Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Link suggestion.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
As great as their games are, I would like to suggest you guys put a link to Spiderweb Software on the site. I think they deserve it. Geneforge 2 rocks!

EEVIAC

Erudite
A link wouldn't really be necessary. For those forumers that hang around longer than their initial (and generally useless) argument, someone will invariably turn them on to Spiderweb and Geneforge. In gaming terms, Spiderweb is my Vault 13 - in case of emergency, break glass, play a Vogel game. This has happened to me with both Avernum and Geneforge. Its just comforting to know that if all my other prospective game purchases are shit, I know I can find exactly what I'm looking for at Spiderweb.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Its getting to the stage where I couldn't give a fuck about the "big corporate" game devs. A lot of the smaller devs are definately catching up in terms of technology, while still keeping their core gameplay. The games are generally cheaper too. Silent Storm and X2 weren't exactly from high profile publishers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom