Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Esquilax

Arcane
It is pretty damn shameful that the Fire Lord can't generate even a spark without having to copy off his handmaidens. :lol:

But I guess that's how Man Tiger Pig rolls.

Don't worry, once we reach some arbitrary level of our legendary technique, we'll get to it, then everyone will regret mocking us!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Now, that gives us the reason to keep the handmaidens around 24/7, doesn't it?

And I am totally supporting the idea of a Fire Lord that can't into fire. Would be very in-character.

Esquilax

Arcane
So, you don't care about the MANLY LION ROAR that we will probably never be able to learn again and that would be the ONLY highly-effective crowd control move in our arsenal?

He's still voting for it, that's VI. I think he meant Zhang Jue package, as in, both techniques.

Baltika9

Arcane
Now, that gives us the reason to keep the handmaidens around 24/7, doesn't it?

And I am totally supporting the idea of a Fire Lord that can't into fire. Would be very in-character.
Bro, please. Fire Dragon Palms. Please.
:negative:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I deleted zhang jue package due eye lasers not winning. Shameful display I know, but these are desperate times.
So, you don't care about the MANLY LION ROAR that we will probably never be able to learn again and that would be the ONLY highly-effective crowd control move in our arsenal? And you want to pass it up for moves we can learn any time in the future?

I have manly lion roar but not eye lasers

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So, you don't care about the MANLY LION ROAR that we will probably never be able to learn again and that would be the ONLY highly-effective crowd control move in our arsenal?

He's still voting for it, that's VI. I think he meant Zhang Jue package, as in, both techniques.
Oops I did it again. My brain gets gassy when I'm tired. Off to bed.

Absinthe

Arcane
I prefer Chaos Dragon Palms anyhow. We can already copy Yunzi and Armaiti for Fire Dragon Palms, and if we copy Cao'er or Qilin we can even make it Poison Dragon Palms. If Xuezi teaches Cao'er her neigong then we can even copy that for Ice Dragon Palms.

Soon we shall be RAINBOW DRAGON MAN TIGER PIG (TOAD?!).

Baltika9

Arcane
And if we learn Ice neiggong, we can do Water Dragon Palms. Fuck, this is one flexible technique!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
RecoomeBreathBlastAttack.png

Absinthe

Arcane
By the way treave, Cao'er is going to learn from Xuezi right? Hanbing Needles sounds like a really good tech for her.

Also, how can we reobtain our Chi You moves and weapons? I'm asking because we're approaching the endgame.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Flopping to IV>XI VI

WE CAN BREATHE FIRE! THE LEGEND IS REBORN! DRAGON LION MAN TIGER PIG!

HALF DRAGON, HALF LION, HALF MAN, HALF TIGER, HALF PIG!!!
:fuuyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Copy this, copy that.

All our enemies need to do to render us completely harmless is to intoduce copyright infringement policies in China. We'll get sued wherever we go and end our lives in poverty.

WQS is a depower, guys.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Copy this, copy that.

All our enemies need to do to render us completely harmless is to intoduce copyright infringement policies in China. We'll get sued wherever we go and end our lives in poverty.

WQS is a depower, guys.

Good thing we have our condom business.

Now we only need to introduce the vibrator to the market.

Jester

Arbiter
It is pretty damn shameful that the Fire Lord can't generate even a spark without having to copy off his handmaidens. :lol:

But I guess that's how Man Tiger Pig rolls.
Each time anyone from temple ask us to kick asses we will have to kiss a beutiful handmaiden to properly 'copy' fire neigong. They can start collecting them already, give us few years and Fire Cult will contain cute girls and few man we cant get rid of.

Btw Poison Neigong + Dragon palms = Flight of famine Dragon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom