Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for testers : aSunder

SiegfriedsTod

Educated
Gidday I'm looking for testers of my game, its quite difficult but should take about 2 hours to play through the demo.
Send me a PM or an email if you're interested, cheers zed

An overview of the game can be found at
http://zedzeek.com/designdoc

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Jesus fucking Christ that music was the worst thing I've seen in a promotional material in my life.

SiegfriedsTod

Educated
Jesus fucking Christ that music was the worst thing I've seen in a promotional material in my life.
Not a fan of the band Cherubs I take it
Its what I was listening to on the desktop when I recorded the video :salute:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Yeaaah, we all know how that goes. "Ok, what should I listen to while pretending that I don't care what's playing, while I record the video? What exquisite tastes shall I display?"

SiegfriedsTod

Educated
Yeaaah, we all know how that goes. "Ok, what should I listen to while pretending that I don't care what's playing, while I record the video? What exquisite tastes shall I display?"
Oh I didnt have an idea, thats how it went :)
But seriously its just what I was listening to at the time, you can tell I took bugger all care making the video as its hardly the greatest showcase, my 3 guys died in like 5 seconds. It was not choreographed at all, it was me going (vomit emoji) :lol:

SiegfriedsTod

Educated
Not my kind of game but damn nice work.
Hey thanks comrade across the ditch. Theres a lot of sweat (literally) and blood (well a broken finger ... oh now I think about it there must be some mosquito blood) and tears (well some ... it qualifies) there

SiegfriedsTod

Educated
I admit his I did choose the music here

but here from 2018
No choice its just what I was listening to when recording the video

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom