Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Little Big Adventure fan-made remake

Don Peste

Arcane

This is fan made remake of first part of the game Little Big Adventure. Probably only the first island.

Little Big Adventure : Remake - Tech Demo 1
Tech demo showing basic movement mechanics. Right now there is not too much to do but this is starting point to future improvements that will be presented in - Tech Demo 2. Thanks to that you will be on your own experience how game evolve and in which direction it going.

ZoePromotion.png

screen23052012.png

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
After hundred of changes and fixes I can finally present you Little Big Adventure: Tech Demo 2.

If somebody at the begin of year told me that I will release any playable version of game I wouldn't believe then 4 months ago I released "Little Big Adventure Tech Demo 1 " this was as surprising for me as for everybody else. Then I returned back to normal development like nothing happened. Now we are 104 downloads later and I'm proudly to announce you that today I released on IndieDB second release this year:

Tech Demo 2: 4F

This time is a lot bigger with more features and stuff to do. And the best thing of all we are on time with planned schedule of releases :D This will be probably last one for this year but don't worry at begin of next year I plan to do next release.

From stuff that waiting us this year I plan to do postmortem of this release: It will be done mostly for myself so I could organize in my head stuff that I need to fix for next release. But I think it should be interesting for everybody who is into own projects how things went badly :D

Other than that there is nothing public really scheduled. There is a lot of stuff that I plan to do but this is story on another post. For now let's celebrate ...... maybe first I will rest a little bit. This was really fun and full of excitement day but in the same time it was pretty long and tiring.

DeusX1

Educated
Maaaan I remember playing lba 2 when I was a kid. Awesome game for a child: very cool open word, freedom of exploration, likeable characters, cool storyline, music etc.

I remember some thing that annoyed me: respawnable enemies and shit controls. But awesome game for a kid.

Which one is better lba 1 or 2? Never played 1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom