Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TBS Leviathan: Warships

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Stupid video.

I liked Warship gunner 2 better. It looked more insane. (and ship hulls looked better as well) Did they copy Gratitious space battles, or how was it called?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Looks great, is that a planning phase and execution phase I see paired with simultaneous turns?

Puns are kinda bad but oh well, got a cheap laugh out of me.

hiver

Best god damn video game trailer ever made and that ever will be made.

Wow.
I never thought ill saw the day but hot damn diggity d-gdamn - here it is.
WooooW.

Lets here it again.
mmmmm...aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaauuu... riiiight.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Love that video. Could be a fun game. Like gratuitous space battles but more to the gameplay (=better).

Better than Arctic Circle, which I also happened to enjoy.

No wait. It's not better than Arctic Circle. It's shit. Will try out though.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
SIGH

On one hand this really gives you a Gratuitous vibe, on another it's fucking warships blasting each other to shit. FUCK YEAH!

Will probably buy it, but god, how I wish for a proper in-deep warship simulator.

Black_Willow

Arcane
SIGH

On one hand this really gives you a Gratuitous vibe, on another it's fucking warships blasting each other to shit. FUCK YEAH!

Will probably buy it, but god, how I wish for a proper in-deep warship simulator.
Have you tried Fighting Steel from 1999?

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
SIGH

Have you tried Fighting Steel from 1999?

ITZ WWII thus :decline: Would buy the OP game if there was Captain RPG style progression and ship editor.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nice trailer, but the game looks like average moba to me. Thanks, but I'll stay with the Arctic Circle.

Tytus

Arcane
Gratuitous space sea battles.

Game like that is fun for about two hours. Then it becomes boring and stale. And I hate playing with living people. If you're not into multiplayer, the game isn't for you.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Gratuitous space sea battles.

Game like that is fun for about two hours. Then it becomes boring and stale. And I hate playing with living people. If you're not into multiplayer, the game isn't for you.

Right but it has Single player campaign and mission editor... and it is in Turns so will buy it. With good community you can play Strategy games for years.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I dont like the over reliance on missile weapons we got going in the replays. Where are my guns???

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Doesn't remind me a whole lot of either tbh, since this has an actual campaign.

That was an awesome fucking trailer though. That guy deserves to get more work, whoever wrote it too. And it actually showed fucking gameplay. In segments long enough to tell what the fuck was going on. Miracles!

Looks interesting anyways. Warship Gunner def had a better aesthetic, but I'm more concerned with the components/tech tree. The size and variety of that and how you go about unlocking it are going to make or break this game.

At any rate they'd have to fuck it up pretty bad to make me turn away from a 10$ price point.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
mmm leviathan means big.

Destroid

Arcane
Looks like fun, I even had a few loose designs drawn up for a game that operated in basically the exact same way, although set in space.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom