Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Love can bloom! - Let's play Enzai. (NSFW)

Black Cat

Magister
e1a9adbd56055c2d98d8617.jpg

(They are all watching your back, and not in the way you want.)

Chapter the firsty first; foreword.
In which the authoress gives general information about the beautiful and heartwarming adventure we are about to embark on.

Bonjour, my dear friends. It's me again, the most amazing, and most kawaii, Black Neko ever, and i bring you another amazing and awesome and incredible Let's Play, just as i promised. This time, though, we are up for something a little bit diferent, as we will not be crawling dungeons to expel cosmic horrors back to the cold void beyond creation, nor fighting true evil along the Messiah and Satan and Gabriel. We will, well... How to put this? We will be playing Enzai, yay. That's it, as given the fact Hentai games are being done here in the playground and we were talking about this one in that other thread i went, like, why not?

What's Enzai, you ask? Well, let's ask Wikipedia about it.

Enzai (冤罪?, lit. "False charge") is a Yaoi game made by the Japanese software house Langmaor, as well as the first yaoi (and shotacon) game released commercially in the United States,[1] where the title was translated as Falsely Accused. The game is also the first the software company developed.

C'mon, get back here you bloody coward. You know you want it, I know you want it, and they know you want it so come out the closet and enjoy the trip. Let's see if wikipedia has something more to say about it, shall we? Of course we shall!

The story is set in post-revolutionary France in early 19th-century. Although the specific date is never given, Napoleon Bonaparte is still described as being in power. A character (see below) remarks that it is several years before the 20th anniversary of the French Revolution, placing the game's events in the years before 1809.

A not often used setting!

The protagonist is Guys, a young boy from a poor family, who gets caught for stealing candy from a Paris store. However, after being railroaded by a city detective named Guildias, Guys finds himself accused, convicted, and sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of a man he never met.

A classic tale of corruption and injustice! This is just like that shawnsomething redemption movie, right? Only smexier and hawter. And gayer, too.

From that point on, most Enzai takes place inside a dark, claustrophobic, dirty prison. In there, Guys experiences humiliation and torture of various kinds, much of it involving sexual acts such as rape and forcible sodomy.

And now i notice... Deep i have looked into the soul of Fair Codexia, and Fair Codexia looked back into mine. I came here as a cute and kind of naive girl who liked to say Nya and Stuffies and Thingies and talk like a sacarine retard. Now i watch in the mirror and a degenerate moody bitch who likes Yaoi games full of sexual torture looks back. Why, Lord? Why?

The primary goal of the game is for the player (as Guys) to locate evidence and witnesses that can exonerate him of the murder, unveil the true killer, and get him released from prison. Secondary goals include learning the killer's true motives, finding out the backstory of the murder, keeping Guys both physically and psychologically healthy, and forming a romantic bond with other male NPCs in the prison.

Mystery! Choices! Consequences! A dark and dirty and twisted world! Really hot guys as love interests! Rape and torture scenes! Maybe revenge, too! What more is there to ask for, i wonder? The game has a truly wonderful soundtrack, too, and a pretty cool art style, kind of reminiscent of Clamp's own but not very much so. The voice acting is also very good, in particular considering we will be meeting a varied assortment of degenerates and twisted psychos and they all come as pretty well acted and sexy, though i have found for some reason most guys doing voice acting in japanese games can really do the twisted sexual predator really well and without it coming along as forced, at all. I wonder why that is? :roll: And it's actually really moody for a manga like game, no bright shiny colors here.

Also, and this is important so listen up, i have not finished any of this game's routes yet, though i have fooled around several of them, so there's no cheating fate and getting a good ending because i know the way around! You will vote at each crossroad and our character's fate, as well as the one of our character's behind, will rest entirely on your hands and shoulders and... stuffies. And thingies, too. Am i not, like, totally awesome and amazing? Of course i am!

So that's it, yay. Next update we begin our adventure into the pretty dark and twisted world of Enzai! Until then, courtesy of JEWtube, enjoy the opening. It has a really good song, but be warned if you watch it in the job or in a social enviroment you can find yourself unemployed or ostracized, or both. And if you watch it during a family dinner, well, let's say you will have a lot of explaining to do. And keep those hands quiet!

'till next time!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
A yaoi prison rape sim where you play the uke, just what the Codex likes.

edit: I recall this has some pretty good C&C leading to multiple endings though.

spekkio

Arcane
Bishis? In my Codex?
Well, more likely that I would think it seems.

Anyway, in before DRAMA
stonedemon.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
An historic game during the post revolution france era..Glad to see the very personal understanding the japs have of the events.

lightbane

Arcane
Does your heresy have no end, witch? Perception: That sounds gayer than GoW.

Erebus

Arcane
Shotacon ? That doesn't sound good... but I can't help feeling curious. And it should be fun to see Napoleonian France from a japanese hentai game's point of view. (There's an anime adaptation of "Les Misérables" that's been made not that long ago, but I haven't managed to have a look yet.)

Black Cat

Magister
@ Lightbane

It's not my fault! RPGCodex is, like, The Internet's Eye of Terror! I'm the victim here! :( Poor little Kuroneko, nya.

@ Pipka

Why not? Hentai's Hentai. If Rance can go around doing the surprise sex dance and alien tentacles can play with innocent bystanders, why not this? Fair's fair. :3 Also, no one forces you to read it. Though we all know you will. No one can resist the allure of decadence and perversion.

@ Haba

After all the rape jokes you did to me when i was new around here i was thinking this would be right up your alley. I mean, have you never heard about the concept of Perfect Duty? x3

@ Mortmal

"An historic game during the post revolution france era..Glad to see the very personal understanding the japs have of the events."

Let's see... An albino spanish guy with ear piercings and full arm tatoos? :P

Madness? This is Japan!

@ Treave

Yes, as far as i know the game has a bloody lot of routes and endings. Good character endings, bad character endings, dead ends, etc.

@ Topic

First update almost done. :3

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
treave said:

edit: I recall this has some pretty good C&C leading to multiple endings though.

You RECALL? Jaesun, we found you a new playmate. I thought I was a hardened Internet Warrior but Japan has proved me wrong, so many times. What innocence is there to lose anymore? FORWARD!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
GarfunkeL said:
treave said:

You RECALL? Jaesun, we found you a new playmate. I thought I was a hardened Internet Warrior but Japan has proved me wrong, so many times. What innocence is there to lose anymore? FORWARD!

I... I was just curious, that's all. Read about it in a magazine and the somewhat grimdark atmosphere made me try it out.

Honest.

Black Cat

Magister
Chapter the second; So totally screwed.
In which we meet Guys, the hero of our tale, and witness how what he thinks about as his life comes to an abrupt end. Before the closure of this update he will get in the way of the wrong evil hot police guy, be found guilty of a crime he did not commit, sentenced to a life in prison, and raped by an evil sexy guard who sports the most amazing example of a rape face, like, ever, just so we do not have to go through too many updates before getting a small taste of what's to come. He will also meet a totally smoking hot immate, and then we will get to make our first choice, yay! Also, animated Sexy Time gifs for the Mass Effect crew.

So here we are, ladies and gentleman and both and neither. Back in the prologue i posted a link to the opening video, which kind of sets the mood for what is to now follow. As soon as the video comes to an end we find ourselves welcome by...

capture003x.jpg

... the main menu and a sinister looking hot guy, yay. After meddling with the options, setting up a screen capture software, and totally not cracking it so i can use all the features without paying a cent we are ready to go! Aren't you happy? Of course you are! So we go all clickity clicky click on Start, and...

capture028.jpg

The weather's been ridiculously good all day, today. That's why everyone's been busying about all day. Dad went to work on a new mansion. Mom's working as a laundry woman for a lady in the neighborhood. My brother went off to his new job. However, I don't have any work.

Guys
I'm bored.

I don't have anything else o do but hang out with my friends. I'd do anything else, anything at all, as long as it got me some money.

Don't worry, Guys. By the end of the game you will have gone and done everything, and for free. :3

capture019.jpg

Boy A
I wonder if it's gonna rain.

Suddenly, someone starts talking to me. It's one of those guys without parents or a home. When he looks at you, your whole world becomes cold and uncomfortable.

Boy B
I bet it will, I bet it will.

A dejected reply follows.

Guys
The wind's picking up.

It's an unpleasant wind that stings my skin. Yes, it really might rain today.

capture027b.jpg

The thought has barely faded as the first drops start falling.

Guys
Shit!

We all start running. We head towards a nearby grocer.

Guys
Whew...

That was definitely a frantic moment.

Running away from the rain is now a frantic moment? Someone's more spoiled than me, and that's saying quite something.

capture035.jpg

No sooner do we bustle into the shop, it starts raining cats and dogs.

Weirdest expression ever.

Guys
Damn, look at that.

capture041.jpg

We watch the rain falling outside. From time to time, there's a flash of lightning.

Guys
Urgh.

It's raining like it's the end of the world. Hard to believe it was so nice until a minute ago.

Thunder rolls over the land. It's sounding like cannon fire.

Shopkeeper
Oh my, such downpour.

I notice the shopkeeper and one of his customers talking to each other.

Guys
Hmm...?

On of the boys tugs my sleeve as I walk aimlessly through the store.

Boy B
You know what to do when the rain lets up, right?

I nod at his whisper. I know what to do, even if he doesn't say anything.

Shopkeeper
Looks like it's stopping.

The shopkeeper sounds like he's at ease. The thunder is sounding more distant now, and the rain is growing thinner. We assert our timing by exchanging glances. We take up positions so that it's easy for us to run, and so it's hard for people to keep an eye on us.

Customer
Looks like it let up. Goodbye.

The only customer in the shop opens the door, and bids the shopkeeper farewell. Now! I pocket a box of candy from the shelf next to me.

capture060.jpg

Shopkeeper
Hey, you!

Suddenly, the shopkeeper calls out.

Boy A
Run for it!

That's one of my friends. We dash out of the store. We make our escape by the once again sunlit alleys... At least, that was the plan.

Guys
Whoa!

For a moment, I feel as if my body is flying. Then I notice the cobblestones rushing up towards me.

capture069.jpg

A moment later, I am sprawling on the ground. Why did there have to be a loose stone here? Still, complaining won't help me. I can hear the shopkeeper's voice closing in.

I get back on my feet and continue running.

Shopkeeper
Come back here, you little devils!

Guys
Shit!

What a persistent old man. And while I was lying on my face, I lost sight of my friends. My wet trousers cling to my legs as I go. My knee hurts like hell.

Soon you will be hoping your knee was the only thing hurting. :twisted:

Shopkeeper
It's always the same. I hate days like these.

Rats, this geezer is fast. He might end up catching me.

capture082.jpg

An empty coach. An empty house with a convenient hedge. Or an abandoned shed. Isn't there anywhere for me to hide? I see a glint out of the corner of my eye. I can't afford to turn my head and look. However, there's no doubting that the glint is something terrible.

capture086.jpg

Guys
Ahh!

The end comes abruptly.

I run into a man standing in the dark alley, and hit the ground. With my back, this time.

Guys
Owww!

Detective
Well now, what's all this then?

He's got an unexpectedly thick voice.

Shopkeeper
Well well, Mr. Detective. This young man has stolen from my shop. It happens a lot. What a drag.

That was one painful to read dialogue line, yikes.

The shopkeeper suddenly sounds far more pleasant.

capture100w.jpg

When I look up, I see a police officer I've seen around town sometimes. He's a nasty fellow who doesn't care about anything.

Detective
Is that so... I will investigate this, and make sure he is punished. You can rest assured.

Is it me, or is he smirking?

You are so done for, guy. :)

... I have a very bad feeling about this.

You are quite the perceptive young man, aren't you?

It's not exactly a foreboding, but I'm overcome with a sense of dread...

I am taken away to the police station.

capture110.jpg

Here he is, the sinister guy from the main menu. He can come arrest me whenever he wants, he can.

detectiveportraita.jpg

Detective
Right...

He looks at me with a calm expression on his face.

Detective
So, you're a shoplifter?

guysportraita.jpg

Meet our hero, Guys, guys.

Guys
... Yeah.

Shoplifting isn't a major offense. If I cooperate, I might get off the hook lightly.

Detective
Your first time? No, I bet it wasn't, was it?

Guys
No... It wasn't the first time.

It'd be better if I said it was teh first time, but the shopkeeper said it happened a lot. Lying would be stupid. If I take care not to make him mad, he might let me go with a reprimand.

detectiveportraitb.jpg

Detective
Oh, you're being good, I see. Are you scheming something?

Guys
Not particularly...

At that moment, there's a knock on the door. The detective opens it and exchanges a few words with the man outside. I don't know what they're talking about, but I catch the words "corpes" and "knife". Looks like there's been a murder.

Well, aren't you the lucky one?

Detective
All right. I'll look into this.

The detective grins as he says this.

detectiveportraitc.jpg

Detective
I see, so that's why you are being so cooperative.

guysportraitb.jpg

Guys
...?

detectiveportraita.jpg

Detective
Looks like stealing isn't all you did.

Guys
Wuh...?

What's going on? Suddenly the detective seems to be in a bad mood.

detectiveportraitb.jpg

Detective
Don't play games with me! You killed someone, didn't you!

guysportraitwtf.jpg

Guys
What? ...... What!?

What's he talking about? Things are going too fast.

detectiveportraita.jpg

Detective
We found the body you left.

Guys
What are you...?!

Detective
I'm asking you if you killed him!

Guys
Me? Who?

detectiveportraitb.jpg

Detective
Hell, you tell me. Whatever, you'll recognise him when you see him. Come with me.

The detective grabs me brusquely by the arm and drags me out of the room. Where's he taking me? These gloomy hallways aren't making me feel any better. If I could, I'd wrestle myself free and run away. But I am not strong enought.

capture150m.jpg

detectiveportraita.jpg

Detective
Here we are. In you go.

He's taken me to a basement room. It's gloomy, and it stinks. There are strange shapes on the walls. What on earth did he bring me here for?

Detective
Take a good look.

He turns over a white cloth lying on a table. At the same time, I instinctively put my hand to my nose. It's the corpse of a man. His face is bashed in, and his entire body is mutilated. His eyes are open, cold and hard, staring at nothing.

capture161.jpg

Detective
You killed him, didn't you?

I can't take my eyes away from the corpse. Someone killed him? Who? Me? Did I kill him? Why? Why does he say...

Guys
I... I don't know anything. I don't know him.

Looking at the corpse makes me feel sick. My vision grows dark, and my stomach tries to empty itself. My legs give way and I slump, but the detective harshly hauls me upright.

Detective
Of course you know him! If you didn't know him, then why don't you look away! If you hadn't killed him, you wouldn't be able to look at him!

Guys
No! I don't know anything!

I shake my head, but the detective has no intention of believing me. He speaks int omy ear with a strangely calm, gently voice.

Detective
You know, lying isn't in your best interest.

Guys
I really didn't kill him!

When I shout at him, the inspector's facial expression changes. That expression... It reminds me of someone. It reminds me of a guy who lived next door to me long ago. He used to pick the wings off butterflies. He used to cut lizards to ribbons. He threw cats into the water. And in the end... He killed someone. That's the face he's making.

Detective
A confession is in your own best interest. I don't like violence, but I can't have any mercy on stubborn ones like you.

Guys
No mercy...?

Unknown man
Gaaaahh!

My words are drowned out by a scream.

Detective
We've got a stubborn one down here. Want to look?

His smirk scares me. What's going to happen to me? Is he going to torture me?

Guys
N... No...

The detective approaches me, and I back away against the wall. He looks down on me with his cold eyes. They're the eyes of a snake, looking at his prey.

Detective
You understand, right? If you confess, I'll write favorably about you in my report. You're still a kid, so the judge will probably b merciful. If you're lucky, you can get off with self-defense. Your shoplifting helps.

It is the whispering of the devil, but to me it sounds like the help of an angel.

You are soooo asking for it.

Detective
You killed him, didn't you?

I nod.

* epic facepaw *

What happens after is a blur. Papers are being signed, and I end up in the defendant's seat. It is then that i realize the detective is a devil.

Judge
... I sentence the defendant to a lifetime in prison.

The harsh words of the judge bring me back to reality. Behind me, mom is weeping.

Guys
... No... I didn't do it! It wasn't me!!

I cry out. But nobody listens.

Lawyer
Well, at least we managed to spare you the death penalty.

I hear a whisper in my ear, and the stench of alcohol fills my nose. When I look around, I see a man assigned to me by the police station. I think someone said he's my lawyer.

Guys
It's true! I really didn't do it!

Mother
That's right. He could never kill anybody!

Mom's voice resounds through the courtroom. All eyes turn to her. Their sympathetic eyes clearly conceal scorn. Mom keeps repeating it. But my dad and my brother take her by the shoulders, and leave the courtroom.

Lawyer
See ya. Take care, now.

Best Lawyer Ever xD

The lawyer slaps me on the shoulder. A tear of vexation escapes me. No, not just vexation. There's also... Fear. Someone takes me by the arm. I am probably being taken to prison, now. As I leave the courtroom, I look around. I want to see my mom's face one last time. But what meets my eyes is not the face of my mom who is cheerful, kind, angry or afraid. The face I see is that of the detective, grinning maliciously. When I see that face, a deep hatred is born within me.

Guys
Damn it! No matter what anyone believes, what I say is still the truth!

My voice echoes through the courthouse. But there is nobody who pays it any heed. Only the lawyer turns his head. When he looks at me, it's as if he's looking at a complete stranger.

He smiles a dark smile. Then he turns away and leaves without looking back. Then I realize that being in prison might be better after all. In a dark world, far away from my usual life...

capture235.jpg

Behind me, the heavy metal door slams shut. When I look around, I can only see a small sliver of the light that I long for.

guardaportrait.jpg

Guard A
Come on, move it.

The guard who picked up my papers roughly yanks my handcuffs.

Guard A
This way. Hurry it up!

We probably don't walk that far, but to me it seems to go on forever.

At the end of the corridor, there is another heavy metal door. The guard stops.

Guard A
In here. You're going to take a routine medical inspection.

Medical inspection, eh? *wink,wink*

guysportraita.jpg

There is a wooden door here. The guard knocks on it. From inside, I can hear a voice.

Guard A
I have a prisoner here from the last convoy. I got his papers right here.

Official
I see. Very well.

Guard A
Excuse me.

capture250.jpg

That's one face you don't want to see in a dark alley. :?

The guard salutes, and departs. The man in this room glances at my face, and starts examining my papers.

durerportraita.jpg

Official
Wow, you're a bad one.

He scoffs at me, and then he looks up. He examines me. I feel uncomfortable, as if I'm being appraised.

You are. :3

Official
You got into an ugly place, you little brat.

The official approaches me, and takes hold of my chin.

Guys
Wh, what do you want?

I defiantly glare at him, but my voice is shaking?

durerportraitb.jpg

Official
You're eyeballing me. Are you trying to defy me?

He takes hold of my collar, and pushes me against the wall.

guysportraitouch.jpg

He gives me no time to recover, and kicks me, hard.

guysportraitoneeye.jpg

Guys
Gah!

durerportraitrapeface.jpg

Durer
Listen carefully. In his place, my orders are absolute. Remember that if you go against Durer, you won't get off so easily! Got that?

Blood is welling up on my face. Why do I have to let myself get beaten up by this guy? For that matter, why did I even have to come here? Something hits my head.

Guys
You're just...

durerportraitb.jpg

Durer
... Oh?

Guys
You're just a guard! Stop acting like you're king!

Lucky us. :3

My words make the guard's face change in the blink of an eye.

Durer
You've got balls, kid.

He brings his face very close to mine. Blast... My red-hot anger is cooling off.

Durer
I wonder how long you'll keep it up?

With that, he throws me down on the floor.

guysportraitouch.jpg

Guys
Hngg!!

A pain so intense that I can't even utter a sound shoots through my head.

guysportraitoneeye.jpg

He takes a firm grip on my hair, and grinds my head into the floor.

Guys
Uggh...! It, it hurts! Stop!

It feels as if my skin is being screaped off of my head. I flail around my arms and legs, trying to break free.

Durer
Hmm? What was that?

He increases the force he's using.

Guys
Gaahhh! It hurts...!!

The brick floor is starting to color red with blood. The dirt enters my wounds, which hurts even more. I struggle as if possessed, mad with the pain.

Durer
Oh dear, you started bleeding. I feel sorry for you.

While he says this, he continues grating my head on the floor.

Guys
Please... Stop...

The stones are now soaking with dark red blood.

durerportraitb.jpg

Durer
No, no, that's not how you do it. Hmm!?

He pushes down my head as if it's a cleaning cloth. I don't have any strenght left in my limbs. The hot pain is unbearable.

Guys
Uhhh...

I have no choice but to do as he wants.

Guys
Stop... I beg you...

I finally manage to get the words out. The skin near my mouth has come loose, and speaking causes me terrible pain. Why did I forget never to oppose those who have power...

Because we are here to get you abused and tortured and raped. :3

Durer
... Geez, you sure took your time, you moron.

The pressure is taken from my head, and I'm left lying on the blood-stained floor. Unsteadily, I sit up, shakily pressing my clothes against my face to stop the bleeding.

Durer
Hey, stand up.

Whether it is because of fear, or because i don't have any strenght left, I don't know. But my body won't rise from the floor.

durerportraitangry.jpg

Durer
Be quick about it, you dipshit!

guysportraitouch.jpg

Durer gives me another kick.

Guys
Guhhh!

And with me in this condition, too. However, I manage to pull myself upright, and wait for further instructions.

Suddenly, Durer's hands are touching me. They are stroking down my body.

Ere we go! x3

The slightly unpleasant feeling is making my hair stand on end.

Just yer hair, right? :wink:

sexytimecloseup.gif

Guys
!!!

Durer
What's wrong? Does that feel good?

Durer is licking his lips, speaking in a dirty tone of voice.

Guys
No w... No.

Durer
Good boy. You remember things. Looks like you don't have anything in your pockets or on your person.

Guys
... I don't have anything.

Durer
Really?

Durer's hands stroke my chest. My eyebrows wrinkle as his palms rub across my nipples. It hurts.

Durer
What's wrong?

Durer smiles as he slides his hands down my flanks to my hips.

Durer
What about your hip pockets?

As he moves his hands to my back, Durer's body sticks close to mine. His breath, which reeks of tobacco, brushes against my neck. I involuntarily back away.

Durer
Oh? Trying to run, are you? You must be hiding something after all.

His hands massage my butt, and then smack it, lightly.

Guys
N, no, I'm not!

Durer
Lies, all lies. If you aren't hiding something, then why are you trying to get away? Tell me that.

He asks me a question I can't answer. His eyes are those of one who delights in cruelty towards weaker creatures.

Guys
... W, well...

I never knew how bad it feels to have someone touch your ass like this.

Before long you will forget there was a time you didn't knew. x3

His unpleasant hands pinch my bottom from time to time.

Guys
... Urgh......

Suddenly, he applies force. I'm starting to get scared. I don't have any experience with it, but my friends have made money by selling themselves out to pedophiles. So, I know what men can do with one another. However, I don't want to do those things.

C'mon, Guys. I did read the blurb. Come out the closet already. :P

Durer
Oho. Are you hiding it in here?

My reaction entices a smile on Durer's face. His eye are sparkling with lust.

Durer
Then we'll have to take steps. Take off your pants, and put your hands on that desk.

Guys
N... No...

I have to run, but where to? He'll catch me in no-time if I stay here. And even if I went outside, this is still a prison. I don't have anywhere to go.

Durer smacks his lips in irritation, and brusquely grabs my arms.

Guys
Ow...!

Durer
Oh my, it must be really important.

Durer says this with a seemingly endless supply of composture.

Guys
Guhh!

Durer
What's with that look? Eh?

He grimaces, and casts me away. From his belt, he takes up his big baton.

:lol: That one can't be accidental...

Durer
Hey kid, wasn't it enough for you, just now?

Durer pushes his baton in my face.

... and neither can that one!

Above that smile of his, two cold eyes look at me. Together with the pain, the fear from before takes hold of me again.

Guys
... A, all right.

I quickly turn and put my hands on the desk.

Durer
I told you to take 'em off.

He pokes me with his baton again. I don't say a word, but start unbuttoning my trousers.

Durer
Hey! Where's my answer!

His voice thunders through the room.

Guys
O... Okay...

My hands are trembling. I can't get the button undone. Not wanting myself to be scared like this, I take a hold of my own hand.

Durer
Get on wiht it!

Durer gets impatient and reaches out for my trousers.

Guys
Waah!

He mercilessly pulls them down, as well as my underwear. It's not particularly cold in here, but the air against the bits that were covered before chills me.

Durer
Hands on the desk. Move it.

Guys
... Very well.

I put my hands on the desk. This forces me to bend over so much that my butt is jutting out. It's an embarrassing pose, as if I'm wilfully tempting him.

You are. We know. :3

I blush, and bite on my lip out of embarrassment and frustration.

Durer
Let's see if you really aren't hiding anything. Spread 'em.

While he speaks, he parts my legs.

Guys
Uuu......

He pulls my cheeks apart so he can look all the way in. His hands feel sweaty and disgusting.

Durer
At first glance, there's nothing here.

Durer lets go. Finally I'm released from his grip.

Awwww, man... :(

Durer
Still, you're a kid who committed murder. I better do a cavity search.

That's better! :)

djb4xfu5rdnyq3lxcfkk.gif

Guys
Ugh...!

He pushes his finger inside. A groan escapes me at the unpleasant sensation.

Durer
It's pretty narrow. I can't investigate like this. We'll have to widen it up.

He crooks his finger, and wriggles it around in the narrow entrance.

Guys
Gah... Ow! ...Oww!

He forces open the hole by pushing in his fingers.

Durer
Ooh, I like that voice.

Durer laughs a throaty laugh.

Guys
Hrrgh...!

Suddenly, I feel something warm touching me. As I look around, I see Durer has extended his tongue and is licking my ass.

Guys
Uhh... Uhnn...

I shiver at the sticky sensation. It's as if a slug is crawling over my ass. It makes me feel sick.

Guys
Argh... Wha...!?

Suddenly, Durer's fingers pull out, and something warm enters instead. I look around, and see that Durer is now using his fingers to part my cheeks, and using his tongue on my asshole.

I can't believe this. For a moment, I even forget about the pain.

Durer
This will make the search a little easier. Right, kid?

His soft tongue is violating me with a strenght I wouldn't have expected. It's making a dirty noise as he moves it around. Such a dirty sound.

That's true. The sounds effects for this entire scene are, like, incredibly ewww and revolting.

Durer smiles wickedly, and I feel his breath on my skin. For a moment, a strange sensation flows up my spine. It's as if I'm getting used to the feeling.

Guys
... Haghh......

His fingers come in again. Slowly, ever so slowly they slide inside. I cringe with the pain and the pressure.

Guys
... Stop it... It hurts......

I bite down to keep down the scream. However, a whimper still escapes from between the gaps.

Durer
Hurts, does it?

Guys
... Ahhg......!

His fingers are inside all the way. He starts twisting them around. I stiffen for fear that he might damage my internal organs. Then he thrusts again. I press my lips together with the agony.

Guys
Ow...! No......!!

He keeps inserting and withdrawing his fingers. It hurts. It feels awful.

Guys
Haghh... Urgh...

Durer
You'll get used to this sooner or later.

Guys
... Uuu... Uuuu......

Durer
Or maybe you already have experience!?

For a while, Durer's laugh booms through the room. The deafening sound rekindles my hatred.

Durer
Why don't we test if you do have experience?

He adds two more fingers, which is too much for the small space. The anguish is twice what it was before. My anger gives way for fear. I wonder if he's finally going all-out.

This is just the first update, honey. The cuddly and soft one to ease the readers into your plight. Things are going to go nowhere but straight down from now on. :P

My body is trembling with the unimaginable pain.

Guys
P...... Please, stop... Have mercy!

I beg for mercy, my voice a pitiful whine.

Durer
Mercy? Your butt sure looks like it wants some more!

In order to escape the torture, I've been twisting my ass around, so as t oget away from Durer's fingers.

Guys
... No... No... Please!

Durer
You damn whore! There! How'd you like that!

Guys
Gahh... Harrg...... No...!

Durer stretches my insides with his fingers. I start crying out. From the gaping hole, something warm starts flowing down my thigh. Right then, the clock on the wall strikes the hour.

capture479.jpg

durerportraitb.jpg

Durer
Damn!

Behind me, Durer smacks his lips. He savagely pulls his fingers away. With the motion, a strand of the warm stuff comes out.

Durer
Well, it's okay. We have plenty of time. We can take it slow.

As Durer moves away, I get dizzy. When the strand breaks, I collapse onto the floor.

Durer
Hey, you're not relieved, are you!?

guysportraitemo.jpg

I can hear Durer's voice coming from far away. I look up at him through a haze.

Durer
Your face says you want more. But it'll have to wait until next time.

Guys
...... Next time......

I don't understand the meaning of those last words.

You will. :3

durerportraita.jpg

Durer
Get your clothes back on. There are rules here, and tardiness is strictly forbidden. The roll-call is starting. You stand in line with the others. I'll introduce you.

I actually giggled joyously at that i'll introduce you. :cry: Codex, what have you done to me?!

guysportraitpuppyeyes.jpg

Somehow, it seems to be over. I sluggishly get up and put my trousers back on. It seems Durer made a tear in my body with his violent treatment. A thread of blood is trickling down my leg.

capture498.jpg

durerportraitangry.jpg

Durer
Don't laze about!

I hear the irritation in Durer's voice, so I hurry and follow him, though even walking hurts.

durerportraita.jpg

Durer
You get up at 6 o'clock, at the chime of the bell. You get 5 minutes to dress, and then it's roll-call. Then you go to the cafeteria, and you have 20 minutes to eat. Then you go to work until noon. At the noon bell, it's roll-call again. You get a 30-minute lunch break, and then you work until evening. After the evening roll-call, you get 30 minutes for dinner. You can take a shower every other day. You have 30 minutes for that after dinner. On days when you don't take a shower, you do the laundry. From then until you go to sleep, you're in your own time. You should return to your cell before the final roll-call. Lights out at 10 o'clock.

Durer is giving me a crash course as we walk down the narrow corridor.
Durer
Don't think too much. Just set your life by the bell. As for the rest, learn from your peers. You'll be living here for a long time. You'll forget discomfort soon enough.

Durer smirks as he says that.

Durer
Well, you can always make friends with the others. You break the rules, you end up in teh penal cell. Now, meet your peers.

Durer opens a heavy-set door.

capture516.jpg

Many men are lined up in a garded that is lit by a small hole in the ceiling that lets in the summer sunlight. Impudent faces. Defeated faces. People who look soulless. Men who seem to be made from stone. Even people younger than I am. They've been working all day, and they all look tired. They stink, too.

guardbportrait.jpg

Guard B
No abnormalities, sir!

When Durer enters, a busy-looking guard comes up to him.

Durer
Good. We have a new one today.

This gets a few curious glances.

Durer
This guy will be your new mate from today on.

Durer gives me a push in the back, making me take a few steps forward. I don't know what to say, so I just greet them.

guysportraittimid.jpg

Guys
P, pleased to meet you.

prisoneraportrait.jpg

Prisoner A
Aw, isn't that just a cute thing to say? I could eat you!

prisonerbportrait.jpg

Prisoner B
Hey boy! Watch your back!

prisonercportrait.jpg

Prisoner C
If you get lonely, your pal here will comfort you! Anytime!

Guard B
Watch your mouths! Are you looking for punishment!?

Durer
Number 139 is free, if i recall correctly. Right, you're number 139. That's all. Time for dinner.

The guards have to shout to quell the prisoners' jeering. Once they settle down, Durer ends the roll-call.

Prisoners
Food, food!

Durer ignores them, and leaves by the door through which we entered. The prisoners start moving. The guards drive them on with their batons, like herders drive sheep. I am left behind, on my own.

???
Come on. You'll get fed.

Suddenly, someone takes my arm.

guysportraitwhoa.jpg

Guys
Whoa!?

capture543.jpg

Haaaaawt. :3

I turn my head in bewilderment. Before me stands a young man with piercing in his ears.

Piercings in napoleonic france? And, since we are at it, tatoos? :|

Judging by his voice, he's pretty young. He must be about my age. However, he's huge. Indeed, he's impressive. I feel like I'm in danger.

Of falling in love? :3

???
It's dinner time.

capture549.jpg

Behind him, a boy with large eyes smiles faintly at me. He looks like the type with a weak spirit, who is bullied a lot. He's probably the first guy's "woman". That puts me at ease. If he has a "woman" with him, then being around him might be safe.

Guys
Thanks. But I don't know where to go.

???
Follow me.

He looks me up and down as he talks to me.

Guys
I'm Guys. Please teach me about this place.

He's totally going to teach you a couple of things, don't worry. :3

Informal though it is, there's definitely a ranking here. If you mess with those above you, or don't treat them properly, you're in trouble.

joseportraita.jpg

Haaaaawt. :3

Jose
I'm Jose.

As if he has no further interest in me, Jose walks briskly away.

capture562.jpg

When we reach the cafeteria, I separate from the two men. But it seems I can't find a seat. The others have already filled them all.

capture566.jpg

And that's it for the first real update. What will our hero do, now? Will he go with hot piercing tatoo spanish albino guy or will he, like, not go? Will he manage to eat something that needs not to be censored? Will he manage to get a night's sleep without being repeteadly violated by his new friends? His fate is in your hands, Codexia!

'till next time!

Edity Edit: Imageshack does not like my Let's Play, it seems, so had to change some of the images to another host, nya. x3

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
GarfunkeL said:
treave said:

I don't think it's going to work out.
90456895.jpg
raynor3_80.gif

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm comfortable enough with my heterosexuality that the mere act of playing a homo-game will not turn me into one.

It's just a game.

Also, Go to Jose.

edit: Black Cat is not my alt, obviously. I'm incapable of pulling off nya and thingies and stuffies, like, that easily.

spekkio

Arcane
At first I was like

iyo70j.jpg

But then I

guysportraitwtf.jpg

If Black Cat is an alt, she's clearly a nominee in "Greatest sacrifice connected with trolling" category.

:retarded:

lightbane

Arcane
WhiskeyWolf said:

:shock: :retarded:
:shock: :shock:

That was worse than I thought, in the grimdark universe of this game not only there are lots of rapists but people had no problems with sentencing kids to prison. Pedophilia+homogay... We need to nuke japan again.

Cenobyte

Prophet
Omg... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Homo-porn on the codex. So this is what it has come to.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Black Cat said:
@ Haba

After all the rape jokes you did to me when i was new around here i was thinking this would be right up your alley. I mean, have you never heard about the concept of Perfect Duty? x3

It's not the game that shocks me, but the fact that I see it on the prestigious rpg codex magazine.

And I am not sure why you're bringing Kant into this, but I like your train of thought!

Black Cat said:
rape you did to me

chaosheadsmirk.png

I've got some bad ideas involving you and me...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom