpg

...but I obviously wasn't in the right mood. I needed time to think -- too bad I didn't have any.

And then Emma's notebook gave me an idea.

03girls084.jpg

Gosh, wasn't I good?

12 p.m.

On our way out of the building, we ran into Mrs. Fragette.

03girls087.jpg

She looked like she had something on her mind, something she wasn't telling us. And there was but one way to find out.

03girls090.jpg

Oh, I was sure he was holding her "hostage" alright. Teehee.

03girls092.jpg

To the athletic field? I wondered whether or not that would be a waste of time.

1 p.m.

03girls093.jpg

There was a really slimy type of an officer scouting around the school's building. We pretended to laugh at him and ignore his rambling, but... something about him was really unsettling. I felt a slight chill.

03girls095.jpg

Cheerful as ever, Mamie darted up to us.

03girls103.jpg

Mamie's silly excitement helped me learn more about Secretary Primley's records. I decided we needed to have a glimpse at those. Badly.

03girls105.jpg

Concealing my true sentiment, I threw a witticism at Mamie, and we hurried off.

2 p.m.

Meanwhile, the teachers have already assembled on the athletic field.

03girls107.jpg

Miss Hippilyta casually told us not to worry much about Mistress Fox. Was she hiding something?

03girls120.jpg

Nope, didn't seem that way.

03girls122.jpg

Too much of a shrimp, wasn't he?

3 p.m. - 4 p.m.

03girls125.jpg

I was glad to see Helen learn new tricks. She wasn't the most quick-tongued of the girls, but she wasn't half-bad either.

03girls126.jpg

His wit hailed around the school, Thaddeus Cane was a good taunt target dummy. Perhaps he could teach us something outside of the usual in-classroom stuff?

03girls130.jpg

03girls135.jpg

Two new retorts for our collection. Not bad.

03girls139.jpg

We barely managed to sprint out of his rage's way.

5 p.m. - 6 p.m.

03girls148.jpg

Coach Gustav firmly remained suspicious of the maintenance man.

03girls156.jpg

Hazel tried taunting him, without success.

03girls158.jpg

Another taunt learned was, however, a plus.

03girls159.jpg

We prevailed on the second try, but couldn't get anything useful out of the coach no matter what. Eh, served us right for wasting time on such an empty head.

• (I spent four hours in total practicing on Mr. Cane and Gustav to learn new retorts, since there didn't seem to be any penalties for losing whatsoever.)
7 p.m.

03girls169.jpg

We met Clara near the bleachers, but we didn't really have time to waste any more.

03girls179.jpg

The school's main entrance was guarded by the police, so we took the back door.

03girls181.jpg

We sneaked into Primly's office to confront him. Fibbing, thought I, was the right idea.

03girls187.jpg

Smooth as silk.

03girls188.jpg

In that day's most memorable moment, I bluffed the fool of a secretary into thinking we were assisting the police. Men, just... never change.

03girls190.jpg

Primly told us to follow him into the library, so we did just that.

8 p.m.

03girls192.jpg

The records confirmed the faulty items all matched the summer repairs. There was no doubt the maintenance man was involved. Had he been doing all that harm on purpose, though? The real question stayed unanswered.

03girls195.jpg

Using my superior exposing skills, I noticed another detail of utmost importance: all the items had been purchased from one and the same catalogue. That was intriguing, to say the least.

03girls198.jpg

The secretary remained unaware, naturally, as I grabbed the catalogue from the library, no suspicion aroused.

03girls199.jpg

Weehawken was a very respectable catalogue, however, and it was hard to believe they could've been to blame.

9 p.m.

Before curfew, there still remained some time for a powwow.

03girls202.jpg

Had we been wrong?

03girls203.jpg

Perhaps the maintenance man had been plainly ignorant of the items' faultiness?

03girls204.jpg

Helen dismissed the idea as absurd. Weehawken was the most popular and reliable supplier around the town.

03girls205.jpg

Nothing like that had ever happened to their products, Hazel testified.

03girls206.jpg

But that was a different kind of catalogue, as Jean pointed out.

03girls208.jpg

All in all, two possibilities remained.

03girls209.jpg

Jean wondered what we should do.

03girls210.jpg

And I decided to have a little chat with the detective in charge of Maximillian's arrest. To shed more light on the matter maybe.

03girls212.jpg

We had to wait until tomorrow...

Next time: a challenger appears!

Morkar Left

Interesting. I wish such investigative things would more integrated in rpgs. Btw is this still the tutorial???

Crooked Bee

Patron
Morkar said:
Btw is this still the tutorial???

Still the prologue, but not the tutorial any more, I guess, even if we still have one more mini-game, Gambit, to learn.

Crooked Bee

Patron
This is the funniest part of the game so far; so much innuendo. I recommend you read it carefully if you can. :roll:

Diary of a High School Rebel: Day 4, or, The Game Adults Play in Private

8 a.m.

Things happened so fast, and I don't think we were really prepared to face what was to come. They say we are defined by the games we play... well, that day we were re-defined. That day, we started growing up.

04girls004.jpg

It all began with meeting Officer Cooning again outside the school.

04girls007.jpg

We bluffed him into telling us Detective Friendly was about to arrest Maximillian. We had to act -- quickly.

04girls010.jpg

"The basement!" thought I.

04girls015.jpg

I felt really rebellious then.

9 a.m.

04girls020.jpg

Detective Friendly, calm and detached, just waiting to be taunted. Seemingly.

04girls037.jpg

He proved too good for us, however. Too good even for me.

04girls039.jpg

But most importantly, and most horribly, he straight away ignored my game! It's like it had no effect on him whatsoever.

04girls043.jpg

When the detective led Maximillian out of the basement and into the main hallway, I made another desperate attempt at getting his attention.

04girls046.jpg

But he was completely immune to exposing as well!

04girls049.jpg

The second time he ignored me, and the second game that made no impression.

The paddy wagon was about to arrive. Only one game remained, that of fibbing.

04girls062.jpg

And even though I won...

04girls063.jpg

All hope was lost.

When suddenly, Miss Fox appeared.

04girls064.jpg

And then disappeared under the detective's broad coat!

04girls066.jpg

I was at a loss. What was she trying to achieve? Just what kind of game was she playing?

04girls068.jpg

I was annoyed. And puzzled. Yet intrigued.

04girls070.jpg

That was the moment I stopped caring about Maximillian. In fact, I forgot about him entirely. It was now all about Miss Fox's mysterious game.

10 a.m.

The whole school was shaken, turned upside down -- not so much by the arrest, but rather by what Miss Fox did.

04girls074.jpg

But was what it that she did?

04girls089.jpg

No one would tell us.

04girls078.jpg

Naturally, our gang weren't the only students striving to discover the truth behind that.

04girls083.jpg

So we did our best to learn what others knew. Jean fibbed.

04girls084.jpg

Could Liar Girl actually know something?

11 a.m.

04girls090.jpg

We found her under the Shady Tree. I let Jean do the taunting.

04girls094.jpg

Liar Girl was easy prey.

04girls096.jpg

We sparked her to action, but whether that would lead to anything remained to be seen.

12 p.m.

04girls100.jpg

All the teachers, no exception, were horrified by what Miss Fox did. "Oh my, in front of the children! Wouldn't someone think of the children!" was all they were mumbling about.

04girls103.jpg

There were even rumours of Miss Fox's dismissal, no less.

04girls104.jpg

Meanwhile, accidents continued to occur!

04girls137.jpg

Old pottery again...

04girls139.jpg

We promised we would do what Miriam asked.

04girls142.jpg

Jean handled the situation with Miriam admirably, and her rebelliousness improved.

1 p.m.

04girls144.jpg

We found Miss Julianne Fox on the north sidewalk. It was parley time.

> "Believe Max innocent."
"Teach us that game?"

04girls147.jpg

"Teach us that game?"
> "HANG??"
"We have evidence."

04girls149.jpg

"Teach us that game?"
> "We have evidence."

04girls153.jpg

And then I decided to get to the crux of the matter.

> "Teach us that game?"

04girls155.jpg

> "Detective ignored our games!"
"What's bad about your game?"

04girls159.jpg

A private thing, for adults only?

Fascinated by the secret, we were willing to do anything to learn the new game.

04girls162.jpg

Miss Fox just cringed... Was the game really that bad?

04girls164.jpg

I felt bad for her, sure, but that adult thing was the only one that really mattered.

2 p.m.

A powwow was in order.

04girls169.jpg

The game that adults play in private and would by all means keep secret from us -- what could it be?

04girls170.jpg

Jean hummed playfully.

04girls171.jpg

And then I had another of my bright ideas. Florence, the primary school teacher, could probably teach us the forbidden game.

04girls172.jpg

Technically Florence was a junior, but hey, she was a teacher, so the adults' secrets could well be known to her.

04girls173.jpg

In any case, I had to make sure. So we rushed off to the primary school building.

04girls176.jpg

Florence implored us against learning more. So she did know something! Meaning I just had to expose what she knew. No hard feelings.

04girls181.jpg

The outcome was shocking. And I wanted to dig deeper.

04girls183.jpg

Sweettalking and exposing, exposing and sweettalking. That was the plan.

04girls187.jpg

I felt bad exploiting her pain like that. But it had to be done.

04girls202.jpg

• :(

(In before "but was it tasteful?")
It sounded like Florence had been... abused. Too high a price to pay for becoming an adult? I couldn't think straight. I was uncomfortable and my head felt foggy for some reason.

04girls204.jpg

Still, Florence knew the secret! She was knowledgeable already. And I couldn't but feel jealous.

04girls207.jpg

I persuaded her into talking frankly.

> "Where can we talk?"
"Catch you another time."

04girls210.jpg

> "Don't treat us like kids."
"Anything for a new game!"

04girls213.jpg

> "Anything for a new game!"

04girls215.jpg

I wasn't sure about the "man of her dreams" part, but one good man was perfectly possible to find.

04girls219.jpg

And another one for Miriam... Good gosh.

Oh well, whatever it takes.

04girls220.jpg

Next Saturday under the Shady Tree! It was a deal.

04girls223.jpg

Time passed quickly.

Next time: under the shady tree

spekkio

Arcane
In before 'Adult game' turns out not to be a tastefull lesbian fivesome...

:rpgcodex:

Crooked Bee

Patron
*Sigh* But that's the whole point, you literalist bastard. The whole thing is supposed to be metaphoric.

Lumpy

Arcane
Shit, Bee, have you abandoned this? But I want to know the game that adults play!

Crooked Bee

Patron
Diary of a High School Rebel: Days 6 to 9

Saturday, 8 a.m.

"Meet me under the Shady Tree, next Saturday, and I'll teach the game adults play," said Florence. So here I am.

06girls007.jpg

• Gambit is a mini-game metaphorically standing for the adult kind of relationship. It involves penetrating the other's defences by using your knowledge of, or guessing, his or her personality. Naturally, this is just a game, so don't expect actual romances or hentai content, but it sure does reference sex a lot. (Sexually transmitted diseases will also be hinted at.) After all, in this game you're supposed to get on top of the situation to wind the other 'round your little finger. *wink wink*
06girls008.jpg

• There are three kinds of personality: BRAZEN, SMOOTH, and DEVIOUS. The girl's Savvy attribute is the most important one here, as one of the two tokens you're given will always equal your Savvy. The game looks a lot like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but it's a bit more advanced than that since both you and your opponent will always bet two tokens, and the combination you choose is extremely important. You should always assess the opponent's character before making your bet; that way you may be able to predict his playstyle.
06girls029.jpg

• The opponents' personality dictates which bet they're going to place their highest token on (as for their second token, they'll just bet it randomly). That, in its turn, suggests the strategy you should follow to get the best of them. In general, the strategies are as follows: if your opponent is brazen, bet your highest token on Devious and play the second token Brazenly. If the opponent is smooth, play your highest token Brazenly and place the other token on Smooth. Finally, if your opponent is devious, outdo them by betting your higher talent on Smooth and the second one on Devious. As for the reason why, you can probably figure it out yourself.

Naturally, you can also win with sheer luck by betting randomly. For instance, Louise doesn't yet know the rules, so despite Florence being brazen, our girl also tries playing it brazenly, with smooth being her second choice:
06girls011.jpg

I decided to take on Florence boldly and without shame, yet with a gentle touch.

06girls014.jpg

The outcome was pleasant!

06girls015.jpg

And I was ready for more.

9 a.m.

06girls024.jpg

Florence was willing to teach me the rules, and I accepted her authority just for this one gambit.

06girls025.jpg

06girls027.jpg

She told me she'd play brazenly and pointed out the way I should respond to that.

06girls032.jpg

I submitted.

06girls035.jpg

But I guess I just wasn't one to follow rules.

06girls036.jpg

• In fact, paradoxically, Louise didn't win because of Florence's higher talent being a bit too low. Had Florence beaten Louise's Brazen bet, we would've won.

10 a.m. - 11 a.m.

Playing with Florence was a pleasure, and useful to boot, so we spent another hour practising together.

06girls068.jpg

I thought I had learnt all the lessons I needed for that day.

06girls075.jpg

• With that, the game's lengthy tutorial is finally coming to an end. We're almost there!
12 a.m.

06girls078.jpg

Armed with Gambit, I felt we could now confront the adults on their turf. Planning ahead, however, remained our first priority; rushing headlong would be suicidal. We had to discuss what to do next -- a powwow was in order.

06girls080.jpg

I suggested we could probably try solving the Maximilian question with the help of the adult game.

06girls081.jpg

Question? Jean mockingly wondered.

06girls082.jpg

The question was: who were we to blame in our investigation? Choosing the right course and acting accordingly was vital. Our reputation and future influence were at stake.

06girls083.jpg

The girls, it seemed, were taking it too light-heartedly. Or maybe I was getting a bit too serious about all that myself?

06girls084.jpg

Luckily, Helen chimed in to save the situation and get us back on track.

06girls087.jpg

It was decided: we were to go to Nurse Nacht and see if playing a little private game with her would help us get the information we sought.

06girls094.jpg

Unfortunately, we had to wait till Monday for that. School was normally off-limits on weekends.

Monday, 8 a.m.

We spent the weekend preparing for the encounter with Nurse Nacht.

06girls099.jpg

Now we could only cross our fingers and boldly step ahead.

06girls102.jpg

Nurse Nacht must've been quite a brazen type, thought I. If hard-headed enough, those should be easy to fool. I only needed to play deviously in secret while pretending to be all straightforward and in the open.

06girls106.jpg

She didn't expect that, and I captured all her tokens! The victory was mine to cherish.

06girls108.jpg

So Nurse Nacht had been protecting... the dean all along? Whatever, I had to find a way of laying my hands on that evidence. For that, I needed to sneak into dean's office; that wouldn't, however, be easy.

9 a.m.

First we decided to catch a little breath as well as catch up with the most current rumours; the school was practically buzzing with those.

06girls112.jpg

On the south grounds, Stoolie Girl kept asking us if we knew about the game that adults play in private.

No way I was going to tell her! Bluffing was the only option in dealing with it.

06girls115.jpg

So I ordered Hazel to fib Stoolie Girl out of her excessive curiosity.

06girls116.jpg

• See, what did I tell ya? :roll:
10 a.m.

06girls118.jpg

Liar Girl was the next one we needed to handle. I let Helen play the exposing game.

06girls124.jpg

Naturally, Liar Girl had been lying all along, pathetically as always.

06girls126.jpg

Our laughter chased her away.

11 a.m.

In the Girls Room, we ran into Bully Girl. She was obviously in bad mood, so I thought I could take advantage of that and taunt her a litte.

06girls133.jpg

She was outraged! You should've seen her face.

06girls135.jpg

No more fun was to be had here, so we left Bully Girl be.

12 p.m.

06girls137.jpg

Equipped with the latest rumours and having bested the annoying girls, I came out more popular than ever. I was having a particularly pleasant day! True, there still were pressing matters to attend to, but I decide to lay all troubles to rest until the next day.

06girls147.jpg

We still had time to kill, so I decided my girls should attend the maths class.

06girls148.jpg

Why? Because we'd probably have to rely on Gambit a lot the following day, and mathematics improved our savvy.

4 p.m.

06girls150.jpg

It was already 4 p.m. and the school was closed, so we chose to call it a day. I needed some time to think and strengthen the flanks, so to speak. I also needed to rest. The next day promised to be quite troublesome.

Tuesday, 8 a.m.

All right, so our goal was to infiltrate the dean's office. How were we to proceed about that?

06girls155.jpg

Flirting with the secretary sounded like a plan! Hazel took it upon herself.

06girls171.jpg

Primly reasoned, she shared a thought. He teased, she gave a coy smile.

06girls177.jpg

Teehee, silly old Primly got hooked!

06girls178.jpg

Breaking into dean's office? That sounded like a plan! Should be right up our gang's alley.

9 a.m.

For that, however, we had to wait until the school is closed.

06girls183.jpg

That's why we decided to attend Miss Hippilyta's class.

06girls184.jpg

The class was mildly boring, but what the hell.

06girls185.jpg

We now had not only a savvy, but a rebellion boost as well.

4 p.m.

It was time for us to act.

06girls188.jpg

Good thing we still had that crowbar we had fetched from the gym!

• I wonder what would happen if we didn't have a crowbar? Would we have to break into dean's office with someone else's help, or would we have to skip the next scene entirely?
06girls189.jpg

It all sounded perfect in theory, but unfortunately, that didn't go too well. It was a trap.

06girls193.jpg

Our lion of a dean was angry, and ready to leap at us any moment. I resolved to try defusing the situation. Too much depended on it.

06girls194.jpg

> "Do you mind?"
"Dean Hemlock!"
"You'll never take us alive!"

06girls196.jpg

> "You'll never take us alive!"
"Save a man's life."
"We're learning."

louise_small.png
"You'll never take us alive!"

dean_small.png
"I'll surmise, you've always wanted to say that." The dean remains deadpan.

louise_small.png
"What are you doing here?"

dean_small.png
His answer is a deep frown.

The dean was really good, but I kept on trying.

"Save a man's life."
> "We're learning."

louise_small.png
"We want to learn more about Maximilian."

dean_small.png
"Interrogating my file cabinet is a poor way to get to know a man."

"Save a man's life."
> "One thing led to another."

louise_small.png
"Well..." Louise shrugs haplessly. "We were walking by... One thing led to another."

dean_small.png
"I hired Max at the suggestion of Mistress Fox. They met at a science exposition in the big city."

> "Save a man's life."

louise_small.png
"We're trying to save a man's life. That's worth a little burglary."

dean_small.png
"It would be, if he's innocent. Regardless, you will be held accountable for your actions."

I must admit I didn't like the turn the conversation was taking...

"These are your reports."
> "Accountability?"

louise_small.png
"As for accountability, an accountant couldn't figure our actions. Perhaps a bookie..."

dean_small.png
"I'll bet."

There was nothing left for me to do but confront the dean with his own papers.

> "These are your reports."

louise_small.png
"These are your reports." Louise fans out the papers she was searching. "You know if he is innocent."

dean_small.png
"The man worked hard and efficiently. I've never seen such earnest effort. He accomplished the job of four men in two weeks."

"Maybe he took negligent..."
> "Love does that."

louise_small.png
"I hear love has that effect on people."

dean_small.png
"Not your boyfriends."

That was... a cruel blow. But I stiffed upper lip.

> "Maybe he took negligent..."

louise_small.png
"Maybe he took negligent shortcuts?"

dean_small.png
"His work was certified by a building inspector from City Hall."

City Hall? That sounded like a lead we could later try following!

"Then he is innocent!"
> "City Hall."

louise_small.png
"Isn't City Hall where they keep the town's laws pertaining to the endangerment of minors?"

dean_small.png
"In a well-guarded, locked vault buried in a sub-basement's concrete."

Well-guarded indeed. Duly noted.

> "Then he is innocent!"

louise_small.png
"Then he is innocent! Why aren't you helping him?"

dean_small.png
"I'd be a fool to believe that! The Weehawken mail-order company sells the highest quality goods in America!"

06girls262.jpg

Confronted with the dean's stubbornness, I had to retreat.

06girls263.jpg

When suddenly, the dean spoke a most terrible thing: he wanted to expel us from school!

06girls264.jpg

We had no other choice but desperately attempt to outdo him at the new game. Helen has the highest savvy, so it was up to her. I didn't envy her.

06girls268.jpg

The dean played it deviously, and outsmarted Helen.

06girls270.jpg

And her meatshield had to go. Good thing I had been wise enough to procure those for us!

Helen tried once again, this time knowing how crooked the dean could be.

06girls275.jpg

And she made it! Never had I been as happy as then.

06girls277.jpg

(Depends on the man, of course. :P)

06girls278.jpg

We were put on probation until we could solve the accidents. Now we really had no other choice but press on!

5 p.m.

There were many things for us to discuss, the most important one being, naturally, the course of action we should take.

06girls280.jpg

We had to act quickly, that much was clear. We couldn't stand to lose our hard-earned reputation.

06girls281.jpg

Then again, maybe we could turn the loss in reputation to our advantage somehow?.. Perhaps we could use that to rely on our other talents more?

06girls282.jpg

In any case, proving Max's innocence was now wholly up to us.

06girls283.jpg

I suggested we expand. Since we had to act anyway, we could as well broaden our gang's area of influence.

06girls284.jpg

Downtown Brigiton! Leaving the confines of the school sure felt exciting.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Oh my, the plot thickens!

The dean really looks kind of silly.

And did that poor nerd kid get expelled? Awww man. I feel bad for him.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Yay, an update! :)

Brother None said:
And did that poor nerd kid get expelled? Awww man. I feel bad for him.
Just think of our protagonists as members of the Black Cat sisterhood, and you'll know that he was merely a toy to be used for our amusement and stomped upon, nyah! ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom