Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Letters to Dan (AKA understanding the moderated post approval system)

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Thank you for the confirmation.

I don't know what made a nice easygoing Turk like him so mean.

Maybe the fact that everyone genuinely thought he was a woman. That must sting.
It was only one guy named Marquis de Retardot who thought he was a woman, and that guy made a dubious claim based on a DeviantArt page. Others thought it was BS.

With his strange passive aggressive posting style and various weird comments, I know I could never be truly convinced what he was.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
It was only one guy named Marquis de Retardot who thought he was a woman, and that guy made a dubious claim based on a DeviantArt page. Others thought it was BS.
No, you can at least add me to the believers.

They found a self portrait of her on DeviantArt where she was a clearly a woman with the same user name and same interests. When someone found that she was at first like "oh, that's my girlfriend and she just used my name." Her girlfriend also apparently liked Fallout and Daggerfall and all that other stuff too. So draw your own conclusions from that.

If it's not true then the only alternative is that she/he deliberately planted that there in the hopes that one day a codexer would stumble upon it and post it here so that she/he could troll us.

Which is the more likely scenario?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Maybe denizi is the real Janet and this is all part of an elaborate troll by Dicksmoker?

Sub

Arcane
No one saved the link for future stalking purposes? I've heard so much about this Turkish blonde beauty that I am now genuinely curious.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
denizsi is not blonde, she has dark hair. And she clearly still reads Codex. Protip: don't use your Facebook profile to comment on something that you saw on the 'dex.

Sub

Arcane
Thank you. Didn't seem very feminine to me. Wondering about the dead flowers though.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
That's not what it originally was though. At first the name was "denizsi" and there was a self-portrait of a dark haired (actually fairly attractive) woman with a tear running down one eye. I'm sure someone saved it. I know spacemoose did, and what happened to him anyway?

mondblut

Arcane
This keeps coming up, but it strikes me as a terrible idea. So many of our good-to-middling members first come here because they're sick of well-polished turds, and dutifully report for re-education.

If they are actually interested in re-education, there is no question in the world 5 minutes in Google cannot answer. If they couldn't care that much, they are a small loss for the Fair Kodexxxia.

And yes, "LOL Bioware" definitely belongs to GD, were it not for one point: non-members cannot read GD, and that thread is ought to be the first thing google offers when searching for "bioware", "mass effect", "dragon age", "david gaider", et al. How about we throw it out into general untermensch gaming cesspool? That's the best of both worlds, excommunicating bioware from the prestigious RPG discussion yet leaving this lake of purest vitriol open for the rest of the world to peruse.

hiver

sheppards ass has nothing on this.

btw, this is tasty and artistic, if youre wandering.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've just deleted two posts by newly registered users who posted in LOL BIOWARE. Posts about hurr durr look at this funneh Ass Affect picture, or haw haw let's troll BSN, count as shitposting for me and will be deleted. If you want to troll Bioware, troll the Bioware forums, not the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom