Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Limiting my profile visibility

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I hate having to limit who sees what on my profile - not that there is any great demand on that, but out of principle - but I've been having problems with a certain little pest that mass-rates my posts "Retarded". Sad.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I hate having to limit who sees what on my profile - not that there is any great demand on that, but out of principle - but I've been having problems with a certain little pest that mass-rates my posts "Retarded". Sad.

giphy.gif
hysterical-laughing-gif-9.gif

BVgjaGi.png

HzIZoL2.png

giphy.gif
9-Putin-Laughing-Gif.gif

Shitposter

giphy.gif
hysterical-laughing-gif-9.gif

BVgjaGi.png

HzIZoL2.png

giphy.gif
9-Putin-Laughing-Gif.gif

yikes the hidden politics forum here looks CRINGE
is this one of those alt-write sites?
is that why you hide the politics forum?

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
But it#s still possible to mass-rate your posts retarded (or cuck) - you just have to search for posts "By user AwesomeButton". Allow me to demonstrate
Yes, and I reverted my profile a few minutes after I made this thread. Now I'll demonstrate something to you.

May 30:

Little bitch simply got rated back, and came to whine about it Heartbreaking.

AwesomeButton

Patron
Grow some balls.
I don't go out of my way to mass-rate annoying retards, or take notice of them most of the time, there are way too many of them here to keep track. Atlantico however really wanted senpai to notice him. Makes no difference to me.

Last edited:

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Grow some balls.
I don't go out of my way to mass-rate annoying retards, or take notice of them most of the time, there are way too many of them here to keep track. Atlantico however really wanted senpai to notice him. Makes no difference to me.

Dude, just ignore it. You really think people are going to your profile to verify that they can have a proper conversation with you because you haven't reached an imaginary "Retard" threshold yet? Really, as long as you don't have the "Shitposter" tag, nobody cares.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Yes, and I reverted my profile a few minutes after I made this thread. Now I'll demonstrate something to you.

May 30:

Hey retard, that's just a normal reaction from reading your retarded posts in the Vicky 3 thread. You paranoid schitzo incel dumbfuck.

Nobody needed access to your profile, just to open a thread where you were vomiting your usual drivel.

10-Putin-Laughing-Gif.gif

Stop posting retarded shit, and you won't get rated retarded. Simple. Fucking autistic snowflake.
rating_lulz.gif

Back to your safe-space, dipshit.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Retadred may be the most powerful button in Codex. It's greatly feared also.

It isn't if one spams it like a chimp, but if used strategically it can used to generate massive and glorious meltdowns from the aspies.

As demonstrated by the OP's aspie butthurt extravagaza
rating_lulz.gif

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Current shifts in rating trends are predominantly reminiscent of tribal blood feuds with coordinated strikes and reprisals. Last night I got the usual barrage of honour-ratings from Adolf Shitler, a well-known jewish shit-rater alt that always seems to strike after I shit-rate that pretentious cuck Zed Duke of Bankville. My natural instinct was to kick it forward by rapidly cuck-rating Infinitron. Hopefully this will only continue until it causes the complete collapse of the system.

A horse of course

Alerts give me a little dopamine boost every time I wake up and czech Codex. DU is the Todd Howard of admins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom