Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

List of games for the 2022 GOTY poll

hayst

Educated
Guessing Dwarf Fortress Steam edition is cheating?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I've updated the list on the OP, if no one got anything else to add I'll send the list to Twiglard

Would say to finish it at your convenience and run it for a week like usual, we barely get any votes after the 3rd day.

logrus

Augur
Project: Eternity
Looking at the list in the OP I realised that my backlog is so huge vs free time I have for gaming that I haven't played any 2022 game yet :negative:

Harthwain

Magister
Looking at the list in the OP I realised that my backlog is so huge vs free time I have for gaming that I haven't played any 2022 game yet :negative:
I can recommend King Arthur: Knight's Tale as tactical game with RPG elements.

I checked out the list. Out of "full" RPGs Path of Wuxia looks interesting, but has no English language and Thymesia as well as The Last Oricru a Souls-likes... 2022 is a really bad year.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
In fairness, Elden Ring is long enough to count as three games by itself. :M King Arthur: Knight's Tale is also a creditable squad-based tactics game with RPG character progression/customization.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well, shit.
There’s 10 games on the list that I recall having heard of and none that I’ve played. :lol:

It’s been pretty slow with gaming lately and there’s not really been anything to gather enthusiasm. Oh well…

Dwarvophile

Liturgist
Yeah, me too, haven't played any of those. But I'll certainly give a try to codex' 2022 GOTY.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom