Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Kz3r0

Arcane
Or you could just become Emperor, which is a position powerful enough to override any theology or pride they might cling to (thanks to the benefits you can confer). Then elevate Cao'er to main Empress, with all others equal beneath her as lesser empresses.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry Shun but you can't beat the WAIFU.

Baltika9

Arcane
So, treave, what would it take for both the Cult and the Wudu to shut their mouths about waifu rankings and just let it be? Kicking Tulu's and the Ameshas' asses at the same time? That being said, I would rather we cater to the Wudu and get Qilin as #1. We can make it up to our faction in other ways later, but not to the Wudu. Starting with a Wudu Cult alliance.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So much discuss, I didn't see this mentioned though as I did my skim...

Wudu will be upset if another comes first to Qilin, the Fire Temple will be upset if another comes first to the Holy Maiden.

So... Why don't we marry both at the same time? Then marry Cao'er

Baltika9

Arcane
Because the Wudu and the Ameshas take waifu wars more srsly than the waifus themselves.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The glare of countless monitors lit up the girl's face, but there was only one screen she had eyes for. The high resolution screen depicted a cute infant slumbering contentedly in its cot. Pushing back a few stray strands of silken black hair from her face, the edges of the girl's lips twisted upwards in a smile.

"Is it he, Mistress? Our Lord?"

With a grunt of annoyance, she tore her eyes away from the screen and nodded once at the speaker. He was a tall man, dressed in an elegant coat and sporting a white porcelain mask over his face, as if he were about to attend a masquerade ball. Emblazoned on his coat was an ornate symbol of a fiery one-eyed serpent. Upon receiving confirmation, he bowed in return. "Your will be done, Mistress. We will retrieve our Lord immediately." Turning about crisply, he left, the doors sliding shut quietly upon his departure.

The girl gazed back at the screen, the faint smile back upon her beautiful features. Death, she could bear, but to be separated from him by it for eternity was torture. Even giving such a concept the slightest consideration would throw her mood into the deepest abyss. Long ago she had realized that no matter how joyous the days they spent together, should death come they would be separated forever. It was for this that she initially stole the secrets of immortality, but with him it would not take for reasons unknown to her. She could not accept such a fate. She could never lose him again.

She would not lose him ever again.

With her was a vessel that contained all of his memories and power. It was her most precious treasure, entrusted by his own hands. She would find his latest incarnation. She would take him, and raise him to again become the most beautiful, most perfect man she had ever known, and the only man she would ever love... and she would do this again, and again, until the end of time. This way, she could be with him forever.

The girl giggled, a high-pitched, girlish sound that was not at all unpleasant to the ear...

"...uhihihihihi..."

So, treave, what would it take for both the Cult and the Wudu to shut their mouths about waifu rankings and just let it be? Kicking Tulu's and the Ameshas' asses at the same time?

One at a time would do it. Or you could accomplish something really awesome.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
The glare of countless monitors lit up the girl's face, but there was only one screen she had eyes for. The high resolution screen depicted a cute infant slumbering contentedly in its cot. Pushing back a few stray strands of silken black hair from her face, the edges of the girl's lips twisted upwards in a smile.

"Is it he, Mistress? Our Lord?"

With a grunt of annoyance, she tore her eyes away from the screen and nodded once at the speaker. He was a tall man, dressed in an elegant coat and sporting a white porcelain mask over his face, as if he were about to attend a masquerade ball. Emblazoned on his coat was an ornate symbol of a fiery one-eyed serpent. Upon receiving confirmation, he bowed in return. "Your will be done, Mistress. We will retrieve our Lord immediately." Turning about crisply, he left, the doors sliding closed quietly upon his departure.

The girl gazed back at the screen, the faint smile back upon her beautiful features. Death, she could bear, but to be separated from him by it for eternity was torture. Even giving such a concept the slightest consideration would throw her mood into the deepest abyss. Long ago she had realized that no matter how joyous the days they spent together, should death come they would be separated forever. It was for this that she initially stole the secrets of immortality, but with him it would not take. She could not accept such a fate. She could never lose him again.

She would not lose him ever again.

With her was a vessel that contained all of his memories and power. It was her most precious treasure, entrusted by his own hands. She would find his latest incarnation. She would take him, and raise him to again become the most beautiful, most perfect man she had ever known, and the only man she would ever love... and she would do this again, and again, until the end of time. This way, she could be with him forever.

The girl giggled. "...uhihihihihi..."

So, treave, what would it take for both the Cult and the Wudu to shut their mouths about waifu rankings and just let it be? Kicking Tulu's and the Ameshas' asses at the same time?

One at a time would do it. Or you could accomplish something really awesome.

:bro:
nice one up towards my humble attempt treave
:hero:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Not a one up, just a reminder that you should pray that Cao'er never discovers a way to maintain a living head in a jar for an indefinite period of time.

Baltika9

Arcane
If we give in to the Demon, we will get to live at least until the thirteenth century, so that solves that problem.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Not a one up, just a reminder that you should pray that Cao'er never discovers a way to maintain a living head in a jar for an indefinite period of time.
We should teach WQS to Cao'er and transfer the demon to her. It shall be glorious.

Jester

Arbiter
C. Reveal that you are the new Fire Temple Lord and explain that Qilin has brilliantly arranged for you to marry the Holy Maiden as well in a power play that will strengthen the Wudu Cult and that there must be a dual wedding to avoid offending their sect.

1. The wedding will occur as soon as possible.

2. The wedding must be delayed until after the summit.

C2 :M
This parrot to. So vote B i guess. This will be amusing, Zhang will be proud and happy.

Esquilax

Arcane
C. You tell Tulu Huodu to fuck off. Who does he think he is, butting into your personal life?

1. You do it politely.

2. You do it rudely.

:lol:

Telling Tulu Huoudu to fuck off would be a fun way to start off our arc as an insane megalomaniac. Hopefully Tulu Huoudu doesn't kill us for the slight. I wonder if Master Zhang will find such a response amusing.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
He would hope that you could back it up, but otherwise it is none of his business. As he said, it is your decision.

Jester

Arbiter
You might not want numbering, but both the Wudu Cult and Fire Temple will be concerned about it. As the future head of the sect, Qilin can't be playing second fiddle, or be lowered to sharing a spot. As the Holy Maiden, it'd be an insult if Yunzi did not come first for the Fire Lord.

This issue isn't going to disappear just because you pay lip service to equality.
We will send them away. Later tie both girls take them to shaolin and ask our 9 veneric monk or whatever palls for double wedding, or more if situation demand it. Problem solved.

Esquilax

Arcane
He would hope that you could back it up, but otherwise it is none of his business. As he said, it is your decision.

Regarding whether we can back it up: can we use Wuxiang Qiankun on Tulu Huodu? I'm thinking "probably not" but it doesn't hurt to ask. WQS is, after all, the solution to all problems, so I want to know if it is applicable here. WHY DIDN'T WE TRAIN UP TO LEVEL 3?!

Nevill

Arcane
I'll add that as an actual option C if you want. No problem. It'd have a real difference in outcome.
...did anyone want it, though?

Can we also tell our master to fuck off because of how useless he is the only time we actually need his help? I bet it would add yet another outcome to the mix.

tropic

Scholar
If we're going to out-metagame the demon, we're going to need Qilin to assassinate Yunzi. Too bad she's not the jealous type...

Akkudakku

Arbiter
If we're going to out-metagame the demon, we're going to need Qilin to assassinate Yunzi. Too bad she's not the jealous type...
That is when it is almost in complete control I think...
23b6e18369891ed9.jpg

Must be a different way to root it out (as per my fanficy faux update for example) before this happens.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
His neigong is a bit beyond your level. Charitably speaking.
Guyse. Guyse.
I think I did mention that the skill mimicking isn't everything that Wuxiang Qiankun has in his repertoire somewhere, though I don't recall which page it is on. As you continue to focus on developing it, even if it doesn't hit a level up yet you'll get stuff like +neigong, +skills, and also improvements to the way you can execute certain techniques etc.
treave said:
stuff like +neigong, +skills, and also improvements to the way you can execute certain techniques
treave said:
You know what to do, guyse!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom