Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's solo Baldur's Gate 2 on Insane (feat. The Codex)

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Whew I finally had my fix

:love:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
:yeah: for the update!

And I've done nothing at all in this update yet, despite that we're already 30 screenshots in.
Fuck that. Why put a door in an RPG if they can't be opened? Imagine this trend followed! We would end up with games where most of the city is there only for decoration, with no access to building interiors!

:lol:

What? You mean I killed a potentially fu- Uh, 'romanceable' lass?

The Codex sure likes his mindless slaughter.

Death count: 9

:love:

Nice. Looks like the Codex got out easy when going to the circus. Shepard won't be so lucky...

Oh, by the way, what sort of screen capture program do you use? MWSnap is really acting up with BG2, so I'm thinking a change is in order.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
No software. I make bmp screenshots with PrntScrn and later batch-convert them to jpg using Irfan View.
The tradeoff is losing the cursor on every screnshot - it does not get captured. PrntScrn also does not work during cinematics.

Erebus

Arcane
After leaving Jaheira in her cage and slaughtering Aerie, I guess the logical next step would be to let the fanatics turn Viconia into a pile of ash. She's not even a romance option for elf PCs (though I guess there must be some tweaks for that). Then again, when has the Codex ever missed a possible fight ?

Taking care of the slavers sounds good. We need to give The Codex a few more levels and some decent equipment before sending him to do harder quests. The Robe of Vecna would be nice.

betamin

Learned
No shield of balduran's please, too OP. Do slavers and then go to the temple district to that house full of demons and great katanas.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Um, yeah, about this thread... Anyone knows if Portal 2 is a long game? Because I'll probably be unavailable for as long as it takes to finish it.

EDIT: The Codex doesn't afraid of anything and uses no shields!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
MicoSelva said:
Um, yeah, about this thread... Anyone knows if Portal 2 is a long game? Because I'll probably be unavailable for as long as it takes to finish it.

EDIT: The Codex doesn't afraid of anything and uses no shields!

Whatever. You just hit the wall when you realized BG2 has about 3-4 times as much content as BG1.

And that is without ToB.

korenzel

Educated
It certainly will if this LP follows the previous adventures of the Codex, with much skipped content. Many areas are completely avoidable in BG2.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
MicoSelva said:
What's the matter, Paco? Worried that my LP will overtake Yours soon? Because it will. And You know it.

Challenge Accepted!

Please don't update until June though. That's when i plan to start again.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Don't worry, I just remembered that You'll have plenty of time to get ahead when The Witcher 2 is released in three weeks.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Still playing Portal 2.
I'm near the end now, I think (chapter #8, or so), so I guess I'll be able to post one or two updates of the LP before The Witcher 2 is released and I disappear for months to come.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Actually, I'm only finishing Act II just now. And there's the issue of second playthrough, as I want to check out the alternate path.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I actually managed to finish next part of the playthrough and get around 200 screenshots. Now just looking for a time to write the actual update. It could happen this week.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom