Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

List of posters who have GIVEN the most brofists

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
I know we had this at one point, I think as part of the ratings system that DU has toyed with every once in a while over the years. It would be cool if we could have it again as a dedicated list like the BroList. I'd suspect myself, Irenaeus and Commissar Draco are near the top, among others, but I'm curious to know the tr00f.

Also, we could use it as ammunition to troll Crispy and other notorious posters who rarely fist their bros.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
I would brofist but they disabled brofist for me for no reason.

[QUOTE="Unkillable Cat, post: 3839967, member: 10795"

I think someone is trying to tell you something.../QUOTE]

Yes, they are trying to tell me that you are a faggot bitch. Unkillable Crap. :Jaesunsuckshisdick:

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I would brofist but they disabled brofist for me for no reason.

productive_pete.gif

possibly_retarded.png

I think someone is trying to tell you something...

Aenra

Even with the three shards (An, Dha, Ira) divided among the continents, the old man could still feel the nascent power down to his bones.

Suspecting each were given to living clones of that Old, Dreadful Foe, he had but to locate them. And worse, attempt to discover whether they had it within them to reunite once more. Fearing the legions of 'transformations' (colloquially known as "d'jinn") protecting these three horrid visages, he thought to seek help amidst the natives. Neither Mother Russia, nor Broseph, nor that Unamed Third could be overcome by one man alone. Perhaps, with the combined will of many, his fortunes would once again shift. For, once he had enlisted many an ignorant to his bidding, his plan was to subjugate the spliced clones and summon the One himself. Let Him Who Was Once run loose once more!

Doning his white cap, the old man descended smiling towards the town of Codexia

Gary Indiana

Cipher
I know we had this at one point, I think as part of the ratings system that DU has toyed with every once in a while over the years. It would be cool if we could have it again as a dedicated list like the BroList. I'd suspect myself, Irenaeus and Commissar Draco are near the top, among others, but I'm curious to know the tr00f.

Also, we could use it as ammunition to troll Crispy and other notorious posters who rarely fist their bros.

You honestly believe anyone is near Anus Pounder when it comes to brofists given?

Norfleet

The way I see it, it should be the opposite. For those who give their approval easily, that approval means little. Those who give their approval only grudgingly, those approvals mean something. The less there is of something, the more that something is worth. Who likes the LEAST? One who likes everything has no standards. The truly erudite individual of refined tastes hates everything, for as the ancient Romans would say, "Omnia Merdae Sunt".

Norfleet

I'm a Moderator Without Portfolio, sort of like a Minister Without Portfolio.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
For people still looking at this thread:

My response to balmorar's post (see above) was at 8:11 PM on Friday the 3rd of April.

As of the time of this post, balmorar has not logged in since 8:43 PM on the 3rd of April.

Plausible theory: I sent him packing.

If you believe that feat of accomplishment is worthy of a Brofist, you know what to do.

crufty

Arcane
update BROFIST_FLAG=TRUE
from POST
where USER_ID not in (select USER_ID from USER where MODERATOR_FLAG=FALSE)

Eirikur

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Alas I have no fisting privileges yet, but I'm going to give you the perfectly shameless opportunity to practice yours.

Talitha_Luke_Eardley-sexy-nipslip-Game_of_thrones-S03E08-2.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom