Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

[LP CYOA] 傳

Discussion in 'Choose Your Own Adventure Land' started by treave, Aug 29, 2013.

1. asxetos Augur

asxetos
    CA.
    Qilin wanted to see her mother after all.

^ Top  
  2. Akkudakku Arbiter

Akkudakku
    The fucker wants to grab as many swords as he possibly can - to get enough votes to win the Master Sword - and this way he is hoping it will boost his ability enough to kill the Sword Saint.

Also BA, we will need allies.

^ Top  
  3. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    I love how our Master went full CREEED/Just as planned here. I would love to see what he had conned up for this conference. :lol:

BA for now, since Zixia still owes us but can be persuaded to anything. treave, can we repair or wodao now?

^ Top  
  4. ChumBucket Augur

ChumBucket
    I'm feeling stealthy today.
    BA.

^ Top  
  5. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Huh. Am I glad we didn't ally ourselves with yet another lunatic.

I am not exactly sure what our goal would be if we go tr... talk to the orthodox alliance. Trolling is always good, but I don't know if we have time for it anymore. At least, A and B pursue something concrete that might actually be helpful to us.

Plus, I always feel better if there is someone to work with, and I estimate our chances for cooperation with Miss Zhou in the middle of the night to be higher than that of with Miss Bai in broad daylight - especially if the choice does not mention her at all.

As for Yifang and Emei... I don't know if there is anything to talk about. I am a bit wary of letting anyone from our group go near Huashan and their ilk. Still, if the Emei have any grievances about us holding their sword - and I don't recall them complaining about it for two years now - it is best to settle them before the conference.

BA for now.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    ^ Top  
  6. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    Flopping to CA, just realized that this:
    Could be bad news for the Bro Sects, I'd we ley Su Cheng spin his narrative on it. I'd rather take this opportunity to screw with our opponents' minds and get them paranoid or at least take some suspicion off of the Bro Sects. Ean knows they will be giving Emei and Wudang grief about it.

And Su Cheng's reaction was golden. What a wuss. :lol:

^ Top  
  7. Jester Arbiter

Jester
    BA - techs or cool swords. In case it lack both, moneYYY for reforging wudao. Our spare sword is cool, infused with power of manly deeds and friendship.
    Flop CA if we dont need more money for wudao.
    As for that demon forkman he dont look like stealthy type of person, more like we fight and i kill you after your inevitable defeat.
    From sword users currently our friend is Sword saint or Yandi wonder if he was ready to get title. Masked fork can kill whatever he want, other than that.

^ Top  
  8. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    I don't know if that works that way. Who do you think Wudang and Emei will support if it comes to it, you of Wuxing? If they don't publically reject any ties they might have had with you - and you can't expect, say, Guo Fu to do that - then your presence there will essentially confirm Su Cheng's allegations.

It might make the rift between the orthodox sects deeper, or it might throw a wrench in the plan of our allies to boycott Nie Wuxing (a plan they want to keep secret for now, or at least, that's what I gathered), but I can't really call it 'taking the suspicion off'.

^ Top  
  9. Kipeci Arcane

Kipeci
  10. Tigranes Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Tigranes
    BAaaaaaaaaa

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  11. Fangshi Arcane

Fangshi
  12. treave Arcane Patron

treave
    Codex 2012
    Just some close combat techniques.

It'll be done two updates from now.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  13. The Brazilian Slaughter Arcane

The Brazilian Slaughter
    BA

What the fuck just happened?
    Man, that orthodox guy is a total coward.
    And the disciple is a non-entity.
    And the Sword Demon is a dramatical moron.
    We should've just sicced Master Zhang on these fags.
    Kill them all, let Ahura Mazdra sort them out!

Seems clear that's where the Sword Demon is headed next, its the most vulnerable great sword.
    Also, Miss Zhou owns us a favor.
    And we really need to meet up further with our Emei sises.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. XenomorphII Prophet

XenomorphII
  15. Tribute Arbiter

Tribute
    Well, this BAndwagon seems as good as any. We should take care of this guy as soon as possible (and maybe get Wudang their sword back), and we also need to improve our Emei rep. Yifang and Song Lingshu aren't obligated to stay with us or anything the way our wives/future wives/Amesha Spenta would be.

^ Top  
  16. BAndwagon>CA

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. archaen Arbiter Patron

archaen
  18. Rex Feral Liturgist

Rex Feral
    BA

^ Top  
  19. GreyViper Erudite

GreyViper
    CA come on guys we skipped "brown wedding", but how can we ignore "interesting and amusing to tr… talk to them for a bit, while you can." Its just begging to be done.:smug:

^ Top  
  20. Akkudakku Arbiter

Akkudakku
    I'd agree if there wouldn't be a murdering psycho going around the town, hunting as many legendary sword bearers as he can. That's why B is important - we get a chance to save someone.

A might be even better option, but the fucker has good qingong and will just run away when cornered.

^ Top  
  21. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    The person who holds the Chengying Sword is probably involved in the murder of Scholarbro's family - definitely not someone worth saving. But that might be even more reason to get involved in B, especially if that person is part of the Zhang Clan or did the deed on their orders.

^ Top  
  22. Akkudakku Arbiter

Akkudakku
    Well then - we kill ONE dickhead, and if the second one tries to come for this one then we kill him too. Efficiency!

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  23. The Brazilian Slaughter Arcane

The Brazilian Slaughter
    We could also take the Demon's opera mask and go around harassing the other swordholders for epic trolling.
    Blame Zhang Manlou. :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  24. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    The problem is, there are so many dickheads in this Conference that it's difficult to know where to begin. The only people we can trust are the Sword Saint and Lord Zhang. One thing I will say about Nie Wuxing is that he probably has studied from one of the legendary manuals, thanks to his Zhang Clan connections:

It's strange that a man who was too much of a coward to fight Ahura even with the help of the greatest swordsman alive two years ago is now confident enough in his abilities to think that he can be the victor of the Huashan Summit. Some trolling might allow us to hit a nerve at the Conference and get Nie to show us those skills of his that I'm pretty sure he possesses.

This... is glorious. Flopped my original post to AA.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.