Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Xenocide the Xenomorphs - Xenonauts needed

anus_pounder

Arcane
Is there any reason we aren't brofisting Tzaero on page 1? :lol:

EDIT: ERYFKRAD, you moran. You had to give him a fist, didn't you? :rpgcodex:

Last edited:

Tytus

Arcane
Update

Xenocide of Xenomorphs - Episode 1: X-Team.

The Premise:

In 1972 a group of high ranking generals from UN countries lobbied their governments to create a special crack commando force to fight an extraterrestrial threat. In reality the military formation was designed to house their rotten children, save them from the crimes they've committed and ensure their eyes will never experience a combat situation. These men-children promptly turned the base into maximum incompetence pit of depravity that put to shame even the West Berlin underground. Today, when the Xeno Menace arrived. wanted by the government to protect the planet, they barely survive as soldiers of misfortune. If you have a xeno problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe, just maybe, but very unlikely, you will be saved by the X-Team.

- Theme Song

The Cast:

- Sranchammer
- ERYFKRAD
- Tzaero (EXECUTE HIM!)
- Ashery
- The Brazilian Slaughter
- not an artichoke
- sepulki
- Kipeci
- Imperator
- MicoSelva
- Ulminati
- tindrli
- Commissar Draco
- Nevill
- Zero Credibility
- anus_pounder
- Azira
- Aeschylus
- Comte
- Scrooge
- MotherMachinae

The Plot:

hTWlSkH.jpg

JGOjAo3.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Oh, shit, shit, shit. I'm so screwed. I'm not qualifed for this. And by the look of these guys they know it. Fuck. Just nod and seem wise. Like my father always said, it's better to remain silent and be thougt a fool than speak and remove all doubt. Though he said that to me every time I tried talking to him.

kKkHaql.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: Shitty electronic map it doesn't even who that we are in West Germany.

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Tell me again, Owczarz, why can't our parents just bail us out. It's not like I am to ever fight and alien. My dad will just send to some military warehouse or something. I'll even take arctica over this.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: They created this unit to get rid of us, and to give us steady government payed jobs. But now they can't admit what they did. At worst they would trialed for treason, we are at war. At best it will be end of their carriers.

14374.jpg
Cpl. Tzaero: So you're saying they value their carriers more than us?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Was that a rhetorical question?

14374.jpg
Cpl. Tzaero: Fuck.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: You guys are lucky. You don't have go to meetings with all those people UN sent in. Generals, Scientists, Engineers. It's a horror.

9516.jpg
Cpl. Ashery: Oh yes, because looking stupid around some dudes from the UN is so much worse than getting shot up by aliens. I hope those bastards stick an anal probe so far your butt you will have trouble hearing.

8125.jpg
Cpl. Brazilian Slaughter: It's still better than serving in Nam. My older brother was there he fell in that nasty Viet Cong trap. You know the one. The whole with shit covered bamboo spikes. He got impaled. The shit got into his blood and he died. Gangrene or some shit. Owczarz, you don't think Aliens will have bamboo shit traps, do you? If they are going to build some I'm not going. You can throw me in prison, but I'm not going. I'm not gonna have bamboo shit in my veins.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Slaughter I'll make you deal. If you find an alien carrying a shit covered bamboo I will personally sign your transfer.

8125.jpg
Cpl. Brazilian Slaughter: Deal!

xfGZH2p.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Over 3k UFOs? Fuck. I think I need a butt plug.

umSeCQI.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: 3k Ufos? Well it's time to research a new plane! New jets will surely able to turn the tide.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not an artichoke: You're doing this just to cover your ass? You don't really believe it can change anything. But you want write in the report you did something, right?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fuck you, Artichoke.

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not an artichoke: I am not an artichoke!

hYbYcsx.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Do your thing soul patch man...doctor...Doctor Soul Patch!

ek0sueo.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ufo sightings?! Sergent Scramble the team, immedietely!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What? Why? What do you expect me to do?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I don't know, the fighter pilots have bigger beer goggles than their actual goggles. They decided to drunk themselves half to death when they heard, they will going to fight alien ships. Just... I don't know fly around the country I guess.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: ....

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: We have to show we're doing something!

VmN6qm7.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What a shitty Russian Plane? I wanted an american air power. Not this Red piece of shit.

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: Russian science best science. T-34, AK-47, Makarov PMM.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fuck off, you Ruskie, you're not even on the strike team yet. Wait your turn.

BFdCOHt.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Hunter Cars are up next. Hmmm, Hunter Cars it sounds like a car in use by Russian Secret Police or a Pedophilie Ring.

Jdo5bGh.jpg

y3AsmXu.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: And UFO Turkey? Stay out of my Europinized Muslims you fucker. Time to send the planes. Fortunetely this time the pilots. Are Sober. Well, sobberish. Good enough.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I hope you know what you're doing.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Do I look like a guy that knows what is he doing?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I hope you choke on something.

Ky13S72.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: They vanished? We scared them off? Human Bravery wins again. No one plays chicken so good as the Earth guys. Go home Aliens, our dicks are bigger then yours!

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Oh yeah, I'm sure they're shitting themselves right now.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fuck, you this will look good in my report! Brave Commander drives back the alien invader with his jets. Maybe I'll get a medal.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: What about the pilots?

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What about them?

VsqICxK.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What another close to Nigeria? Leave my Negros alone, leave them alone. They're Human! (Barely). Scare Tactics Engage!

c7RpSBp.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Shit they didn't run away this time. Well attack I guess.

16114.jpg
Sgt Sepulki: "Sir" the pilots need clear instructions.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Fire at will, weapon is free, shoot to kill, engage the bogie, take down the hostile, or whatever you say in a situation like this. Order clear enough for you? I really hope you will get shot by aliens in the face.

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: Oy Comrade. That ship reminds of a ship from capitalist american television. Cylon fighter.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What? It's not a Cylon fighter.

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: It sure looks like one.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: It's not a fucking Cylon. Besides I told you already to wait your turn. Damned Ruskie.

YfJEEYf.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Wow, this operation screen is awesome! It must be Atari technology. It's almost as sopohisticated as pong maybe even arkanoid.

Du35Kne.png

Hfb1VTk.png

LcoqmES.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: The Ufo is down. Scarmble the team. Time for a Xenocide!

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: What we are going to fight in the Middle of Desert? What the fuck is this? Lawrence of Arabia?

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: I will do everything you want, I will fornicate with a penguin if you wish it , just don't make me go. I have bad feeling about this. Seriously I really like cold, send me to Arctica.

14374.jpg
Cpl. Tzaero: Don't be scared brother, you can always you use Sepulki as a meat shield. Cmdr wants him dead anyway.

9516.jpg
Cpl. Ashery: If I come back from this Owczarz. I will personally shove an anal probe up your ass, if I find one on that ship.

8125.jpg
Cpl. Brazilian Slaughter: Remember our deal! I'm gonna find that bamboo shit stick weilding fucker!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tyrus Owczarz: Artichoke, you ready?

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not an artichoke: I am not an artichoke!

HrHSH5p.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: Wow, I'm in the first row... who wants to go first? You can go down in history as the first soldier who made contact with an extraterrastial enemy. I will gladly move aside and you that honor. I'm not a greedy man.

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: No, no. I can't take that from you. But we must let from Sepulki first. Our Sgt is a woman after all. As they say. Beauty before brawn.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: He put me in the first row on purpose. I know it.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Stop whining and get out there!

9516.jpg
Cpl. Ashery: Says the guy. who doesn't have to be here. Wait till I get back, Owczarz!

8125.jpg
Cpl Brazilian Slaughter: Make way, I need to find my bamboo shit stick and get my life back!

OuTKrS5.jpg

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not an artichoke: Hey guys, I have an idea. Let's split up we can cover more ground this way.

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer : Fuck you Artichoke!

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Fuck you Artichoke!

14374.jpg
Cpl. Tzaero: Fuck you Artichoke!

9516.jpg
Cpl. Ashery: Fuck you Artichoke!

8125.jpg
Cpl. Brazilian Slaughter: Fuck you Artichoke!

16114.jpg
Sgt Sepulki: Fuck you Artichoke!

12304.jpg
Cpl. Not an artichoke: I'm an not an artichoke!

13227.jpg
Commissar Draco: That's a great idea!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Stay of the line, Ruskie!

UTTh90I.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Cpl. Kipeci, you are awfully quiet through all this. You okay?

Cpl. Kipeci: Just nervous, sir. It's ok. All is good.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Glad to hear it, carry on.

PINY7YW.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: A shot ouf of nowhere, scatter! Kipeci noooo!! We barely knew thee! (Seriously though, I didn't ever hear her mumble a word before just right now.

:salute:

OpJM57Q.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: A Cylon in front of us! Gonna supress the fucker!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: You too, Brutus?

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Good going Sranchammer. I will rush him and feed him lead, point blank!

V2Q9n55.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Huff, huff, huff, huff.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What's the matter?

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Huff, you see the last time I run was about 7 years ago. I'm so beat. Can't even lift my shotgun.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ah, for fuck's sake!

ZlLS0Ul.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Ok Sgt. Sepulki. Now is your chance. Prove your value.

QBRTSkn.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz. You missed? How the fuck could you miss, from this distance. with a scope!? Don't tell me you last fired that thing 7 years ago.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: Well...

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Arghhht!!!

Fp41SjQ.jpg

cKvx8cg.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What the fuck Cpl. Tzaero. You not only managed to miiss, but also shoot your own man? That's it. I'm demoting you. From now on, you are Private Tzaero.

14374.jpg
Private Tzaero: Not my fault. This rifle almoast has lifr of it's own. It wiggles around, when I shoot.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: That is called recoil!

14374.jpg
Private Tzaero: Ah, the more you know.

jBlKraY.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What another one? Slaughter look out!

8125.jpg
Cpl. Brazilian Slaughter: Puny alien rifle is no match, for pure Brazilian male. When I was a kid I took super fast football balls to the face, every day! Football is a survival school in Brazil either you master it, you become a coprse. In Brazil they make goal poasts out of corpses! Do you worst alien scum. and tell me where you hid the bamboo shit stick!

r02DvtR.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: One alien down! Ah yiss! Welcome to Earth Mother Fucker. Enjoy your stay while we rape your father!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Calm down, it's not over we still.... did you just yelled something about raping his father? Do you want to tell me something?

3ACN43t.jpg

Li0GAsK.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: Sran is the Man.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Good work, rest of you, learn from him.

beb1DQj.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: I took into consideration your shitty stamina. From now on we will only advance in small frog leaps.

6YeWXKP.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Another shot out of nowhere! Scatter! Ashery Noooo! Why did it have to be you, why couldn't it be Sepulki. You will never show me that anal probe you promiced!

iECsPDM.jpg

14400.jpg
Cpl. Sranchammer: Found him! Converge on me!

Gz8dY8l.jpg

15668.jpg
Cpl. Erykfrad: Flanking!

bwYspPF.jpg

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I got this!

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: You sure? Last time it turned into friendly fire frenzy.

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I'm sure!

JLYr1Na.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Well at least you didn't shoot your own. That is some sort of progress for you guys. How are you even a sniper?

16114.jpg
Sgt. Sepulki: I never said, I'm a sniper, I just really like the shape of a gun with a scope.

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Goddamnit!.

JxP3dSO.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Slaughter nooooo!!!! You will never find your stick now! I vow on my duty as a commander I will personally get a bamboo stick, shit on it, and place in the cold dead hands of an alien. You have my word! And I'm sure all other soldiers will help me!

6iq7Ryo.jpg

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: Private Tzero noooo!!! I vow that I will personally teach your kids about recoil! If you had any.

iTN0nDZ.png

13701.jpg
Cmdr. Tytus Owczarz: What? Kipeci survived?! And I was going to leave her to rot. Get her to the choppa and let's go back home, boys!

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
1HP... that's some luck. Propably last in this gaming seassion.
Only 2 losts... pretty optimistic run I pressume.

stabby

Learned
As I've been unceremoniously demote via plasma-ing of face in the other LP, I hereby volunteer for service in this rousing tale of the inevitable doom of planet earth, preferably in a close quarters role to properly demonstrate my ability to take fire and melt like a champ.

Kipeci

Arcane
What's that medal I have there, some sort of consolation prize for being improbably returned from the dead?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What's that medal I have there, some sort of consolation prize for being improbably returned from the dead?

Purple heart. +1 Bravery. You get it for being reduced to less than 5 hp in a mission and surviving. (Being reduced to 0hp and making the saving throw at the end of the mission counts).

Ashery

Prophet

Purple heart. +1 Bravery. You get it for being reduced to less than 5 hp in a mission and surviving. (Being reduced to 0hp and making the saving throw at the end of the mission counts).

Pretty sure I've seen someone get a purple heart after dropping to 23hp; it just classifies a heavy/life threatening wound.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Maybe getting bleed damage is a factor? I dunno. It's purpl hartz for wounds anyway

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Reporting for duty :salute:

If you haven't yet started, I can recommend sharex. It's what Phoenix and I are using. Remember to untick window transparency/shadow in task settings->capture. (And possibly tick capture client area in window, I just noticed that...).
It allows you to take a screenshot of the currently active window and autouploads it to imgur for you. So you can just play and press whatever screenshot key you bind to Capture Current Window. Then afterwards, ctrl+a to mark all the screenshots you took in sharex, right-click, copy->"Forum (BBCode) Image".

That'll give you image links you can paste into the reply box on Kodeks. Then click the more options button on the lower-right and it'll convert the image links to images in the draft editor.

It's a lot less effort than copypastaing a bajillion printscreens into photoshop, saving individually and waiting for the bulk uploader.

Ulmibro, how does this thing compare to FRAPS when making videos? FRAPS wasn't kind to me on my lousy machine.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Good start there, although you will get burnt out pretty quickly with that large amount of character banter, so you may consider reducing that in future updates.

The banter DOES improve the LP, though, so it's your call.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Judging from their expressions, the guys in the main menu and that scientist don't think much of our fearless commander...

Also since I'll probably die on my first mission anyway, I'd like to be a retarded man-child sent by command because they hate you. Bonus points for crossdressing (assuming you decide to name a wymin recruit after me).

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Fuck it, sign me up. I'm bound to be successful in at least one of these LPs.

Heavy weapons guy or shield bearer.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Is it too late to sign up?

I need my booze money and blasting aliens for glorius earth federation seems to be good work as any other.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom