Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LIONHEART - THEM &*^%$#! TROLLS!

skellar

Novice
hey there ~

forget the bugs in Lionheart (awaiting patch!!!) - can anyone tell me how the hell am i supposed
to kill the bloody trolls in the Troll Pit????? (sewers) uggghhh

lynne

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
What seems to be the problem? You can't kill them? They refuse to die? They die but come back as troll zombies? Is it against your religion to kill trolls? Be specific and don't forget to mention what type of character you have.

wizard

Liturgist
well you can always run away from them =) I got the Red Iron or what was it by running past them and going to the chest where it was, took it and escaped! Youd better have Fire Resistance potion in there too

skellar

Novice
HAHA-run past them, i like. character is human - lttle bit of magic, little bit of melee skills. problem is, my sword doesn't seem to do all that much damage to the bugger. is it against anybody's religion to kill trolls? certainly not mine. anyway, i'd probably avoid the whole cesspool for now if i didn't have to save the nitwit outside the sewers' brother...

lynne

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
skellar said:
character is human - lttle bit of magic, little bit of melee skills
May be that's the problem. LH is heavily focused on combat and doesn't like jacks of all trades. Tell me your stats/skills/equipment.

My char was human specialized in 2h melee, diplomacy, and fortitude. Str 8, Ag 7. I had about 120 points in melee at that time. Never had any problem with them. I had a sword of carnage +4 acid. I didn't have any fortitude fire resisting spells at the time and didn't use any potions.

skellar

Novice
thanks - found some acid damage and fire resistant armour- that should do the trick. I've now got another issue with Auric's one quest; supposed to go and bring the lost Knight's Templar from the sewer, but we all know what happens when you try and take him out from under there - yes, the game crashes. aaarghh...

lynne

Aelfina

Novice
In the backyard burying my copy of Lionheart which
I had heard the knight quest was resolved in the patch, sorry if you already knew that. Although it might not be fixed, as the patch didn't seem to fix my copy but make it worse. I experience more slow down coupled with an inability to save or load. Cheers!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom