Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Love can bloom! - Let's play Enzai. (NSFW)

Black_Willow

Arcane
Everyone posting in this thread is gay.
And Black Cat is a dude.

Black Cat

Magister
@ Black_Willow

"Everyone posting in this thread is gay."

Say goodbye to the closet. :3

"And Black Cat is a dude."

Given what we have just discovered about you, i'm asuming you want to believe that so you can keep having dreams. x3

Erebus

Arcane
Every once in a while, I think we need to be reminded that the japanese culture has reached lows that we simply cannot think of by ourselves (and that they're still digging).

Anyway, let's go with Jose. I don't want to see the ugly faces of the unnamed prisoners more than we have to.

Black_Willow

Arcane
root said:
Somebody needs to take it in the ass to tell other people what it's like, amirite.
I don't know, but Liberal does. :smug:
Ehh...
That would've been funny if he was still around. Where did he left, I wonder.

TheCowburner

Educated
Hey guys what's going on in this thr...
653e5y.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I, uh, well this is not as bad as I expected, not that explicit and nicely drawn.

Panthera

Scholar
There are tears in my eyes, Black Cat. Tears of joy.

Continue, and God speed you.

spekkio

Arcane
Well, since 2002 I think.

They were lurking in the shadows, waiting for this sad day: homo-erge LP, here, on RPGCodex...

:cry:

Black Cat

Magister
@ thread

The vote has been cast.

joseportraita.jpg

Codex couldn't resist that smile, nor those intense eyes! :3

More to come, soon.

Black Cat

Magister
Chapter the third; Introductions, first part.
In which our authoress makes bad jokes and giggles sadistically while this tale's hero discovers the culinary pleasures of his new home, is shown around the premises, is gang raped, and meets two more totally hawt love interests.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen and other things, to the third chapter of this epic tale of romance and adventure. The last update ended as our hero, Guys, had to decide whether to look for Jose in the crowded cafeteria or keep to himself. And among those few brave enough to vote the choice came as unanimous.

joseportraita.jpg

Jose
I want to send a warm and wet kiss to all my fans in Fair Codexia. *licks lips, winks*

Codexia
*SQUEEE*

So here we are, ready to venture forth into the wonderful world of Enzai. Get hold of something, boys and girls, for I promise this is going to be one hell of a trip. But, and since we are still at the begining and we must meet the characters, there's a long stretch to go before the next choice spot, and as so I will be breaking down this segment in several parts. Believe me when I say your hearts and virtues will be thanking me for this.

Now... Let's go!

guysportraito.jpg

Guys
'Scuse me.

I walk against the general flow of people a bit until I get to where Jose is.

guysportrait1.jpg

Guys
Mind if I sit here?

joseportraitcold.jpg

Jose nods, never ceasing to chomp down his food. I sit down next to him, but he never even glances in my direction. Now that I've calmed down, I look around. Then I notice that the guy who was with Jose earlier isn't here, now. They must have ben separated by the hubbub.

joseportraitsexy.jpg

Jose
Hurry up and eat. If you're not going to have it, I will. People here are always hungry.

Jose speaks up to me while I'm looking around.

guysportraitewww.jpg

Anyway, this is terrible. I'm not from a rich family, but the food was way better than this, at home. The soup is so thin it's almost water, and the bread is hard and salty. To go with it are some glassy potatoes that have no taste, and a thin slice of bacon.

guysportrait1.jpg

Guys
Is it always like this?

The food? Yeah, it's always like this, except on Christmas.

guysportraita.jpg

All around me, people are getting up from their seats. I eat the awful food to quell my hunger, and stand up.

capture2589.jpg

ioportraita.jpg

???
Um, hey.

Right then, a high voice speaks to me.

guysportraitb.jpg

Guys
Huh?

I turn my eyes towards the boy whom the voice belongs to. He looks a shy type. He smiles uncertainly, to get on my good side.

guysportraittimid.jpg

Guys
Wait, didn't I meet you just now...?

Only now do I realize I never asked him his name. He seems to be thinking the same thing.

Io
I, I'm sorry. I'm Io.

He seems to be a year or so younger than I am. I return the favor, to not seem prejudiced.

guysportraitsmile.jpg

Guys
Io, is it? Nice to meet you.

I smile at him, but he hastily looks away.

ioportraitweird.jpg

Io
Um, you're number 139, right? That means you don't get a shower today.

guysportrait1.jpg

Guys
Really?

Durer never told me that.

ioportraita.jpg

Io
Yes. The even numbers and the odd numbers alternate every day. Today is the even numbers' turn, and the odd numbers do they laundry.

guysportraita.jpg

Guys
Oh...

That's good to know. Durer didn't tell me anything at all about life in here. Io seems nice enough. He might be able to tell me a lot of things. Io continues on as I reflect on this.

Io
It's not my turn today, either. Since you just arrived, I think you won't be doing your laundry today, so if you like I can show you around.

guysportraita.jpg

Guys
You sure?

Io
Yes. I don't have any laundry for today, either.

guysportraitjoyous.jpg

Guys
Hey, thanks. I don't know anything about this place.

ioportraitlookaside.jpg

Io
Yeah...

All I did was smile, but Io looks away again.

guysportraitb.jpg

Guys
What?

Just as I start to have doubts, Io smiles vaguely at me.

ioportraitweird.jpg

Io
It's nothing. Shall we go, then?

Io reaches out and picks out my tableware. The he starts walking.

guysportraittimid.jpg

Guys
Sure.

I'm a little concerned about his behavior, but I'm sure that it will work out.

It sure will, Guys. It sure will. :roll:

capture2626.jpg

After that, Io shows me around the library, the showers and the work area. So anyway, there's nothing here in this jail. We soon run out of places to go. THen Io smiles at me and tells me we should go see the important parts.

guysportrait1.jpg

Guys
Important parts?

ioportraita.jpg

Io
Yes. Do you know where your cell is?

guysportraitewww.jpg

Guys
Er, now that you mention it, I forgot to ask.

Io
I thought so. When I got here, nobody told me, either. I'll show you there. You're 139, right?

guysportraito.jpg

I nod. Io takes me to a long corridor lined with cells.

capture2634.jpg

It's pretty confusing if you're not used to this. All these cells look the same to me. Io smiles, and nods.

Io
Oh yes. They're very similar. Sometimes people get confused.

... and enters on the wrong one, and you know how it goes: One things follows another and before you know it...

Io
Number 139 is this one over here.

guysportrait1.jpg

Guys
Right, so this is the one. By the way, where's your cell?

Io hesitates, but then sets off. I follow.

ioportraitweird.jpg

Io
Me? I'm over here.

Io doesn't look around while he speaks to me. He's clammed up considerably, though he was quite talkative earlier.

guysportraitb.jpg

Guys
What's up?

It's a surprise. ;)

ioportraitlookaside.jpg

Io
Oh, nothing, really...

I smell a rat here. Just as I'm about to ask again, Io stops.

Io
This is my cell. Wanna come in?

capture2648.jpg

guysportraitomgbbq.jpg

Guys
Huh?

My surprise isn't at Io's invitation. Someone just grabbed me by the arm. I'm being positively dragged along.

Ere we go! :3

Guys
Wh, what the hell!

I look around and see a grinning prisoner of about my age. He's not alone, though.

capture2655.jpg

joseportraita.jpg

Jose
You make a noise, and you're in for trouble.

In the center of the group stands Jose. He's acting pretty big, like he's their leader.

Jose
Jose!? What's going on here?

What could possibly be going on, i wonder? :roll:

Jose
Good work, Io.

Jose is ignoring me, and speaks to Io instead. What the hell is happening here?

You, my friend, are a pretty slow one. Lucky us. :3

ioportraitslightlyinsan.jpg

Io
I, I'm sorry...

Io apologizes to me. He looks as if he's about to burst into tears. He turns and runs away.

joseportraitsexy.jpg

Jose
Hey, get him, too.

At his command, a man at his side catches up with Io.

guysportraitglare.jpg

Guys
Wh, what is this?

It's spelled R A P E, mon petit. :3

Jose grins as he approaches me. I'm having a really bad feeling about this. If I show weakness now, I'll be bullied in the future. I glare at him.

Because that did work oh so well before, right? :roll:

joseportraitrapeface.jpg

Jose
Oh, don't look at me like that. We're having a welcoming party for you, after all. Right, guys?

At this, the guys surrounding me burst out in laughter. I don't like this. They're looking me up and down as if I were a woman.

Does it feel nice to be on the receiving side of the glower for once, guy? :twisted:

guysportraitleavebritne.jpg

Guys
Stop looking at me!

joseportraitrapefaceevo.jpg

Jose
He's telling us to stop looking. He must want to get to the fucking part quickly.

Another round of laughter.

I start struggling to get free from the grip around my arm. Instead of getting free, I'm being violently thrust into a nearby cell.

joseportraitrapeface.jpg

Jose
Now. Let's all be real nice to Guys for his welcoming party.

Guys
No!

I'm definitely not partial to being fucked by these guys. I start trashing around. There are so many people in this cell that if I swing around at random, I'll probably hit someone.

joseportraitangry.jpg

Jose
Behave yourself!

Jose punches me in the face, hard. The other guys join in, punching and kicking me as if I'm some stray dog.

Guys
Ugghh... Rrgh...

I still hurt from the awful things Durer did to me. I can't take this in my current condition. My legs fail to support me, and I slide onto the floor.

s67ukutdikhi6rulb6w.gif

Many hands stretch out towards me. In the blink of an eye, I'm being pinned down and turned around so they can do me.

Jose
Hmph. I'd hoped you'd be a little tougher. It would have ben more fun that way.

Jose sounds disappointed. He looks down at me.

Guys
Stop being so selfish...

I glare up at him. Jose snorts.

Jose
What, he still has the spirit to talk back? Well, that's fine, but if a guard comes by it would be a problem. Shut him up.

At Jose's command, the other men all move at once.

Guys
No! Stop that!

Even if I fight back, all I accomplish is make the wounds Durer inflicted hurt again. They're only two or three years apart from me, but they're much bigger than me. A tear of frustration escapes. But if I cry now, then I'll be treated as a crybaby. I bite back the tears. In the mean time, my pants and underwear are stripped off of me.

Guys
Guuhhh...

Suddenly, my underwear is shoved into my mouth.

Jose
That'll do. Go ahead, guys.

Guys
Uggh!!

My cheeks are parted, and fingers even more skilled than Durer's are pushed inside.

Skilled? That's a weird way to say it, nya.

Guys
... Uuu... Mmggg...

I want to scream at them to stop, but I can't with my mouth plugged up like this.

Jose
Don't hurt him. We want to paint him.

Jose says this when he hears me groan. What's he talking about? I want to look around, but I can't because I'm being pinned down.

Guys
Mggh... Hnnggl?

The fingers are being pulled out, but immediately after something slippery is being put in instead. This is causing the pain to abate a little, but I don't feel any better because of that.

Guys
... Uuu... Uuu...

Their panting is disgusting, and this unnatural pose is making my body ache. I can't breathe. Even so, I am mortified that I can't raise my voice in this pitiful state. I try to clench my teeth in order to endure. But with my underwear in my mouth, I can't even do that.

Jose
That's enough, right? Switch.

My vision is blurring. It must be the tears. Jose is looking down on me, and acting like he's the king of the world.

Guys
... Nggg......

Suddenly the fingers are pulled out, so quickly I fear my internal organs might come with them.

That's an image I could have lived on without.

The man behind me pulls away, but Jose quickly takes his place.

Jose
Right. I'll do you good.

I feel his hands gripping my hips, and a slippery, warm thing forces itself into my butt. I don't need to look to know what it is. I try to squirm away with all my might. But I hurt too much from the beating I got, as well as Durer's treatment.

Guys
... Uu... Uggg......

Jose
What's wrong? You crying?

Guys
... Uuu... Uuuu......

I want to shout that I'm not crying, but the men around me all burst into laughter again.

Jose
I'll make you cry even more.

A hard, fat thing is pushing inside. The burning pain causes my vision to grow deep red, then black for a moment. It's as if my poor wounded rectum is being torn apart.

It is. :P

Jose
Woah, tight. It's his first time.

Guys
... Gggh... Urggg......

Jose doesn't show an ounce of restraint as he squeezes in all the way. When he can go no further, Jose pulls back again. It hurts and it's mortifying. Despite my resolve, tears start flowing freely.

Jose
I'm your first guy. Savor the moment.

Guys
... Gghh... Uu... Uuu...

Jose starts moving. I feel as if I'm going to break into pieces. My insides are ablaze with a burning...

Passion? :3

... pain. With his motions, a warm liquid periodically gushes out. As the men comment about the blood, Jose picks up the pace as he makes his reply.

Jose
Hey, that's the fun of breaking in a virgin.

Guys
... Uuu...... Ghh...

I can barely breathe. All I can do is pray that Jose will be done soon.

Jose
Well, it seems it's time for the last spurt.

Guys
Uuggh... Guuhh...... Uuu...

Amidst the agony, I can feel Jose's member starting to twitch.

Jose
Guh. Here I go!

Simultaneous with his grunt, his rod bursts.

Guys
... Uuu......

Jose
Whew. That was fun.

As he pulls out, the red blood mixes with his white sperm. When he pulls away, I have a sigh of relief. But reality is harder than that.

Jose
You guys can have your fun now.

Even before he said that, the guy who started off with the fingers kneels behind me.

Guys
... Hnngg... Uuu...

Because Jose just pulled out, I'm still stretched out, so the man can go in pretty easily. He moves like a man who's been patient for too long. The agony makes my vision black out. However, the shaking is making my head go woozy. It's getting hard to think.

Guys
... Uuu... Uuu...

If I pass out, then my suffering will be eased. That's how I feel right now.

I want to dedicate this entire scene we have just been through to GarfunkeL, whose naivety gave me renewed faith in humanity. Never change! :3

capture2795.jpg

By the time Jose and his men release me, I'm exhausted. I hurt inside and out, and I need to lean on the wall to walk. Even breathing is painful. It's a wonder I'm even alive.

???
Hello there. Looks like they got you right off the bat.

A voice speaks up behind me. It chuckles. Whoever it belongs to is amused.

guysportraitoneeye.jpg

Guys
Shut your... Ugh!

The plan was to yell at him, turn around, and give him a good glare.

Because that has been, like, doing you a lot of good lately, right? Right. :roll:

But when I try, my body reminds me that it's still badly hurt.

capture2805.jpg

I'll take advantage of this situation to start linking the game's soundtrack on JEWTube. Each time this guy's the focus of a scene a song called Resignation, the fourth in the tracklist, plays, so we could say it's his theme song. It's a pretty cool and upbeat song, and goes with the character pretty well.

Also, Haaaaawt. And he's totally kewl too, to boot. :3

evanportraitdevioussmil.jpg

???
Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to ridicule you.

guysportraitglare.jpg

There's mirth in his voice again. I scowl at him. I can't tell his age because of his unshaven face, but my guess is about 30.

Guys
Shaddup, old man.

I was trying to insult him, but all he does is rub his fingers across the stubble.

evanportraitsmokinghot.jpg

???
Old man? That was mean.

evanportraitamused.jpg

Evan
Oh well. I guess I'm an old man compared to a kid like you, but I do have a name. Call me Evan.

He called me a kid. That stings.

Let it slide. It's not like you haven't been stung worse than that, already. :lol:

Guys
Old man, if you don't have any reason to talk to me, go somewhere else.

I try to angrily stalk away, but then my hand slips from the wall.

evanportraitwhoopsie.jpg

Evan
Whoopsie.

As if he knew this was going to happen, the man called Evan stretches out his arms to support me.

kawaii.gif

At the touch of a man's bony arm, my body starts shivering involuntarily. I brush him off, annoyed with myself for my reaction.

guysportraitomgbbq.jpg

Guys
Leave me alone!

evanportraituh.jpg

Evan
All right, all right.

Evan laughs as if surprised, and removes his arms. I walk away, not sparing him as much as a glance. Evan follows.

guysportraitpuppyeyes.jpg

I'm having a bad feeling about him. Is he another one of 'them'? He might be planning to take advantage of me since I'm weakened right now.

guysportraitglare.jpg

Guys
Stop following me!

When I turn around and shout at him, Evan laughs heartily.

evanportraitamused.jpg

Evan
Don't be so afraid. I'm not one of those men who likes other guys.

Either he somehow ended in the wrong videogame, he is still refusing to leave the closet, or, like, he's straight out lying. Pick one. :3

Yeah, right. I keep glaring at him. Evan shrugs.

Evan
139 is this way, but so is my cell. So tell me, what's your name?

I'm not about to tell him that. I continue walking. Evan follows. When I turn my head to shoot him another angry look, he just shrugs.

Each time you do that someone rapes you, and you keep doing it. Come out the closet already, Guys. ;)

evanportraitsmokinghot.jpg

Evan
Geez. You sure are being way too cautious. Durer must have been hard on you.

I'm just looking at him. Evan is having a monologue, here.

guysportraitomgbbq.jpg

Guys
Shut up! Go bother someone else!

Evan
I told you, I just happen to be going this way. You have a rather bad memory, kid.

Guys
I'm not a kid! My name is Guys!

So much for not telling him your name. :roll:

Evan chuckles again, as is his habit. I don't know what he's thinking, but I've decided to avoid him. I want to walk away as fast as possible, but with my body in this sorry state I can't go very fast.

He's suspicious. Only more so. I bite back the pain, and start off at a near-run hobble.

evanportraitwhoopsie.jpg

Evan
Hey, kid, number 139 is over there.

We've passed several turns when Evan speaks up.

Evan
I'm going this way.

Then he walks past me. It appears he really was just going the same way. I walk forlornly through the hallway. There is still time until roll-call, and there is nobody around. As I walk along the long line of bars, I am seized by a sense of despair. Suddenly, someone runs full-length into me from behind.

Full length... Into me... From behind? :lol:

capture2861.jpg

This one guy may not look like it on his paper cut doll, but he's the prettiest and most delicate looking guy in the game, and one of the classier. To go with this his voice acting is either done by a girl or by a really feminine guy.

The man isn't big, but he's very strong and he's pushing me against the corridor wall.

Ere we go, tiger! :P

guysportraitwhoa.jpg

Guys
Wh, whoa! Knock it off!

He's going to take me against my will. That's all that goes through my mind. However, the pressure is released, almost as if the man thought I was part of the wall.

Awww, man... :(

guysportraitglare.jpg

Guys
What's your problem?

Is it just me or is our hero mad he isn't being taken against his will? :P

When I turn around, a long-haired man stands in the corridor.

vallewidaportraitblank.jpg

???
I'm terribly sorry.

He sounds so strange that for a moment, I think he's a foreigner. I reflexively look him in the face. His dark eyes, devoid of any spark of life whatsoever, are staring at the bars. From his lips, a red trickle of blood runs down his chin, almost as if he's a vampire.

???
I'm terribly sorry. I beg your pardon.

Again, he speaks in that strange accent. It reminds me of a circus show from abroad that I saw once.

???
Pardon me.

I didn't say anything back yet, but he bows his head and saunters off. He walks almost like a doll from a marionette show. His footsteps are soundless. In the dim light, his pale figure almost looks like a walking corpse. Like a walking corpse...? It isn't cold, but I'm having goosebumps. He doesn't just look like a corpse. He IS one. And his feet didn't make any sound.

guysportraitwtf.jpg

Guys
No way...

If I turn, the man might have gone, or I might see something awful. Slowly, I shift my gaze.

Guys
No... Seriously?

The man has vanished, all right.

guysportraita.jpg

Guys
What the?

When I look more closely, I see a doll sitting in the nearby cell. The doll has long hair. It's the man from just now.

guysportraittenor.jpg

Guys
Bah, what was I thinking!

I speak aloud to myself to calm myself down, and start wlaking with a determined gait.

guysportraitewww.jpg

Guys
Gack... He's my neighbor...

Through some sinister twist of fate, the strange man is in the cell next to mine. Though it still gives me the heebie-jeebies, I'll just have to deal with it. It's not like I can apply for a different cell.

capture2899.jpg

I give up, and retire to the cell that is to be my new home starting today. Then I hear the chime of a bell. It must be time for evening roll-call. Afterwards the guards make their rounds, looking for any sort of irregularities.

guardaportrait.jpg

Guard A
You're the new guy? Don't go crying for your mommy, you hear? It bothers people.

Then the lamps go out. From somewhere, I hear voices and sounds I can't place.

Guard A
Number 114, quiet down!

A guard bellows through the corridor. Even with the lights off, even in my own cell, I'm not in my own time or my own space. I feel terrible oppressed. To make things worse, I can hear the strange guy groaning in the cell next to me. It might just be his breath, but to me it sounds like the wailing of a ghost. Look like I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

And so the first part of this chapter, split in several updates, comes to an end. Next time we meet Guys will get to know more about the sinister Bishie next door, receive a visit from the coolest and sexiest lawyer ever, and tries to break into the shoemaking industry. There will also be sadism, perversion, naked ukes eating from the floor and whimping like dogs while covered in milk, and much more! Do not miss the next chapter, coming totally soon to a decadent forum near you!

'till next time!

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Jesus Black Cat, do you really think anyone here wants to read gay cartoon porn?

Post some fucking pictures already.

Black Cat

Magister
So far this has been my most popular Let's Play, so i think they actually want to.

Also, it has choices and consequences so regardless of everything else it must be one of the new favorites of Fair Codexia, right? :3

Lord Rocket

Erudite
See? If you posted pictures you wouldn't be getting replies like that last one.

At least zip em up and rapidshit them or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom